TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If you set Paul and Lisa's relationship to brother and sister in your game, okay. But that's not a default relationship, so there's no reason to assume that he's talking about Paul. There are two brothers in the game so far - Josh/Aoife and Theo. But why anyone would want either Aoife or Theo to get beaten up, I don't know.

If he is talking about Paul, then it's weird that he would expect us to know that, since that would have to be a relationship which he set.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
can we get someone to kick the brother's ass?
If you're indeed referring to Paul, sadly Palegrass hasn't given us the means to serve him his just rewards... yet. In no way am I claiming that will happen for sure, but I'm with you on having a branch in his route where Lisa manages to flip the table on him and crush his fvked up self somehow.

Hopefully, it happens. But, given how expansive and choice oriented Lisa already is, I reckon such a plan would be on the backburner for PG, that is if he even plans to make something like this happen.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If you're indeed referring to Paul, sadly Palegrass hasn't given us the means to serve him his just rewards... yet. In no way am I claiming that will happen for sure, but I'm with you on having a branch in his route where Lisa manages to flip the table on him and crush his fvked up self somehow.

Hopefully, it happens. But, given how expansive and choice oriented Lisa already is, I reckon such a plan would be on the backburner for PG, that is if he even plans to make something like this happen.
One of the options is to end the story by making him leave, if people choose to keep having paul fuck with her, thats a choice on their part at this point

Reactions: L7Bear

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Hopefully, it happens.
There are actually 2 moments (original game, current version - rpgm version 2.82a), the first is when you're asked if you want content with this character, and the second is scene after very "horrid" cinema visit (I won't give spoilers, but it "written" very well, you'll probably wonder after it, if you need to go further with this, or not), apparently you skipped and missed this one moment. Author asks again there, something like, do you need continuation of "this disgrace" (and events along this route really develop too painfully quickly, its character is with exorbitant ego, requests and absent sense of tact and measure) or you're going to turn here, option is somehow called "turn the tables" (see attach).

I'm interested in something else stuff, there are no two scenes from Moddy Shop (Mod Shop HDanny/HModdy) in the gallery, but they are in game files:
- when passing, I took cheating root, and now I'm suspecting that they're in sharing root, but they aren't in the gallery (like similar ones from other routes, which I didn't choose, example - camping)
- if so, then these are probably events when only 1 of participants is in the shop, but according to their schedule after home event, there are always at least 2 characters in the shop so these scenes probably aren't available.
Oh...

ps. Still can’t (read discussion in thread about it) take last photo for instagram in Albiss office (see attached files), there is no menu for “repeating work”, because character is already waiting for photos according to plot, will probably have to wait for updates.

Does the "Turn Tables on him Ending 1" actually punishes him for his actions or does he simply departs facing no ramifications for his actions?
This is counter blackmailing = (not exactly, Lisa is still in a certain win, but isn't able to "revenge" without some self harming) so no, but technically, his exorbitant ego suffers, which means that, being an obvious psychopath, this can result in something emotionally and psychologically "incompatible with life" state or lead to situation with similar characteristic/consequences. An uncontrolled "ego" is like a capricious parasite, if it doesn't receive something, it can "harm" carrier strongly and very quickly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LonerPrime

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Ah my apologies for my ignorant remark then.
Sorry.png
I played Paul's route a bit but I never explored it further under the assumption that it currently only holds negative play-through and Bad ending. Good to know you can not only avoid his content from the get-go but also down the line.

But, my curiosity still stands..

Does the "Turn Tables on him Ending 1" actually punishes him for his actions or does he simply departs facing no ramifications for his actions?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
But, my curiosity still stands..

The current character end for Paul does not involve any punishment for him, except that he is forced to go home, and not allowed to stay with Sharon anymore, which might mean that he loses his place in the tennis club, though I don't think that is directly addressed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LonerPrime

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
I don't mind too much Paul teasing her and trying to cop a feel and maybe preying on Lisa's inhibitions. Lisa hates it but there is some enjoyment of sorts for her. it's a kink of sorts. forcing her to do something with the other kids was a line I wasn't ready. that was cruel behavior.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
I think the main ramifications for him are the fact that he has to immediately go back home, and find some way to explain why he had to go back all of a sudden to his aunt (who probably suspects something is up based on her reaction) and his own parents.

All of that and the counter-blackmail will do a number on his ego as someone else already stated.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
! ! ! U P D A T E T I M E ! ! !

JUN 30, 2023 11:18 AM
TOMORROW!

I know I said the next post will be the update but I don't wanna leave you guys in the dark wondering where I'm at. The update will be uploaded tomorrow morning, I know that misses the deadline by a few hours but I hope you can find it within yourselves to forgive me ^_^

It's been a crazy week trying to get everything finished and I'm right on the cusp of doing so. I'm away all weekend and I just can't upload something that isn't fully functional because I'll not be able to think of anything else when I'm away lol! So just give me 24 hours to double and triple check as many routes as I can before shipping it to you guys. I still have to compress everything and upload it too but I'm just outta time this morning.

Talk to you guys early tomorrow morning! It's Friday! Smile! :)) ♥

//pG

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes