Jun 13, 2020
If I understand it right, to break up with Dany you need to choose every orange/red option. So if you choose, just one time, a green option you can stay with Dany and cheat on him.
yea,i just afraid if i dont break up with danny i cant continue cheat route or other romance route:ROFLMAO:so i make lots of saves

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I do not understand so much frustration of some with the update. In Pale's last message he clarified that there were no sex scenes, so I don't see why the surprise. The update is the start of the party and the choice of the future of various routes. A little patience, the game has a story behind it where the developer is putting in a lot of effort and enthusiasm.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
I do not understand so much frustration of some with the update. In Pale's last message he clarified that there were no sex scenes, so I don't see why the surprise. The update is the start of the party and the choice of the future of various routes. A little patience, the game has a story behind it where the developer is putting in a lot of effort and enthusiasm.
Dude, people just want to cry about things. Either that or talk shit. Anonymity has gone to their head so they just no filter just spew thoughts without thinking desperate to affect anything in anyone's life in any way. Its just how the interwebs be now.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Look who's complaining, just a few posts, those are lurkers. They see "Oh, new update!" on the Latest Update page, download, play and rant about it. These guys don't read the thread, even before they complain they do not read it. So you can safely ignore those complains! :cool: (y)

Last edited:

lolblow

Jun 5, 2017
the saves post page is rather confusing the zip comes with 4 saves
1 and 2 and then 51 and 52
(forgive me if im missing something) what happened to these
Update 02/01/2023 version 2.80b
Usual 2 types of saves:
slot14 Cheating Yes, Sharing Yes, Blackmailing Paul Yes, Viv Yes.
slot60 Sharing Yes, Viv Yes, NO Paul, NO Cheating
Any new scene between Aoife and MC? Please let me know.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
If you mean sex scenes , nothing new move on. Im all so waiting for a nice girl on tranny sex but nothing like that yet.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i played this game a long ago (my laptop died and then later got another PC so lost everything) i forgot all about this game until THIS update appeared in latest updates...i was going to take the lazy route and use the saves provided from OP BUT i remembered a few routes and stuff and how fun they are soooo i decided to say fuck the saves from the OP and play the game from beginning short story long damn it dev ya have one hell of an awesome game here absolutely lovin it and not even finished THIS update yet (2 quests left) and already cant wait for the next update just wanted to let ya know i appreciate all the time and work and effort ya put into your game and THANK YOU for allowing us the privilege to play it !!!!
keep up the fantastic work !!!!

Reactions: tata19
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes