Dynista

Oct 11, 2021
is there any new content in Version v2.852b ? if i start my saved game Lisa will go upstairs and than it stops again with the Menu open :-(

Jan 13, 2021
I cannot enter the Elevator at Jays Party with Tyrone (which a HAVE to). There s no map, just a picture of Lisa,Tyrone and Gina....and thats it. It doesn t go on.... Reload a savefile won t help. How can i fix this? :confused:

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
So we spent all this time slow rolling a giant cock tease with basically one character where multiple dudes could've easily got in her pants but they just let her leave......like......bruh. I'm not even a big Troy or blacked fan (which seems the point of this entire party), but just stick it in her already and get it over with. If it was released one and done it wouldn't be so bad, but the slow rollout is killing me. None of the other characters spent this much time trying to just bang her.

Nov 14, 2021
So we spent all this time slow rolling a giant cock tease with basically one character where multiple dudes could've easily got in her pants but they just let her leave......like......bruh. I'm not even a big Troy or blacked fan (which seems the point of this entire party), but just stick it in her already and get it over with. If it was released one and done it wouldn't be so bad, but the slow rollout is killing me. None of the other characters spent this much time trying to just bang her.
true kinda wild how it went from her hardcore cheating during the first trip like from 0 to 100 and now after she's banged half the town she gotta be a cocktease about it like ok dude

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I have saves from 2.62 but they don't show up as loadable, anyone know why? save slots are just empty although i transferred over them

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I'm not understanding how be part starts out I finished part a and I started out alone on both floors only thing happening is on the 2 nd floor is talking in a room but says I can't listen no cg yet work in progress soooo someone tell me what am I supposed to do to get part b going please

DinoOrange

Feb 17, 2018
I'm not understanding how be part starts out I finished part a and I started out alone on both floors only thing happening is on the 2 nd floor is talking in a room but says I can't listen no cg yet work in progress soooo someone tell me what am I supposed to do to get part b going please
Gallery has new cheating scene with the boyfriend staying

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
The save files are weird, or are they generated in a new place?

Edit: Found them
Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaskm07 and str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
are we ever gonna get out of the house or where evere we are at and been at for the past 3 updates?
need a change of scenery its getting a bit stale staying in 1 place for so long bad enough doing that though the covid pandemic ...starting to get flashbacks ffs :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes