bbbbb5

Jun 6, 2020
Not sure how often PG reads this forum, but just in case he reads this, you might consider a bit fewer branches in order to make things a bit easier on yourself (and the schedule)! For example, if you want Lisa to take the X (my personal preference as it sounds more fun), just write it in. That'll reduce the game to only two routes you have to write: Danny and no Danny.

Although it would be cool to eventually have an optional "drug addict" route with additional debauchery (prostitution?), I fear that having so many branches will really drag out your releases. So my opinion, for what it's worth, is just choose what feels right to you and go with it. For the more controversial stuff (Paul, Duncan), just let the player skip the scenes if they want. I know I won't! This is a sex game after all and most of us play for the fantasies we don't get in real life.

Do you let your patrons make any input into the script? Happy to join up if there is a possibility of some creative input.

Reactions: yrban7477

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Can you have the cheating route on and the hotwife/sharing route OFF?
Ja!

Is it somehow possible to change the Duncan sadist path? I have chosen the path by mistake in the mod store and because there is unfortunately no autosave I would have to repeat almost 2 hours
There will be an off switch added for that route in particular but it isn't currently in development so it's not in just yet :)

i am stuck on activating camping trip,hot tub and aofie events,any help please
camping trip won't trigger. I talk to danny at the mod shop and it just asks about a repeating scene.
Hi dudes, did you ever get the CT working? The pre-req quest is Aoife Coffee, after Aoife runs off you gotta return to the Coffee shop where Calvin works a few times (sleep in between) and talk to him to have her reappear. The hot tub can't be unlocked until the CT is finished. Let me know if you guys are still having issues x

When I start a new game I start at Jayce's party... Anyone knows how to fix this?
That's no good, I wonder did I forget to leave the title plugin on in one of the versions? I've attached the plugins js to this post, extracting it into www>js might fix the problem x

Wait on the Ren'Py version. I've given up on the RPGM version as I've had tons of problems with it. My gal just wonders around aimlessly and when I try to do things I'm told I must complete quests I finished (and shows finished) many months ago. After two restarts I said a few words then buried it.
I know you're on the Ren'Py version now but I'd be happy to take a look at your RPGM save mate :) I don't like the idea that you had to stop because of a game breaking bug x

I don't know why but it says application can't be opened
I'm on a m1 mac so I don't know what to do help!!!
The trusty youtube guide:

I wonder how much traffic I've sent to his video over the past two years xD

Just a general critique: The story is well written. The developer and or script writers have great imaginations and can pull scenes together. That said I'm not a fan of the key "mega events" that drag on and on and have multiple game impacting decisions buried in them. It's convoluted and while likely everyone is tolerance level is different, at a certain point they just go on too long and you get bored. It also puts the player on rails because they are 'forced' to go through it.

I'd rather have more fleshed out smaller lines with shorter time spans than spending updates on singular events that toss all the serious gameplay decisions in one long instance.
Hi mate! Thanks so much first of all :)

There were really only supposed to be two of these events up until now being the Swim Trip and Jayce's Party. They're supposed to be the big break in between the game's Episodes. Swim Trip = Ep1>Ep2 / Jayce's Party = Ep2>Ep3. The sort of "coming of age" events where everything is a bit different afterward. Jayce's party will be the largest event in the game for the majority, there is one event toward the end that is essentially another trip but it's abroad that is likely longer but it'll have a gameplay loop of it's own with it's own maps, etc. Though this event probably won't even start development for a couple of years yet lol

I wish for his next game to try Ren´py. I think he would do great and could get a much faster updates as well.
I know it's too early to get excited about another game but for real LiMp mate, I'm so hype for the next game ^_^ I have so much of it's story written, dozens of characters too and unless there is another engine that becomes popular in the meantime; the next one will definitely be a Ren'Py project :)

Aw man...I totally hoped for a sign that Aoife would be at the party.
Does not make too much sense story wise I know, but secretly hoped she would snuck out her window to attend anyways :sneaky:
I miss Aoife too mate :( once the party is wrapped up, I'll be posting a poll for most desired scenes which will mostly be optional / credit events but the story events I'll be putting together alongside the poll winners. One of the first of which is Aoife ^_^

how many updates it will take to complete the party event?
I wanna say 3 from now. 1 for Gina's Game, 1 for half of the sex scenes and 1 for the other half.

Hey, i got a problem: i met Ms Short and she gave me the model council job, but i cant do it or even find her is this a bug or isnt it implemented jet. thx
It's not implemented yet mate, it starts after the party :)

So the last update finishes at the midst of the party and you cant leave? Just want to be sure.
Yeah mate, sadly I forgot to add a teleporter out of the party :(

Hello, I have a question for the creator of the game, if I push or distance Lise from Danny, it will be possible that Lisa will become more open to girls or lesbians????
The lesbian routes are available regardless of which relationship route you choose with Danny :)

Definitely not. We're less than halfway through the game, at this point, if I remember correctly.
^ This :)

We are still at episode 2, and I think he will do until episode 7 or 8. Don’t remember exactly.
Kinda crazy, isn't it? ^_^ Some Episodes are shorter though

Not sure how often PG reads this forum, but just in case he reads this, you might consider a bit fewer branches in order to make things a bit easier on yourself (and the schedule)! For example, if you want Lisa to take the X (my personal preference as it sounds more fun), just write it in. That'll reduce the game to only two routes you have to write: Danny and no Danny.

Although it would be cool to eventually have an optional "drug addict" route with additional debauchery (prostitution?), I fear that having so many branches will really drag out your releases. So my opinion, for what it's worth, is just choose what feels right to you and go with it. For the more controversial stuff (Paul, Duncan), just let the player skip the scenes if they want. I know I won't! This is a sex game after all and most of us play for the fantasies we don't get in real life.

Do you let your patrons make any input into the script? Happy to join up if there is a possibility of some creative input.
I drop in from time to time! ^_^

I feel you there buddy, when I was making the Camping Trip I was gonna make alternate routes for "take X / smoke" and "not" but I felt so much pressure to pump content that I put a little disclaimer saying "blah, blah addiction not counted here, will be continued at Jayce's Party" or something like this. The Camping Trip was a much less meaningful(?) event in that it really only has effect on Calvin whereas Jayce's Party is a biggun.

While I still feel pressured now, I think I can more clearly evaluate what's worth the effort and what isn't and having meaningful choices in a game like this I think is worth a little extra stress. I feel like a broken record but I'm always conscious of what the final product looks like and that's the driver so although Jayce's Party is absolutely pickling my brain with how all over the place it is, I visualize the final product or how I'd like it to look and that's exciting and worth it (probably..) :)
Basically I'm just trying to make a game I would've liked to play ^_^

Addiction is indeed a "route" that starts at Jayce's Party too so the choice gotta be there! For future reference, drug taking is pretty limited to Neon and Lisa's night events so it's not attached to huge events like this.

As for input, probably not as much as I should! I post polls from time to time but they're mostly related to scene ordering and outfit choices. I do read these forums every week or so and I've taken TONS of inspiration from all of the guys / gals here so if you have any ideas just post em, no need to join patreon for that :) I can't promise they'll be added but there are hints of brilliance in every idea and it's often just a spark that gets the creative juices rolling ^_^

---

Hi F95, hope you're all happy and well :)

I've been putting together Gina's Game furiously this week and it's heating up so very quickly ^_^

F95T.png

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
:LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky::devilish::giggle:
I know it's too early to get excited about another game but for real LiMp mate, I'm so hype for the next game ^_^ I have so much of it's story written, dozens of characters too and unless there is another engine that becomes popular in the meantime; the next one will definitely be a Ren'Py project :)

View attachment 2540297
When I see such an image of Lisa, don't you dare to take her away from us (too soon)! ;)

Since I don't know what you have planned with the new game (in the far, far future ;) ) and if there will be again a female protag (I hope so!), maybe it is a MILF Lisa *drool*(?) or not, I really hope for some fanservice and we will see her in some hot "guest appearances" again! :)

Last edited:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Nah playing renpy game is too boring just click click and do nothing also no free roaming around it doesn't feel like a game i am a big fan of RPGM version but if majority audience want renpy version then go with the flow but many RPGM lovers will quit the new game. Renpy lovers don't know what is a actuall game is. If renpy version had free roaming instead of clicking on the arrow for travel then it will be good.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Ja!

There will be an off switch added for that route in particular but it isn't currently in development so it's not in just yet :)

Hi dudes, did you ever get the CT working? The pre-req quest is Aoife Coffee, after Aoife runs off you gotta return to the Coffee shop where Calvin works a few times (sleep in between) and talk to him to have her reappear. The hot tub can't be unlocked until the CT is finished. Let me know if you guys are still having issues x

That's no good, I wonder did I forget to leave the title plugin on in one of the versions? I've attached the plugins js to this post, extracting it into www>js might fix the problem x

I know you're on the Ren'Py version now but I'd be happy to take a look at your RPGM save mate :) I don't like the idea that you had to stop because of a game breaking bug x

The trusty youtube guide:

I wonder how much traffic I've sent to his video over the past two years xD

Hi mate! Thanks so much first of all :)

There were really only supposed to be two of these events up until now being the Swim Trip and Jayce's Party. They're supposed to be the big break in between the game's Episodes. Swim Trip = Ep1>Ep2 / Jayce's Party = Ep2>Ep3. The sort of "coming of age" events where everything is a bit different afterward. Jayce's party will be the largest event in the game for the majority, there is one event toward the end that is essentially another trip but it's abroad that is likely longer but it'll have a gameplay loop of it's own with it's own maps, etc. Though this event probably won't even start development for a couple of years yet lol

I miss Aoife too mate :( once the party is wrapped up, I'll be posting a poll for most desired scenes which will mostly be optional / credit events but the story events I'll be putting together alongside the poll winners. One of the first of which is Aoife ^_^

I wanna say 3 from now. 1 for Gina's Game, 1 for half of the sex scenes and 1 for the other half.

It's not implemented yet mate, it starts after the party :)

Yeah mate, sadly I forgot to add a teleporter out of the party :(

The lesbian routes are available regardless of which relationship route you choose with Danny :)

^ This :)

Kinda crazy, isn't it? ^_^ Some Episodes are shorter though

I drop in from time to time! ^_^

I feel you there buddy, when I was making the Camping Trip I was gonna make alternate routes for "take X / smoke" and "not" but I felt so much pressure to pump content that I put a little disclaimer saying "blah, blah addiction not counted here, will be continued at Jayce's Party" or something like this. The Camping Trip was a much less meaningful(?) event in that it really only has effect on Calvin whereas Jayce's Party is a biggun.

While I still feel pressured now, I think I can more clearly evaluate what's worth the effort and what isn't and having meaningful choices in a game like this I think is worth a little extra stress. I feel like a broken record but I'm always conscious of what the final product looks like and that's the driver so although Jayce's Party is absolutely pickling my brain with how all over the place it is, I visualize the final product or how I'd like it to look and that's exciting and worth it (probably..) :)
Basically I'm just trying to make a game I would've liked to play ^_^

Addiction is indeed a "route" that starts at Jayce's Party too so the choice gotta be there! For future reference, drug taking is pretty limited to Neon and Lisa's night events so it's not attached to huge events like this.

As for input, probably not as much as I should! I post polls from time to time but they're mostly related to scene ordering and outfit choices. I do read these forums every week or so and I've taken TONS of inspiration from all of the guys / gals here so if you have any ideas just post em, no need to join patreon for that :) I can't promise they'll be added but there are hints of brilliance in every idea and it's often just a spark that gets the creative juices rolling ^_^

---

Hi F95, hope you're all happy and well :)

I've been putting together Gina's Game furiously this week and it's heating up so very quickly ^_^

View attachment 2540297
You know I heard something about going commando/nopan, and I gotta chime in that I think thatd be a pretty good option for one of the next higher confidence based outfits.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nah playing renpy game is too boring just click click and do nothing also no free roaming around it doesn't feel like a game i am a big fan of RPGM version but if majority audience want renpy version then go with the flow but many RPGM lovers will quit the new game. Renpy lovers don't know what is a actuall game is. If renpy version had free roaming instead of clicking on the arrow for travel then it will be good.
I like rpg games if there done like “Laura’s lustful secrets” or “special request” everything was either to the left or the right, never had to go up or down and there aren’t that many locations to get to

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

hahabis

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to keep the options after it's been modified? Such as "Always dash" "volumn" that sort of thing. I hate to change it whenever I open the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to keep the options after it's been modified? Such as "Always dash" "volumn" that sort of thing. I hate to change it whenever I open the game.
Is your „www\save“-folder (from the main directory of the game) write-protected? Or any file within? There should be a global.rpgsave (or similar) which saves the configs and keeps track of which save files exist.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
I love this game, but I would love it even more if it had animated cutscenes!
:love:
is this game doesnt has animation at all or is it still on planning??
Animation takes a lot of extra time and knowledge to implement and even then it's really hard to do right.
A lot of games on this site have really basic or poorly done animation and this would only detract from the absolutely stellar renders of this game imo.

The writing, character models and great renders more than make up for the lack of animation for me.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes