LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Resident Post:
Onto The "Good" Stuff and The Final Relationship Route.

Hi everyone!! :))

Patreon March 13.png
Trying to get a slightly "tipsy" expression on Lisa, not a completely drunk one. It's in the eyes, kinda tough ^_^

I've had a super productive week since moving back to Daz, I immediately went to Elevator 4, skipping over the Phase 3 interlude for a bit just to clear the Daz files of over 10 characters that are no longer needed. These characters mostly functioned as props to fill space in the scene and immerse the player in the sense that the party was densely populated.

Elevator 4 was swiftly followed by Sofa 4 and Kitchen 4 which I've kept short and succinct to move more quickly toward the content we're all anticipating. I am currently working on the P3 interlude which has a few different scenes in it, one of these scenes is the one in which Danny leaves if you so choose it so it's a bit lengthier of an event with two very different routes each with a "take ecstasy / don't take ecstasy" variant but I'm making good progress. I'm working on the "Danny leaves" route first as it's longer.

So as for another release, when I complete everything up to the beginning of Gina's game I think I'll release that as a small patch but not as a release, I've said before I don't favor this small update plan very much but I think in this instance it's worth planting a flag at that point and beginning the late stages on a clean slate. I don't think it'll take me too long to put that together honestly, as mentioned I've already completed Elevator 4, Kitchen 4 and Sofa 4 and there is no Pool 4 event so it's only:

P3 Interlude:
-Check Gina - (100%)
-Meet Jo - (100%)
-Route 1: Danny Leaves - (60%)
-Route 2: Danny Stays - (0%)
P4 Elevator - (100%)
P4 Kitchen - (100%)
P4 Sofa - (100%)
P4 Finn - (Unsure yet)
P4 Interlude - (0%)

Patreon March 11.png
There's that "MDMA love" coming out lol

So the Finn event is a little flavor event, he is written as a returning character but I'm not as enthused about my original idea as I was last year so he might not return at all. The reason I've written "unsure" on this event is because I started working on it in Daz and wasn't totally sure of how I wanted to tackle the event, he's an abusive alcoholic type so you can probably figure out where I was going with his character but I now think it's too stark a contrast for the party and I don't really think it fits overly well. I also think my reasoning for his character is kind of lazy writing and a bit too on the nose so I'm sort of scrambling trying to figure out what to do with it all lol! I've left it on the backburner for now and I'll return to it after I complete the other events which are already written and I'm happy with. I will probably mention Finn again in an update but just in case you're playing the game later and he's disappeared you can safely assume that I couldn't find a good way to implement him and have since abandoned it entirely lol! ^_^

So I was thinking about how to release the Gina's Game and onward patch given that there are a lot of variables here and a lot of alternate routes based on choices, the biggest of which is obviously whether or not Danny is still at the party closely followed by whether the player is pursuing a more "hotwife" orientated event or a "cheating" style event or the route that hasn't actually been talked about much until now because I've sort of been playing it a bit close to the chest for a long time now: the Cuckold route. I'll talk more about this below.

So in keeping things fair I'll be withholding the GG release until I have all of these routes completed, I don't want to favor any particular route and I also want to keep things as easy for myself as I can when it comes to RPGM implementation. I leave myself a lot of comments throughout the events to try to keep track of the general flow and navigation should anything need changed later but it's still so easy to get lost in big events like this where a single map is flooded in hundreds of events so implementing everything at once when my mind is solely focused on RPGM is by far the best way to do this.

Alright so I've had so, so many messages since starting this project requesting a Cuck route and while it was always in the game plan to do so, it needed progression to sell it properly I think. It was actually hinted at during the Swim Trip when the player first chose whether to pursue the sharing route.

Patreon March 12.png
This is just prior to Danny leaving (if chosen).

The constraints to pursuing the Cuck route are two:

1: The Sharing route must be on.
2: Danny has to stay at the party.

If both = true then you'll be offered a choice during the first round of Gina's Game.
Now a quick note on how this will function within the game:
Currently if the player is on the cheating route AND the sharing route then they're offered choices between which event they wish to see (Moddy's Gathering is a good example) but I don't think the same can be true for the Cuck route because it so drastically changes the dynamic between Danny and Lisa.

Here's a brief outline for the other relationship routes and how the dynamics are different:

Faithful - Lisa loves Danny, Danny grows distant from Lisa.
Cheating - Danny loves Lisa, Lisa grows distant from Danny.
Sharing / Hotwife - Danny loves Lisa, Lisa loves Danny.

The Cuck route is a little more complicated, or more nuanced perhaps. Lisa still "loves" Danny here to some degree though it's drastically more tilted toward humiliation shame and pity in their sexual relations. I think crossing this sort of relationship with the others which are more obvious would be too difficult to write and would feel very out of place and odd so once the Cuck route is chosen, it's set in stone for the remainder. Lisa will of course still be able to cheat without Danny being around and it will change some dialogues but when Danny is present it will only show Cuckolding events. I hope this all makes sense ^_^

I think this offers me more freedom when writing these scenes too, I can target dialogues for the route when they aren't constrained by previous choices, again this might sound vague but I'm really struggling to put it into words lol!

Anyway I think that's it for now, I'm excited to begin writing a new variant of Lisa's relationship but it's also something I'm approaching with great humility, I'm not certain that I'll be able to really capture the essence of a Cuckolding scenario given that I don't have any experience with it but I will do my best and I'll as always be very open to critique and revisions :)

Sending my love to all, thank you so so much for your support everyone. Back to Daz for me! ^_^ <3!

//pG

Last edited:

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
So the Finn event is a little flavor event, he is written as a returning character but I'm not as enthused about my original idea as I was last year so he might not return at all. The reason I've written "unsure" on this event is because I started working on it in Daz and wasn't totally sure of how I wanted to tackle the event, he's an abusive alcoholic type so you can probably figure out where I was going with his character but I now think it's too stark a contrast for the party and I don't really think it fits overly well. I also think my reasoning for his character is kind of lazy writing and a bit too on the nose so I'm sort of scrambling trying to figure out what to do with it all lol! I've left it on the backburner for now and I'll return to it after I complete the other events which are already written and I'm happy with. I will probably mention Finn again in an update but just in case you're playing the game later and he's disappeared you can safely assume that I couldn't find a good way to implement him and have since abandoned it entirely lol! ^_^
Maybe, just maybe, we get (hopefully) another event like the drunken bar event, maybe a bit more intergrated in the storyline, and as it happens, this Finn dude knows Duncan ... and they accidently meet Lisa. Maybe the first drunken bar event must be played to trigger this one! And the party event must have happened, and then, I roam around in the evening/night with Lisa and I see a yellow, pulsating circle on the map, and I think to myself, "Oh yes, oh yes! Another "hidden" RPGM map event! *drool*" :love::love::love:

The images are not enabled in the message or should be seen?
Fixed

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Just a general critique: The story is well written. The developer and or script writers have great imaginations and can pull scenes together. That said I'm not a fan of the key "mega events" that drag on and on and have multiple game impacting decisions buried in them. It's convoluted and while likely everyone is tolerance level is different, at a certain point they just go on too long and you get bored. It also puts the player on rails because they are 'forced' to go through it.

I'd rather have more fleshed out smaller lines with shorter time spans than spending updates on singular events that toss all the serious gameplay decisions in one long instance.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Just a general critique: The story is well written. The developer and or script writers have great imaginations and can pull scenes together. That said I'm not a fan of the key "mega events" that drag on and on and have multiple game impacting decisions buried in them. It's convoluted and while likely everyone is tolerance level is different, at a certain point they just go on too long and you get bored. It also puts the player on rails because they are 'forced' to go through it.

I'd rather have more fleshed out smaller lines with shorter time spans than spending updates on singular events that toss all the serious gameplay decisions in one long instance.
I wish for his next game to try Ren´py. I think he would do great and could get a much faster updates as well.

neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
People should realize that the renpy repack takes work and the guy said it will not be done until the whole party update is done (I imagine because he needs the whole structure of the event to make it work properly in Renpy)

Reactions: LongoMcFap

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
People should realize that the renpy repack takes work and the guy said it will not be done until the whole party update is done (I imagine because he needs the whole structure of the event to make it work properly in Renpy)
The timing of the release of new updates has nothing to do with the engine. It all comes down to creating graphics and videos, and the accompanying script is almost always ready before the image is created.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
The timing of the release of new updates has nothing to do with the engine. It all comes down to creating graphics and videos, and the accompanying script is almost always ready before the image is created.
Creating a renpy version for updates which doesn't have any sex scenes is just waste of time!!!wait till the party event is completed!

Also play the party events in one stretch rather playing each update (personal Opinion)doesn't break the vibe If u know what I mean!

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Aw man...I totally hoped for a sign that Aoife would be at the party.
Does not make too much sense story wise I know, but secretly hoped she would snuck out her window to attend anyways :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
Creating a renpy version for updates which doesn't have any sex scenes is just waste of time!!!wait till the party event is completed!

Also play the party events in one stretch rather playing each update (personal Opinion)doesn't break the vibe If u know what I mean!
how many updates it will take to complete the party event?

Skyaln

Oct 31, 2021
Hey, i got a problem: i met Ms Short and she gave me the model council job, but i cant do it or even find her is this a bug or isnt it implemented jet. thx

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
how many updates it will take to complete the party event?
Back in January of this year, PaleGrass estimated that the party event might be finished by April, but that was just a guess on his part, and it's currently looking like it might take longer than that. I'm guessing that we have at least two more updates for the party, maybe three, but that's just based on my own impressions, and not something that PaleGrass stated.

So the last update finishes at the midst of the party and you cant leave? Just want to be sure.
Once you're in the party event, you have to play it all the way through. You can't leave in the middle. It's just like the other long events in the game, such as the swim meet and the camping trip.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Back in January of this year, PaleGrass estimated that the party event might be finished by April, but that was just a guess on his part, and it's currently looking like it might take longer than that. I'm guessing that we have at least two more updates for the party, maybe three, but that's just based on my own impressions, and not something that PaleGrass stated.

Once you're in the party event, you have to play it all the way through. You can't leave in the middle. It's just like the other long events in the game, such as the swim meet and the camping trip.
But its unfinished event right? The last update finished in the middle of it. Right?

essd0g

Aug 16, 2021
I've downloaded the game, but it says "game can't be opened" when I try to run it. Why is that?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes