Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
I'm not really into the whole cheating thing personally, it's just a bit bizarre we haven't even had the option to just leave Danny at this point. It feels like PaleGrass is basing the whole game around it and that's disappointing.

Also what is with the black guy with that permanent overly smug arrogant scumbag facial expression, he looks like a caricature. It's a real shame

If this make you feel SO, please do not ever play a corruption game in POV of female protagonist!

IN this point, I should REBUT my previous view for RAPE or VIOLENT SEX scene in this game, which seems a MUST for corruption game going on, I bet

AS I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW A GIRL CORRUPT WITHOUT CHEATING, or Lisa and Danny just compromise to allow other guy fuck her?
If Lisa go CUCKOLD route, will CUCKOLD ACTUALLY MAKE YOU LESS SEXUAL UNEASY?

IF NOT CHEAT, LISA GO
FAITHFUL route, I WONDER HOW STORY GOES ON, or BECOME A BOEING ROMANCE GAME?

Because as a Faithful Girlfriend, Danny will show off Lisa all the time in front of other men, but disallow her NOT GOING ANYWHERE, then how do Lisa's exciting sexual adventure continue?

If this is so, WHAT we actually play for? Would it more better seeing ROMANTIC MOVIE?

MOST COMPLAINT MAKER ACCEPT a harem game for a male protagonist fucking all around with many female characters, but being a moral defender prohibit a female protagonist to pursue her sexual freedom.

Using term misogyny is too termological, but sexual unfairness would be easier to understand. Of course, i still have feeling if player can avoid unpleasant TOO violent sex act by having other option, that will EASE most players' self moral uneasiness, LoL

AGAIN, would Palegrass tell me the NAME of theme music in your game?
I find it quite relaxing, I can listen when I am playing the game

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Where is the main city district ya talking about?
View attachment 2643469
That is the main district. You need to go left from that map. Head west from the point where the subway entrance/exit is near the road and you will reach the new map.

PS: I should mention that if you can't zone into the new map, there is a very good chance you haven't fully opened the requirements for it. Keep doing the main and side quests and you will eventually get the ping about the new map being available.

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
That is the main district. You need to go left from that map. Head west from the point where the subway entrance/exit is near the road and you will reach the new map.

PS: I should mention that if you can't zone into the new map, there is a very good chance you haven't fully opened the requirements for it. Keep doing the main and side quests and you will eventually get the ping about the new map being available.
All main and side is end of content but still Viv and Aoife left
1684845080216.png
1684845120110.png
It seems the road blocking in to reach the new map

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
All main and side is end of content but still Viv and Aoife left
View attachment 2643591
View attachment 2643595
It seems the road blocking in to reach the new map
Did you trigger the cat finding quest? Or watch an explosion happen south of your house near the market stalls? Or work at the hotel? Or go to the movies with Lisa's friends? Or visit you friend and her grandma? Or worked at the masseuse parlor? Or work with the gamer promoting his game?

If any of that seems unfamiliar, you are definitely missing link to progression content.

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
Did you trigger the cat finding quest? Or watch an explosion happen south of your house near the market stalls? Or work at the hotel? Or go to the movies with Lisa's friends? Or visit you friend and her grandma? Or worked at the masseuse parlor? Or work with the gamer promoting his game?

If any of that seems unfamiliar, you are definitely missing link to progression content.
I think i missed 2 jobs from Jock the marcus makes and rubbins i only chose neon (Club) i dunno if that cause the issue im gonna restart my current save

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I think i missed 2 jobs from Jock the marcus makes and rubbins i only chose neon (Club) i dunno if that cause the issue im gonna restart my current save
Erm you don't have to restart. You can do all the jobs. It's just that each is locked behind a stat requirement iirc. Basically you need to have a more revealing dress for each.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Just started this game and I love it.
Can anybody tell me how to trigger the camping event?
When I talk to the boyfriend in the garage I can only replay an event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
Erm you don't have to restart. You can do all the jobs. It's just that each is locked behind a stat requirement iirc. Basically you need to have a more revealing dress for each.
I unlocked it by spending much time on lisa's house until danny comes in and have s*x... Paul and sharon came in... Next day a i recieve a call from Aoife then the West district now unlocked
1684870009404.png

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes