redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
waiting for the RenPy version)
And while you're waiting maybe take a couple of minutes and look back though the recent pages of the thread and discover why it's not being updated to Ren'py atm... you know the way you're supposed to do before spamming the thread with the same question or request that been asked and answered time and time again.

Reactions: JJSMD1999

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
And while you're waiting maybe take a couple of minutes and look back though the recent pages of the thread and discover why it's not being updated to Ren'py atm... you know the way you're supposed to do before spamming the thread with the same question or request that been asked and answered time and time again.
sorry, it's the 2nd time it's been updated is it a minor thing again?

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Can I get out of the party to see the old scenes? :unsure:
I haven't had a chance to play through the party content yet, but, based on past long events, I would say no. You can't back out of the swim meet to view old scenes, and you can't back out of the camping trip to view old scenes, so I would imagine that it's the same thing with the party. Once you're in the middle of a long event, you typically have to finish it, before Lisa can go home. And home is the only place where you can view old scenes.

Reactions: 1879

status10

Jul 18, 2019
According to what's been said here, there will be no Renpy version till after the "party" event ends. Sad :cry: but understandable. Still thankful for the possibility that there will be one at a point.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
When I start a new game I start at Jayce's party... Anyone knows how to fix this?
Wait on the Ren'Py version. I've given up on the RPGM version as I've had tons of problems with it. My gal just wonders around aimlessly and when I try to do things I'm told I must complete quests I finished (and shows finished) many months ago. After two restarts I said a few words then buried it.

Mar 7, 2023
Wait on the Ren'Py version. I've given up on the RPGM version as I've had tons of problems with it. My gal just wonders around aimlessly and when I try to do things I'm told I must complete quests I finished (and shows finished) many months ago. After two restarts I said a few words then buried it.
A renpy version isn't going to fix that, and I need to see the first renpy game, where you can walk around at all, instead of just clicken on some colored blocks...

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes