impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Missed a few updates. I remember there was a scene where Lisa was groped by a man near a tree at night when she was spying on a girl. Is there a continuation of this story already?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OKAY!

New save directory!

Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

If there is no Default folder inside User Data simply make one (right click - new folder - rename Default)

Inside Default create another folder called Lisa

Copy and paste all .rpgsave files from your previous www>save folder into the newly created Lisa folder.

Mac: blimpcity (big thank you dude!) posted a few pages ago https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9020812

This is the only time you'll have to do this and new players won't have to do it at all, I hope this helps <3
I played the last versions (till 2.70b) in the Renpy version so i do not have a folder save in my www folder and no .rpgsave files in my previous versions of RPGM. Could you (or someone else) please make a zip of those files and post it here? It seems the Renpy version is no longer updated so i can not go on playing Lisa as RPGM version without those saves...

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The plot with Danny should be completely optional, almost every decision is forced, e.g. if we don't meet him, the plot won't move forward, if we reject his phone call, the plot won't move forward either so we have to meet him so we are forced to watch the scenes that we don't want, it's just annoying, something like this should be optional....

Notping95

May 11, 2020
Update 02/01/2023 version 2.80b
Usual 2 types of saves:
slot14 Cheating Yes, Sharing Yes, Blackmailing Paul Yes, Viv Yes.
slot60 Sharing Yes, Viv Yes, NO Paul, NO Cheating

Update 12/04/2022 Patch 2-70b as there is only one major scene and two minor ones, so if you played the previous version 2-651 you should already have your save files to continue with patch 2-70b.
Otherwise you can use my save files by following PaleGrass' instructions at the link below and play the full version 2-651 plus the 2-70b patch.

Update 09/21/2022 Save file 6 cheating route Save file 58 sharing route
Hi guys from this version onwards the save files will be saved and stored for future versions by following PaleGrass' instructions in this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-651-palegrass.86725/post-9024318
Update 06/22/2022 "Save Files"
Hi guys, I have updated the save files with the end of version "Lisa E2Ch2 1.0 Final WIN V1 "In order to give you more space for your future saves, I have decided to divide the save slots in half, so from No. 1 to 50th is for the cheating route and from 51st to 99th is for the sharing route. File Read me attachment.

Note:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Save file only detected for 1-4Cheat51-55Share, the rest is not detected. any clue to fix?

Mar 18, 2022
The plot with Danny should be completely optional, almost every decision is forced, e.g. if we don't meet him, the plot won't move forward, if we reject his phone call, the plot won't move forward either so we have to meet him so we are forced to watch the scenes that we don't want, it's just annoying, something like this should be optional....
It's starting to annoy me too to the point where I'm wondering if I want to keep playing it. There are a lot of forced situations... Unfortunately.

Reactions: stever

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lisa v2.70b
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

Windows/Linux and Mac [820 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

Android [878 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click here
Quency77, thank you for this Ren'Py version, it made the game easier to play. I don't know why RPGM games are so slow to play, but it seems most are like that. Are you planning to update your version of this fun game? I sure hope that you do. Thanks for your efforts.

Dynista

Oct 11, 2021
Hey there i started the new Update and load my file but i can`t find any new task??? How to go on with that game? May is there some Discord channel for help?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Save file only detected for 1-4Cheat51-55Share, the rest is not detected. any clue to fix?
I'm updating with new saves if you'd like to wait a moment and maybe I didn't understand what you mean, in your game you have saved files? So a full slot? Rename the save files with the full slot number and overwrite them when you extract them to the folder with this path:
C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa
if you don't find the folder "Lisa" you have to create it

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Is the incest in the game with female family members or male family members?
Also are any sexual situations in the game forced (as in, the player has no power to stop or avoid them)?

Reactions: simple_human
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes