LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Man I hope we get some tranny on Lisa action !
Wouldn't really put it in those exact words, but yes, Aofie is an interesting character. She especially was impressive with her professional handling of medical aid to granny and briefing the paramedics later on. Very much looking forward to how her character develops in tandem with Lisa.

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of political pandering around this subject. I'm just an old school guy who enjoyed the fictional concept of futanaris, so I was pleasantly surprised that instead of a "my pronouns are XYZ" lecture, this character was portrayed more grounded in reality with life struggles that one might actually face walking this path.

No doubt, I look forward to the erotic scenes, but most of all I look forward to the current story direction as I'm genuinely hooked.

PS: Thank you PaleGrass for not making her a cliched dickgirl, overdozed on lust, with a schlong the size of a moonrocket.

Last edited:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Glad to see you are in good spirits, my dude. Take care of yourself foremost and don't overdo it!

Personally, my guilty pleasure are both Aofie's and Luca's arc(a bit of a sucker for gently innocent characters), but I've made peace with the fact that it will be a long while before I find out how Lisa's journey with them ends. So keep doing your thing at your pace and lets meet on the other side of the finish line (y)
Aoife's my guilty pleasure too.. :d

Both Luca and Aoife are in the game right up until the end so they have a looong lifespan in the world of Lisa! ^_^

The fitness stuff definitely needs some love, Lisa's next fitness endeavors are in E3 content so maybe Luca will win out on the popularity vote and get some content sooner rather than later? :d

Aoife is story content so she's back on screen as soon as Jayce's Party is over :) woo!

There you go, PG. I've fixed your spelling error for you.
You'd think after 33 years with English as my first language I'd be better at it wouldn't you? Thanks for the correction Lecher lol! :D

Will one day, someday, open a path where Aoife could fully transition in case you want her with a kitty?
I don't think so Lara mate :(

View attachment 2664009

I think collectively, these pics together might be telling a story coming ahead in a couple of updates...

LISA will take the dark route indirectly to protect either Jayce or Aoife... there, we might see her getting press ganged into prostitution, drug dealings and shootouts...

but this is just what I think... could easily be wrong...

Anyways, excited for the update!!!

OH OH.... I am also hoping for Moddy and Byron to go round 2 on Lisa's ass... HARD!

Cheers :cool:
Daaaaaamn! That's such a sexy font wow!

I love these mate xD they're so good <3

"Protect the ones we love" indeed :)

I find Lisa dressing silk-pink dress in front of two guys is really tempting, just as she is hooker seducing the guys to be her john
That was the first of the vote options for Lisa's night outfits ^_^

NightOutfit 1-2.png

Hey Pale, great wallpapers! I'm really hyped about the upcoming update.

Btw, I'm curious if in the version following the party update we will finally see some action between Lisa and Sharon. Maybe a threesome with some man? Maybe some solo scene? Really looking forward to it, it's my most expected scene in the game, haha.
Thanks mate! ^_^

There could be more "sexualized" scenes between the two but the actual full blown Lisa + Sharon content is a long ways off sadly :( it just has to be somewhat believable if you know what I mean <3

Lisa + Sharon + X is a big plan but it's also much later in the story x

Wish I had better news for you on that front mate :(

PaleGrass hi, my economic situation is not very good. That's why I support developers with few supporters. dude, but if my economic situation was better, you would be the first dev I would support.
I admire the work you do, the communication you have with people and lisa.
Thank you so much for giving us this beautiful game.
You mentioned releasing DLC about George; Please don't take the "wow George's dick is so big" fad while doing this. this cliché appears in every game :( If possible, make George's dick realistic.
with love and respect!
Aw man please don't worry about supporting me lol! I genuinely have SO much support already, it's kind of insane ^_^!

Thanks so much man, honestly that's so nice of you to say and it's entirely my pleasure. I love making this game, it is a passion beyond words :)

As for George, I'm still not certain if that's got a green light yet. It would be very dangerous content to cover but of course if it were to get the go ahead he would not have a "huge dick" I mean.. look at him ^_^

Much love brother! x

When the update comes out?
End of this month mate :)

Nice Display Pic!! :D

ofc reminds me with 1000 years of Death

View attachment 2668956
Dude totally!! xD

Interesting. Haven't came across that scene yet. But most interesting is how gravity defying the necklace is. Clearly she is bent over, but the jewellery is stuck to her chest :Kappa:
Don't do it LonerPrime mate :) I don't think it's a scene you'd enjoy lol!

Aw man Lisa's necklace is an error I can't wait to correct in the next outfit (by removing it entirely lol!) this crummy asset doesn't have any real interactivity nor does it function when dForced so it's just there, existing, in like 5k CGs, zzz xD

PS: Thank you PaleGrass for not making her a cliched dickgirl, overdozed on lust, with a schlong the size of a moonrocket.
And thank you LonerPrime for always being so kind and pleasant to everyone in this thread :)

------------

Weekly bigpost and just like Team Rocket; I be blastin' off again <3!

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Aoife's my guilty pleasure too.. :d

Both Luca and Aoife are in the game right up until the end so they have a looong lifespan in the world of Lisa! ^_^

Aoife is story content so she's back on screen as soon as Jayce's Party is over :) woo!
Best news ever!!!

And thanks PaleGrass for keeping up and informing in this thread.
I'll "patiently" wait for the update.

And yes LonerPrime....respect for the reaction you gave to that guy who's post aparently was removed, I was thinking some other stuff to say, but you hit the nail on the head (y)

Also:
Yeah there are other games in that fashion...just would not fit the "Lisa" style.... I agree.....Aofie is way better in all her shy / delicate style as she is ;)

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
1686077448467.png 1686077487135.png 1686077543539.png

Greetings Lisa enjoyers!

Hi all, hope you had a nice weekend everyone ^_^

I'm just doing a small-ish post today because I'm just finishing up the remainder of the CGs for this release before tackling the writing aspect of the patch. When I'm making CGs in Daz I always have a notepad on my second screen titled with the scene name and I'll jot down dialogue ideas correlating to the CG# or things I might wanna change just to ease the writing / editing process later. On average I think it's usually around 4-5 lines of dialogue per CG and currently some of the notepads for these scenes requires a lot of scrolling to get to the bottom so I still have so, so much to do ^_^

I do have quite a few CG left to finish but I'm giving myself until Friday then I absolutely have to start writing, I don't want to release something that isn't "polished" because that's probably the most stressful way to release anything lol!

A few people have mentioned the idea of developing other scenes alongside Jayce's Party and I just wanna address that real quickly; the reason I'm not crafting other scenes alongside the party is that the event is completely locked in, once it's started - you gotta finish it. If I were to make a portal out to go do other Ep3 events then there are some saves outside the event whilst still in the middle of the event, there are some that won't leave the party (maybe they skipped a patch), it just creates so many loose ends that could really break the game. Also when do I remove the portal back into the party? I can't ever be sure that everyone's completed the event but I can't just leave a port to Jayce's Apartment active forever.
It's not because I don't want to appease you guys, I really genuinely do. It's just that after how much trouble it was shifting everyone to the local save data I don't want to have another repeat of that for the sake of a patch or two ^_^
I hope this makes sense <3

Release will be towards the end of June,:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: that much is for sure. Despite how big this patch actually is, it's still not as much as I wanted to drop. I recall saying that the sexual content would be shorter at the party because of how much of it actually lies in the exploration and at the finale of each route but that's no longer the case. I just can't correctly portray a meaningful scene without a large CG count, I just don't think it's possible lol! Some of the exploration scenes have ended up nearing 100 CG where I imagined they'd consume about 30 when I started and now I'm scrolling through the CGs thinking "which images could I have done without?" and the answer is very few. It's just the way I do things I suppose, my flow :)

Anyway I really gotta get a lot of work done today, I'm just replying to everyone firstly then I'm hitting the Daz machine! Sending my love and thanks to everyone, every time I log on I have so many messages and they're always so, so wonderful. It always perks my mood even on a sunny day like today and I just wanna say thanks for that :) x

//pG

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Could somebody upload their updated saves? The one on the thread doesn't works :D
Did you place the saves in the correct location?

Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

If there is no Default folder inside User Data simply make one (right click - new folder - rename Default)

Inside Default create another folder called Lisa

Copy and paste all .rpgsave files from your previous www>save folder into the newly created Lisa folder.

Reactions: anonimoloco2

anonimoloco2

Nov 8, 2022
Did you place the saves in the correct location?

Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

If there is no Default folder inside User Data simply make one (right click - new folder - rename Default)

Inside Default create another folder called Lisa

Copy and paste all .rpgsave files from your previous www>save folder into the newly created Lisa folder.
Hello!
What i meant with the ones on the thread doesn't work, is that it won't let me download them at all. If you click in the save page, it says it was taken down and no longer exists. :(
Thanks for responding :D

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes