yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lisa-PALEGRASS-2.851a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Alea iacta est

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
So unless i missed something, tldr is there is nothing new in this update and previous one was introduction to the party with no new hardcore events? Just asking so i won't waste time on downloading it if there is nothing of significance when it comes to sex scenes.
Nothing new, just wait till 2.85

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It is very hard to save. It opened it automatically first sleep, but I can't get it to save and then the cheap RPGM froze. I lost the whole second day. At least skip works.

magnasolaris

Oct 15, 2021
I've just stumbled onto this game. I'm curious, how much choice the the protagonist has to not interact with npc's they don't want to? I have found with other female protag games much of this is unavoidable. Additionally can the protag persure a family only route? Thanks in advance for any info.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Please have some restraint. No need for profanities. Think about the children.
Also:
What part of faithful vs cheating/sharing being mutually exclusive you don't understand?
Quite a lot of games have exclusive content available only when one is on certain paths.
He literally asked if there was a save that did unlock all. You guys could've just said no. You know without saying he couldn't read.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version but there was only about 5 minutes of content. Clicking new game loaded into some type of party, but there's only about 10 cutscenes with no sex scenes and it ends at the end(?) of the party. Is this really all the current content?

• Angry
Reactions: yrban7477

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The bug fixes are certainly helpful and after a couple of updates that got me nowhere, I'm now able to advance the story. But in retrospect, maybe being left in the dark was the best thing. I've found I'm 30 years too old to tolerate the slog through this high school level melodramatic party. I'm hoping it will really pick up the pace in the next update. For now...eesh........

• Haha
Reactions: yrban7477
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes