Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
After playing this update... Jesus man... The teasing, the dialogues, the Gorgeous EXPRESSIONS!!,

the renders
, her Juicy Chemistry with Jake and her Fantastic back and forth with Troy in the elevator...

JUST PERFECT! (Danny leaves route)

* My wish - (I want Jake and Troy to DP Lisa !!!)

Thank you very very much for your awesome work PaleGrass

View attachment 2752364

I can't wait for the 2.85b release, and I'm also excited for the next giant update.

Cheers mate.
:love: :love: :cool: :cool:
There isn't DP in the coming update,but something exciting is there for sure with Jake and Troy!

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
I know some people are complaining about the party... but man being at some of these "types" of more intimate parties in both high school and college its really bringing back memories. The dev def does a really good job with real life experiences that so many other AVNs lack.
Me getting some Vietnam type flashbacks too

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
365 Pages, wow. Forgive the question but, how much of Lisa's extracurricular activity is the boyfriend aware of?
And, does he approve?
Be nice.
Thanks.
Almost none of it. Like, three scenes?
The way it's discussed between the two of them, he could easily be written as enjoying almost all of her fun. Not the rapes, of course, but she doesn't enjoy those either.
But that's not how it's gone. This is not a netorase game, if that's what you're looking for. Seemed like it at first, but it ain't at all.

Reactions: Barking at the Moon

seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
One thing to consider is how the party opens up lisa to having an orgy with Paul and his friends. There's potential in keeping Paul as Lisa's sextoy or allowing her to explore other aspects of sex from the standpoint of paul and his friends. That's just my thoughts on the possible aftermath of the party could have on her.

Reactions: maple9961

yosef66

Aug 28, 2022
How do i raise the exhibition to level 2? I have deviancy at 10, completed both the student council quests, and had the forest date with danny. After that i talked to miss short in classroom.

Feb 7, 2021
* My wish - (I want Jake and Troy to DP Lisa !!!)

I honestly don't see how that can taste. Jake and Troy are just different breeds. Troy likes to make his girl submissive Jake wants her to be like the pervert degenerate he is.
Troy in general is such an annoying character. His path gives humiliation/submission vibe while Jake's gives manly Danny vibes. So far at least.

Feb 7, 2021
So a serious question, is faithful route (no cheating or sharing) possible? I never tried so I don't know. And I'm afraid to play all this again for a route that doesn't exist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
The latest update really nice and worth the wait. I know they are still bugged, but the game still working. When I check, the Danny stay path is more interesting and hoping the developer will make more. Below are my favorite scene so far from this latest update.
-Lisa and troy cheating in front of Danny. They should just finish the sex in front of Lisa boyfriend. Or maybe in the next update, threesome with her boyfriend (Danny stay)
-Jake scene and Lisa teasing is really hot. I hope he will Fuck Lisa hard too. Or he with Troy threesome with Lisa.
-the Threesome Lisa in the toilet with Gina and Troy should be long. I hope they will sex scene with in the next update.

With Jayce with Lisa scene still missing or need to wait for the next update. Hoping, Lisa will have threesome or orgies with all the guy till she pass out. Thanks for the update.

Last edited:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
So a serious question, is faithful route (no cheating or sharing) possible? I never tried so I don't know. And I'm afraid to play all this again for a route that doesn't exist.
I don't believe it's possible. I think some scenes/situations are forced and your choice is basically whether you include the bf (sharing) or not (cheating).

Also does anyone have an up to date save file with the gallery fully unlocked they can share?

Reactions: Plasticsboygab
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes