Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
No no, I play Lisa on my new pc. So it's fresh without save folder. I downloaded your save and copy paste to the new save folder path according to PG. only save from archive 1-4Cheat51-55Share is working (detected). the other archive are not working (not detected in game). I have tried to delete all the save and re - copy paste, even delete and extracting the main game again.

Sorry, maybe I explain it wrong since english is not my first language. here I provide a screenshot that can help to explain: Save File 60 are not detected in the game.

View attachment 2486994
Start the game make a temporary save at slot 60 as you asked you will see the icon on the left fill up, close the game, name the save you want to use file60.rpgsave and overwrite it by putting it in the Lisa folder, start the game.

Reactions: yrban7477

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
ok. I have completed the vandalism quest but, it still say need to investigate graffiti situation? any pointer how to move forward

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
No no, I play Lisa on my new pc. So it's fresh without save folder. I downloaded your save and copy paste to the new save folder path according to PG. only save from archive 1-4Cheat51-55Share is working (detected). the other archive are not working (not detected in game). I have tried to delete all the save and re - copy paste, even delete and extracting the main game again.

Sorry, maybe I explain it wrong since english is not my first language. here I provide a screenshot that can help to explain: Save File 60 are not detected in the game.

View attachment 2486994
You create a save on that slot firt then copy the downloaded save and select overwrite or replace option

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, please help! I watch TV at night and the notice that Joyce event begins is popping up, I press yes but after that nothing happens. I just continue to roam in the house. Why the event is not starting?

PS: Nvm. I figured it was because of the save I used.

Last edited:

kizuru

Jul 11, 2020
man I hate these past few updates... lets hope next update actually includes some sex scenes
Frfr
its frustrating cause palegrass sama putting all that hard work into updates nobody really cares for

I'm all for good plot and pacing but when it comes at the expense of spicy content my dick retracts so far back not even Lisa could get it out

I'll be here fapping to old scenes in the meantime tho

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
ok. I have completed the vandalism quest but, it still say need to investigate graffiti situation? any pointer how to move forward

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes