lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
are we ever gonna get out of the house or where evere we are at and been at for the past 3 updates?
need a change of scenery its getting a bit stale staying in 1 place for so long bad enough doing that though the covid pandemic ...starting to get flashbacks ffs :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
At least you aren't having to start the game from scratch after your HDD was damaged beyond repair or recovery :cry:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
At least you aren't having to start the game from scratch after your HDD was damaged beyond repair or recovery :cry:
ya that would suck bro i can hook ya up with my saves i got a few forget what path is what but ill send
main path i been using is one gimmie a sec to find my saves and ill zip and toss up here for ya
UPDATE: hope this helps ya out brother they go here
Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
ya that would suck bro i can hook ya up with my saves i got a few forget what path is what but ill send
main path i been using is one gimmie a sec to find my saves and ill zip and toss up here for ya
Cheat, share, Vic, no Paul blackmail. Unfortunately the pre-made saves are incompatible

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Cheat, share, Vic, no Paul blackmail. Unfortunately the pre-made saves are incompatible
one of them is at the bottom i think...been a while since ive played other saves then the main one i been playing and i kinda forget the routes on it lol but past 3 updates all my saves going to #1 and #7 is back up of 1 (i think) but never saved to 7 this time only 1
the paul blackmails is close to very bottom of list i think (been a while as i said) but i tried anyways for ya brother i know what its like lossing my shit so....i had a laptop that died and then i got the beastie machine desktop i got now and ya i lost a shit ton of games and saves over 60gigs easy so i feel your pain brother
wish my saves helped ya BUT if not good thing is this game is one of the very rare few that are worth starting over if ya really have no choice but to

• Red Heart
Reactions: lemonfreak
Feb 7, 2021
So we spent all this time slow rolling a giant cock tease with basically one character where multiple dudes could've easily got in her pants but they just let her leave......like......bruh. I'm not even a big Troy or blacked fan (which seems the point of this entire party), but just stick it in her already and get it over with. If it was released one and done it wouldn't be so bad, but the slow rollout is killing me. None of the other characters spent this much time trying to just bang her.
This is a college party, not an orgy sleep over. And multiple characters in the room are known to have a partner: :Lisa, the rich jock, Yasmeen, Danny, the rich jock's gf, etc.
I'd be upset if the dev didn't make it make sense when it eventually happens.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
one of them is at the bottom i think...been a while since ive played other saves then the main one i been playing and i kinda forget the routes on it lol but past 3 updates all my saves going to #1 and #7 is back up of 1 (i think) but never saved to 7 this time only 1
the paul blackmails is close to very bottom of list i think (been a while as i said) but i tried anyways for ya brother i know what its like lossing my shit so....i had a laptop that died and then i got the beastie machine desktop i got now and ya i lost a shit ton of games and saves over 60gigs easy so i feel your pain brother
wish my saves helped ya BUT if not good thing is this game is one of the very rare few that are worth starting over if ya really have no choice but to
You're a legend for sharing your saves but unfortunatley, for me, none of them match my choices so I guess I'm starting from scratch. It's not so bad, I've already done the new jackets quest :LOL:

Reactions: str8up

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
This is a college party, not an orgy sleep over. And multiple characters in the room are known to have a partner: :Lisa, the rich jock, Yasmeen, Danny, the rich jock's gf, etc.
I'd be upset if the dev didn't make it make sense when it eventually happens.
Dude, multiple guys have had her alone and no other guy up to this point has had to have more than five minutes alone to be inside her even with her boyfriend around and none of those were orgies except how the camping scene could end. Believable has left the building a long time ago. Half the college has had a roll at this point lmao

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Speak to Jock (the guy at the PC in the Hub) if you've completed the planning stage with Marcus :)
doesn't work. I talked to Jock and all he says is "hows it going". After that bulletin board only says "Worked enough for a day" came next day and still the same.

Feb 7, 2021
Dude, multiple guys have had her alone and no other guy up to this point has had to have more than five minutes alone to be inside her even with her boyfriend around and none of those were orgies except how the camping scene could end. Believable has left the building a long time ago. Half the college has had a roll at this point lmao
I can't recall something like that. Like so far yeah Lisa does let other male characters grope her if she wants to or if it's involuntary, but for actual sexual scenes, it's actually a bit grindy.
Like just check out how many scenes and game days it took for Lisa to get close to the cafe/beach black dude.

Like probably the only 2 times I can recall this not being extra grindy is the school trip and the camping trip. The first is explainable since it's kinda early in the game and you get a taste of all routes.
The camping trip isn't my favorite story wise and it was probably badly implemented but you can still see how Lisa feels after cheating in that scene.

Reactions: Xhin

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
is there still a bug that if you dont do certain things you get stuck on the weekend and cant forward time?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I can't recall something like that. Like so far yeah Lisa does let other male characters grope her if she wants to or if it's involuntary, but for actual sexual scenes, it's actually a bit grindy.
Like just check out how many scenes and game days it took for Lisa to get close to the cafe/beach black dude.

Like probably the only 2 times I can recall this not being extra grindy is the school trip and the camping trip. The first is explainable since it's kinda early in the game and you get a taste of all routes.
The camping trip isn't my favorite story wise and it was probably badly implemented but you can still see how Lisa feels after cheating in that scene.

Yup. There are cheating scenes here and there, but with, like, five characters and all of them are avoidable. The only person my Lisa has been with(except Danny) is Viv(could've been Gunnar but that scene feels rushed and barely has any build-up imo, so sorry dude - you're out).
And out of all the characters in the roster Troy is in the tear of characters who Lisa clearly dispises. Would take way more than your typical magic dick trope to work IMO.

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
so I downloaded the update and combined it with the old to make it work, but now the new scene added wont play due to "cant find image" does anyone know how to fix it?

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes