tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I believe that making Danny leave the party is the beginning of having Lisa break up with him.

I killed him and dumped his body in the bay. It's just us now.

Or, as they say on the motivational posters...
i cant see the motivational poster:LOL::cry:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hey, i know it has been asked before but couldn't find a real answer while searching so, is there a way or ''trick'' to unlock all gallery in rgpm version (ren'py version is not up to date so doesn't have all the scenes yet).

I very much liked the game and its setting but i just don't have enough time to play all, yet i still wanna see them scenes cause they look hella hot.

Thanks in advance!

Mar 20, 2018
Hey, i know it has been asked before but couldn't find a real answer while searching so, is there a way or ''trick'' to unlock all gallery in rgpm version (ren'py version is not up to date so doesn't have all the scenes yet).

I very much liked the game and its setting but i just don't have enough time to play all, yet i still wanna see them scenes cause they look hella hot.

Thanks in advance!
You don't need to apply any trick. Once a scene is played for the first time all alternate version of that scene will be unlocked in the gallery.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Some devs are liked and respected by their patrons with the result that their games rarely leak early. Amoung them are Ranlilabz (SpaceCorpsXXX), BeCe (Panacea, Occultus DoD) and Davie Zwei (Healslut)

Seems like PaleGrass may have joined their ranks
For me it's just, I don't feel appointed to share the game while I pay for it :) And when I see the bratty, demanding, I want, I want, be quick about it attitude, amongst some of the members, doesn't encourage me to do so neither (and yes I am waiting too, because I am "just" in the 6$ tier).

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
Well, for me it's ok cause the way I saw people talking about the update it's very small so.. I'm not that hyped anymore, I'll just wait ^-^

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Same.

Though for a few different reasons:
- main purpose, as I understand it, of last update is party, but it's still not complete, which means that if content is only this, then I won't download it - I like to "consume" such events as finished, so as not to get confused;
- I never liked parties as content in such games, at best it's used to distribute stats, at worst to significantly advance the plot, for the second situation it's an almost guaranteed trap that brings chaos to understanding of what is happening, and the more decisions player have to make, the more unpleasant event is (ideally, event goes on rails, and player just gets acquainted with number of characters and relationship between them, but this is clearly not our case).

In short, I'm always very skeptical about such storyline, but art here usually doesn't disappoint, which means that if chaos happens, it will at least please the eye :)

ps. Anyway, I'm going to wait for next updates, there're other games and other activities, no big deal.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes