redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Is the incest in the game with female family members or male family members?
Also are any sexual situations in the game forced (as in, the player has no power to stop or avoid them)?
All forced scenes in the game can be avoided... and there are clear warnings giving you the choice to bypass them.

Reactions: Zedire

Notping95

May 11, 2020
I'm updating with new saves if you'd like to wait a moment and maybe I didn't understand what you mean, in your game you have saved files? So a full slot? Rename the save files with the full slot number and overwrite them when you extract them to the folder with this path:
C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa
if you don't find the folder "Lisa" you have to create it
No no, I play Lisa on my new pc. So it's fresh without save folder. I downloaded your save and copy paste to the new save folder path according to PG. only save from archive 1-4Cheat51-55Share is working (detected). the other archive are not working (not detected in game). I have tried to delete all the save and re - copy paste, even delete and extracting the main game again.

Sorry, maybe I explain it wrong since english is not my first language. here I provide a screenshot that can help to explain: Save File 60 are not detected in the game.

Untitled.png

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
hey im having a hard time getting the date with jo and gina to happen so i can get access to the bravia hotel any advice?

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
hey im having a hard time getting the date with jo and gina to happen so i can get access to the bravia hotel any advice?
work on the side quests required to move on to that part of the game, otherwise you wont be able to progress further, you can check that from the settings menu and check from there what quest/side quests you are missing.

Reactions: yrban7477

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
This is such a nice game.
You can actually flow with the sequence.
Even with an open world, you don't miss or mess.
Just go through the story without needing to check every npc at every change of time.

The main story and CGI are not bad either.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Don't know if this helps or not, but, you just have to follow the quests and subquests. I don't think there is any particular pattern. That's in the Ren'Py edition.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes