• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
Have to say, although straightforward, the Byron/Lisa route is fantastic.

Interracial ‘relations’ in VN’s tend to feel very forced and inauthentic, but this feels different. The notion of the pretty, shy and relatively sexually-inexperienced girl meeting the playboy and being utterly seduced by his brazenness and big black cock works so well here, best exemplified by him literally breaking into her home, and Lisa just being smitten through and through.
Great dynamic, hope to see it continue.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
Im waiting for the vn version to be updated but i saw they said they are waiting until the party update is finished. Is the next update the whole party? Or is it releasing in parts?

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Im waiting for the vn version to be updated but i saw they said they are waiting until the party update is finished. Is the next update the whole party? Or is it releasing in parts?
I think so, but tbh, there are no really any sex scenes from where the VN version is to what the official version is.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
hope we get an unofficial renpy version someday. I know there's one for an older version so there's hope....
Erm, I apologize if I caught it wrong but in case I didn't, there is an unofficial RENPY version:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-82a-palegrass.86725/post-9543688

It currently runs one version behind the official RPGM version but will most definitely catch up with the next official update which is the Jayce's Party.
To quote the creator of the RENPY version directly:
1687821167808.png

Feb 19, 2018
Erm, I apologize if I caught it wrong but in case I didn't, there is an unofficial RENPY version:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lisa-v2-82a-palegrass.86725/post-9543688

It currently runs one version behind the official RPGM version but will most definitely catch up with the next official update which is the Jayce's Party.
To quote the creator of the RENPY version directly:
View attachment 2726838
Wow Thanks alot! I must have been too sleep deprived or had reached a post nut clarity so high that it went into reverse and made me dumb. I legit thought it was version 2.07 not 2.70 on the renpy. Thanks for correcting me!

Jan 27, 2021
I played this some time ago. At one point, Lisa gets very drunk and a couple of guys (don't remember their names) take advantage of her. Was that path further developed?

Reactions: Priappus
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes