PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
Same.

Though for a few different reasons:
- main purpose, as I understand it, of last update is party, but it's still not complete, which means that if content is only this, then I won't download it - I like to "consume" such events as finished, so as not to get confused;
- I never liked parties as content in such games, at best it's used to distribute stats, at worst to significantly advance the plot, for the second situation it's an almost guaranteed trap that brings chaos to understanding of what is happening, and the more decisions player have to make, the more unpleasant event is (ideally, event goes on rails, and player just gets acquainted with number of characters and relationship between them, but this is clearly not our case).

In short, I'm always very skeptical about such storyline, but art here usually doesn't disappoint, which means that if chaos happens, it will at least please the eye :)

ps. Anyway, I'm going to wait for next updates, there're other games and other activities, no big deal.
Same here ^^

Xpire2000

Mar 3, 2023
Last time took some days to get it shared here, around 3-5 days. Let's hope it keeps that way.
Last time it was 3 days according to patreon but I'm not paying $20 a month so I can get 1/2 an update I will pay for full but not half(I'm on Renshire Tutor )

3 days have gone by I'm tired of waiting

Xpire2000

Mar 3, 2023
Same.

Though for a few different reasons:
- main purpose, as I understand it, of last update is party, but it's still not complete, which means that if content is only this, then I won't download it - I like to "consume" such events as finished, so as not to get confused;
- I never liked parties as content in such games, at best it's used to distribute stats, at worst to significantly advance the plot, for the second situation it's an almost guaranteed trap that brings chaos to understanding of what is happening, and the more decisions player have to make, the more unpleasant event is (ideally, event goes on rails, and player just gets acquainted with number of characters and relationship between them, but this is clearly not our case).

In short, I'm always very skeptical about such storyline, but art here usually doesn't disappoint, which means that if chaos happens, it will at least please the eye :)

ps. Anyway, I'm going to wait for next updates, there're other games and other activities, no big deal.
It is a big deal Promise to release on 30th then move to July 1 them only to the top tier thats bull,then update not finished only half done not paying more for less,don't get any problem with(Love-Joint,Oppai-Man,RoyalCandy,Dotty Diaries or Lumphorn Games) when they released there update,which I did pay the $15-$20 for.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
3 days have gone by I'm tired of waiting
Yes, it does seem that you're tired of waiting. But you say that you subscribed at the Renshire Tutor level, and they get the update one week after the Renshire Deviants, so you still have four days to wait.

It is a big deal Promise to release on 30th then move to July 1 them only to the top tier thats bull,then update not finished only half done not paying more for less,don't get any problem with(Love-Joint,Oppai-Man,RoyalCandy,Dotty Diaries or Lumphorn Games) when they released there update,which I did pay the $15-$20 for.
He moved the release back by one day, and you think that's a big deal?

And then you say that it's bull for him to release it only to the top tier, when that's exactly what he was supposed to do. If he's doing what he's supposed to do, how is that bull?

You're not coming across as very reasonable.

I'm a bit confused here, so you are not a patron but tired of waiting on something you will get free? :ROFLMAO:

and if you are a patron why come here to complain about something you can tell the developer directly in the patron page?
He says that he's a patron at the Renshire Tutor level. That tier receives the release one week after the top tier, and one week before the public release. But, for some reason, he seems to think that he should get the release at the same time as the top tier, despite not paying as much as they do, and despite the fact that he was told ahead of time how the releases were scheduled.

Reactions: Ahsl and yrban7477

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Does Palegrass usually provide save files with the new updates ? Or can someone provide save files before the begininng of the party for both routes
Thx !
I don't mate, no :( the reason being is that the game isn't exactly linear with so many variant routes. There should be a link to saves on the OP though ^_^

Is Palegrass gonna add some extra content in one week or in the public version ??
I dunno if it'll be in one week but yes there is another scene for those on Danny Stays / Cheating to be added. After that GG needs tidied up a bit then I'll update the b patch :)

Kind of surprised the party still isn't done, feels like dev's been working on that for ages at this point
Getting close though >)!

I heard somewhere in this thread that Palegrass could not add a bathroom scene in this patch and was going to add it in a week after release of this version.

Is that the case Sir ??
Yup that's pretty much it mate! :)

for the ones who said that there's about 1/3 of the party yet to be implemented, what content/scenes are yet to be done?
Basically this:

GG Pt2 all routes

All final scenes

Next day scenes

Every scene left is basically a sex scene with the exception of Lisa getting changed :sneaky:

I just want to know one thing...

Do these two things happen in this update?

View attachment 2738919

View attachment 2738926

Thanks...
Cheers
YEP! x))

Can Lisa make Danny leave the party without ignoring or antagonizing him? I want him to leave the party but fear doing that might lead to breakup path.
No, sadly not mate :( I actually re-wrote the entire Danny leaving scenario where originally Lisa was really out of line but I felt it made Lisa quite unlikeable. I want to portray Lisa as frustrated and just kinda exhausted with her relationship and not as a complete bitch ^_^

Danny leaving the party is a pre-requisite for their separation but I'm still unsure whether the breakup happens with or without a choice after he leaves. I had wanted to make the breakup a choice even when Danny left Jayce's Party but I'm starting to think doing that just makes everything unnecessarily complicated. The later the game goes, the less content Danny's actually in so I don't think the overall effect is THAT great either way. I do want to keep things as simple as I can both to save dev time but more importantly my own sanity ^_^! The only route that really keeps Danny in the mix is the Sharing route because it's simultaneously the "true love" for Lisa + Danny.

Dude these are SO cool xD!

I replied to a previous set you uploaded (browser crashed before I posted :() commenting that the hair in the images looks so, so good. How are you making them? Is it something that I could do y'know thousands of times? I'm interested in trying to mask the hair into maybe a wallpaper just to see if it's worth the extra effort or if it works at all ^_^

binge watch It's Always Sunny
:D

Well, for me it's ok cause the way I saw people talking about the update it's very small so.. I'm not that hyped anymore, I'll just wait ^-^
SMALL!? :HideThePain:

Man I dunno xD If this one was small I'm gonna need around a year per update lol!

This is one of the largest updates I've ever released with almost 800 CG and enough text to make thy fingers bleed ^_^

Aw man, I always loved the party content in these games. It's a good excuse to be a little wilder, see things that you wouldn't see in the MCs day to day life ^_^

For sure JP is used to advance Lisa's confidence, it's probably the biggest shift in her personality we'll see in the game for some time while also holding the key to Lisa's relationship's future. Hopefully when you do sit down to play it, you'll enjoy it mate ^_^ I think I mentioned in a pat/sub post that most of the choices in the party are self-contained so with the exception of a couple; they won't have any lingering effects through future gameplay outside of dialogue references or some recollection from Lisa's pov.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Releasing a day late wasn't great but I'm just relieved I got a release out at all lol! As for releasing to the top tiers first, that's the way it's always been mate. I've never changed the Patreon / Sub tiers since I started (Deviant 2 weeks before public, Model 10 days before public, Tutor 1 week before public and Resident 3 days before public). It actually works well doing it this way from my pov because it's a lot easier to fix 50 saves than it is to fix 5000 saves (I learned how messy things can get when I first uploaded the local save patch) so by the time the game's available to everyone I'll likely have a bugfixed version uploaded.

The previous few patches were small and without sexual content and it didn't feel right releasing them in tiers because releases always incur an influx of subs and that just felt wrong to me so I released them for a day or two to the Deviant / Models just to make sure there weren't any glaring problems and to get some feedback then posted them publicly. This patch however is huge, in terms of CG count I think it's the third biggest I've ever released even with the missing scene. I'm just uploading a patched version of the game to mega now for the Model release and that's the one that usually leaks so I don't think you'll have too long to wait mate ^_^

----------

Hi everyone ^_^!

I know there are pages upon pages that I didn't reply to prior to 359 but the truth is I actually did write out responses to them last week but my browser crashed and I hadn't the time to re-type everything lol :(

I will do a full update post during the week but my plan of attack is as such:

-Complete the missing Cheating / Danny Stays scene
I'll upload this as soon as it's finished.

-Repair GG / Danny Leaves
The choices are locked for most of this scene but the "good" content in all still there, it's the alt routes that need finished.

-Once both of these are done I'll upload the 2.85b patch, hopefully I'll get this finished by the public release date ^_^

-Finally I'll be getting to the June + July wallpapers (sucks that they're late but they ALWAYS are around releases lol!)

After that it's onto the 2.9 patch! THE FINAL PATCHES of Episode 2 / Jayce's Party / Lisa's Summer Blouse & Jeans / etc x)

Anyway! Sending my love, hope you're all doing great! <3

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I don't mate, no :( the reason being is that the game isn't exactly linear with so many variant routes. There should be a link to saves on the OP though ^_^

I dunno if it'll be in one week but yes there is another scene for those on Danny Stays / Cheating to be added. After that GG needs tidied up a bit then I'll update the b patch :)

Getting close though >)!

Yup that's pretty much it mate! :)

Basically this:

GG Pt2 all routes

All final scenes

Next day scenes

Every scene left is basically a sex scene with the exception of Lisa getting changed :sneaky:

YEP! x))

No, sadly not mate :( I actually re-wrote the entire Danny leaving scenario where originally Lisa was really out of line but I felt it made Lisa quite unlikeable. I want to portray Lisa as frustrated and just kinda exhausted with her relationship and not as a complete bitch ^_^

Danny leaving the party is a pre-requisite for their separation but I'm still unsure whether the breakup happens with or without a choice after he leaves. I had wanted to make the breakup a choice even when Danny left Jayce's Party but I'm starting to think doing that just makes everything unnecessarily complicated. The later the game goes, the less content Danny's actually in so I don't think the overall effect is THAT great either way. I do want to keep things as simple as I can both to save dev time but more importantly my own sanity ^_^! The only route that really keeps Danny in the mix is the Sharing route because it's simultaneously the "true love" for Lisa + Danny.

Dude these are SO cool xD!

I replied to a previous set you uploaded (browser crashed before I posted :() commenting that the hair in the images looks so, so good. How are you making them? Is it something that I could do y'know thousands of times? I'm interested in trying to mask the hair into maybe a wallpaper just to see if it's worth the extra effort or if it works at all ^_^

:D

SMALL!? :HideThePain:

Man I dunno xD If this one was small I'm gonna need around a year per update lol!

This is one of the largest updates I've ever released with almost 800 CG and enough text to make thy fingers bleed ^_^

Aw man, I always loved the party content in these games. It's a good excuse to be a little wilder, see things that you wouldn't see in the MCs day to day life ^_^

For sure JP is used to advance Lisa's confidence, it's probably the biggest shift in her personality we'll see in the game for some time while also holding the key to Lisa's relationship's future. Hopefully when you do sit down to play it, you'll enjoy it mate ^_^ I think I mentioned in a pat/sub post that most of the choices in the party are self-contained so with the exception of a couple; they won't have any lingering effects through future gameplay outside of dialogue references or some recollection from Lisa's pov.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Releasing a day late wasn't great but I'm just relieved I got a release out at all lol! As for releasing to the top tiers first, that's the way it's always been mate. I've never changed the Patreon / Sub tiers since I started (Deviant 2 weeks before public, Model 10 days before public, Tutor 1 week before public and Resident 3 days before public). It actually works well doing it this way from my pov because it's a lot easier to fix 50 saves than it is to fix 5000 saves (I learned how messy things can get when I first uploaded the local save patch) so by the time the game's available to everyone I'll likely have a bugfixed version uploaded.

The previous few patches were small and without sexual content and it didn't feel right releasing them in tiers because releases always incur an influx of subs and that just felt wrong to me so I released them for a day or two to the Deviant / Models just to make sure there weren't any glaring problems and to get some feedback then posted them publicly. This patch however is huge, in terms of CG count I think it's the third biggest I've ever released even with the missing scene. I'm just uploading a patched version of the game to mega now for the Model release and that's the one that usually leaks so I don't think you'll have too long to wait mate ^_^

----------

Hi everyone ^_^!

I know there are pages upon pages that I didn't reply to prior to 359 but the truth is I actually did write out responses to them last week but my browser crashed and I hadn't the time to re-type everything lol :(

I will do a full update post during the week but my plan of attack is as such:

-Complete the missing Cheating / Danny Stays scene
I'll upload this as soon as it's finished.

-Repair GG / Danny Leaves
The choices are locked for most of this scene but the "good" content in all still there, it's the alt routes that need finished.

-Once both of these are done I'll upload the 2.85b patch, hopefully I'll get this finished by the public release date ^_^

-Finally I'll be getting to the June + July wallpapers (sucks that they're late but they ALWAYS are around releases lol!)

After that it's onto the 2.9 patch! THE FINAL PATCHES of Episode 2 / Jayce's Party / Lisa's Summer Blouse & Jeans / etc x)

Anyway! Sending my love, hope you're all doing great! <3
Thanks PG, I basically create the art render with Stable Diffusion through AUTOMATIC1111

There are plenty of videos on Youtube on how to download this properly... The only problem is that you have to go through the trial and error process multiple times because each render sometimes doesn't get the face right (when doing image 2 image)

This tutorial helped me a lot:

But of course you do need a Godfather of a PC... but i am guessing you'll be fine...

Thank you so much...

Cheers:cool::cool::cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Thanks PG, I basically create the art render with Stable Diffusion through AUTOMATIC1111

There are plenty of videos on Youtube on how to download this properly... The only problem is that you have to go through the trial and error process multiple times because each render sometimes doesn't get the face right (when doing image 2 image)

This tutorial helped me a lot:

But of course you do need a Godfather of a PC... but i am guessing you'll be fine...

Thank you so much...

Cheers:cool::cool::cool:
That's so awesome dude, I'm definitely gonna give it a whirl on one of the wallpapers. I dunno if the hair looks too good and might end up looking out of place on a Daz model but like:

Lisa_4.jpg

The hair in this image looks amazing ^_^

Thanks for the link brother! <3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
It's quite a temperamental piece of software that stable diffusion isn't it ^_^

Though the results are just unbelievable..

Here's a quick a+b of what I meant.

Before:

Patreon April 1.png

After:

Patreon April 1 aihair.png All the little details like the strands of hair crossing the face between her brows and over the top of the hand really amp up the realism. The settings I used are a little too smooth looking still but the idea is definitely interesting. If I played around with it for a while and maybe found a different checkpoint or whatever they call it I could probably get something a bit closer to Lisa's skin quality then if I could find a way to set stable diffusion to batch generate images overnight or something (it is a little VRAM intensive) it could actually work ^_^!

Lisa's hair asset is pretty great to work with but it does look a little rough up close.

I love new toys lol!

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
It's quite a temperamental piece of software that stable diffusion isn't it ^_^

Though the results are just unbelievable..

Here's a quick a+b of what I meant.

Before:

View attachment 2743998

After:

View attachment 2744013 All the little details like the strands of hair crossing the face between her brows and over the top of the hand really amp up the realism. The settings I used are a little too smooth looking still but the idea is definitely interesting. If I played around with it for a while and maybe found a different checkpoint or whatever they call it I could probably get something a bit closer to Lisa's skin quality then if I could find a way to set stable diffusion to batch generate images overnight or something (it is a little VRAM intensive) it could actually work ^_^!

Lisa's hair asset is pretty great to work with but it does look a little rough up close.

I love new toys lol!
Bloody Hell that is gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Yes, it is a VRAM intensive... i am saving up for RTX 4090... that might take about 6 months for me. There is an 8K Upscaler plugin in stable diffusion, you can try that.. but again, the render time will increase 10 fold.

Can you also please upload the Prompts with which you created these renders?...:p:p

Cheers mate...

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

If I cant let my girl Lisa have her cake and eating it (continuing with Danny while cheating on him at leisure, like making him leave the party) imma riot! Preferibly I will hold this strike at at Renshire college :x

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If I cant let my girl Lisa have her cake and eating it (continuing with Danny while cheating on him at leisure, like making him leave the party) imma riot! Preferibly I will hold this strike at at Renshire college :x
Um, she can continue with Danny while cheating on him. That's what the cheating route is.

As of the party, the Lisa/Danny routes are:
  1. Faithful - Lisa has sex exclusively with Danny. PaleGrass has indicated that Danny will become an asshole in this route.
  2. Cheating - Lisa stays with Danny, but cheats on him.
  3. Sharing - Lisa stays with Danny, and they fool around with other people. PaleGrass has indicated that this is the "true love" route for Lisa and Danny.
  4. Cuckold - Lisa stays with Danny, but she cucks him.
  5. Break-up - Danny leaves the party. Later on, this leads to Lisa and Danny breaking up.
PaleGrass has said that you can be on the Cheating and Sharing paths simultaneously.

If you want Lisa and Danny to stay together and Lisa to go on cheating, then you don't want Danny to leave the party, because that will lead to the end of their relationship, which also means the end of her cheating on him.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Um, she can continue with Danny while cheating on him. That's what the cheating route is.

As of the party, the Lisa/Danny routes are:
  1. Faithful - Lisa has sex exclusively with Danny. PaleGrass has indicated that Danny will become an asshole in this route.
  2. Cheating - Lisa stays with Danny, but cheats on him.
  3. Sharing - Lisa stays with Danny, and they fool around with other people. PaleGrass has indicated that this is the "true love" route for Lisa and Danny.
  4. Cuckold - Lisa stays with Danny, but she cucks him.
  5. Break-up - Danny leaves the party. Later on, this leads to Lisa and Danny breaking up.
PaleGrass has said that you can be on the Cheating and Sharing paths simultaneously.

If you want Lisa and Danny to stay together and Lisa to go on cheating, then you don't want Danny to leave the party, because that will lead to the end of their relationship, which also means the end of her cheating on him.
What I said, phrased in a playful manner, was that I want Lisa to be able to keep cheating on Danny even if I make him leave the party. I know how the routes work, I am a long time player of the game.

Reactions: alexferno

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What I said, phrased in a playful manner, was that I want Lisa to be able to keep cheating on Danny even if I make him leave the party. I know how the routes work, I am a long time player of the game.
Sucks for you then since that isn't one of the aforementioned options and likely won't be

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Likely won't be* Can't not be an option yet if the script for that part of the game isn't solidified yet.
Sure but it helps to be realistic, with 5 possible routes already, a line needs to be drawn somewhere or else the story will stagnate.

Reactions: Cedrog
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes