Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
Kind of surprised the party still isn't done, feels like dev's been working on that for ages at this point

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
for the ones who said that there's about 1/3 of the party yet to be implemented, what content/scenes are yet to be done?

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Just be a bit patient. It's gonna be released to the public anyway, so what's the point in leaking? A couple weeks more or less aren't gonna kill you, but Palegrass still relies on the income to keep the project going. If anything, leaking it early is just increasing the chance for this project to be abandoned...
... I wouldn't call that "heroic".

dodda

Sep 9, 2021
Just be a bit patient. It's gonna be released to the public anyway, so what's the point in leaking? A couple weeks more or less aren't gonna kill you, but Palegrass still relies on the income to keep the project going. If anything, leaking it early is just increasing the chance for this project to be abandoned...
Couldn’t agree more. Not worth leaking ….might as well wait a couple of weeks. This guy is the most phenomenal person, sticks to timelines (unlike other creators who love milking patrons), delivers great content and responds to all queries. The least we can do is support him

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
Being a dik the #1 game gets leaked on update release and the dev still has actual thousands of patrons..

Summer's gone dont even have sex scenes and dev still has thousand of patrons

I dont get why ppl glaze for devs so much, if you make a good product ppl will still support regardless

Unlike some special devs that gives public+extra+super+extra super versions or certain features gets locked behind donowalling while the product is mediocre is laughable to me :KEK:

Reactions: TheMerov1ngian
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes