slaydaddy

Jan 11, 2022
Weird problem, I fell asleep playing Lisa last night and I guess my mind was foggy...I woke up to the Aoife college mission completely finished--is there a summary or something I could read without having to replay?

Edit: It's in the recollection room, I guess I can just replay through that scene quickly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
And this is also nonsense. Global settings are not saved and will not be saved precisely because the game's save files are located in "appdata", from where the game simply cannot physically read them due to the peculiarities of the operation of the operating system itself. Learn the material part of the computer and you will understand everything yourself.
Look i don't want to do more argument here you win you are right i am not that kind of guy. I gave this solution many people for many times while sharing my save without global config and it works everytime for them thats why i told that guy do this solution. Treasure of nadia and the genesis order also store saves in the game data folder and my solution also works for those save without global and config file rpgm can't read the save.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
HELP!!!! How and when does this happen?
Lisa sees Troy in the shower, Lisa enters the bathroom and closes the door behind her as if she is hiding...

Which route is this? What choices should I make?

Please, someone let me know...

JP GG DS XOn P1Int DannyTroy 1-1-15.jpg
JP GG DS XOn P1Int DannyTroy 1-1-22.jpg

Cheers :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: alexferno

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
HELP!!!! How and when does this happen?
Lisa sees Troy in the shower, Lisa enters the bathroom and closes the door behind her as if she is hiding...

Which route is this? What choices should I make?

Please, someone let me know...

View attachment 2784002
View attachment 2784004

Cheers :p
Thats either during the massage parlour quest, the football jersey quest for the council or the party at Jayce, cant really recall for sure..

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Nearing August but hey.. x)

Testing outfits, testing sets, foreshadowing future events? Standard stuff ^_^

I tried really hard to get Lisa's breasts to push further through the bars in the first image but the set is REALLY old and low poly so it was causing all sorts of clipping problems. The last image of Lisa looking a little shocked was the first time I've tried recreating a real image by request. Not sure how well it worked out but it was fun to try anyway lol!

3 out of the 4 wallpapers have some amount of AI imaging masked onto them, I think Lisa's hair in the last image is quite obviously AI generated but the other instances are more subtle and difficult to spot perhaps. Still, I've been having a lot of fun playing with A1111 recently. Lot's of interesting applications that've been added to the developer toolbelt ^_^!

The 2.852b patch is currently compressing so it'll be online within the next hour :)

July wallpapers I will start tonight once I've sorted the public release, see what I can cook up lol! Much love guys!!

//pG

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Public release 2.852B

Woo! Hi folks ^_^

Links:

Win -

Mac -

Alright here it is, the B release! This one has all of the little bugfixes and the missing DS / Cheating scene added. Sorry it's late by the way, I'm just busy this past week and next and I find it hard to write when I don't have several hours to just sit down and get into the zone. Writing in small bursts just doesn't work when I'm not in that flow state lol! Daz is a lot different because I can just plug and play pretty freely so the past couple of days in the free time I had, I put together the June wallpapers which were posted just before this :))

The DS route still has missing GG choice content but it'll be added after July wallpapers are finished though I probably won't add another release until the next large section is finished. Releases are stressful and I just wanna get back to work as usual :)

Anyway I was gonna do an update post but I don't have any CGs but the first scene of the next patch to show (Lisa talking with Sheree, not terribly exciting) so give me a few days to drum up some nice teasers and I'll talk more on what's on the horizon ^_^

Sending my love to everyone, hope you're all having a great week :))!

//pG

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019
Public release 2.852B

Woo! Hi folks ^_^

Links:

Win - Mega

Mac - Mega

Alright here it is, the B release! This one has all of the little bugfixes and the missing DS / Cheating scene added. Sorry it's late by the way, I'm just busy this past week and next and I find it hard to write when I don't have several hours to just sit down and get into the zone. Writing in small bursts just doesn't work when I'm not in that flow state lol! Daz is a lot different because I can just plug and play pretty freely so the past couple of days in the free time I had, I put together the June wallpapers which were posted just before this :))

The DS route still has missing GG choice content but it'll be added after July wallpapers are finished though I probably won't add another release until the next large section is finished. Releases are stressful and I just wanna get back to work as usual :)

Anyway I was gonna do an update post but I don't have any CGs but the first scene of the next patch to show (Lisa talking with Sheree, not terribly exciting) so give me a few days to drum up some nice teasers and I'll talk more on what's on the horizon ^_^

//pG
Incoming Comments:
  • Android Version?
  • Compressed Version?
  • When will Ren'Py Version be updated?

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
Public release 2.852B

Woo! Hi folks ^_^

Links:

Win - Mega

Mac - Mega

//pG
What's new with this update?

fesi@@

Oct 13, 2021
First open the game then make the save on slot 1,2,51 and 52 then replace the save with your downloaded save. Only copy the saves don't copy global and config file
Sorry man, maybe this is such a stupid question. But i cannot find the save folder, where can i find it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lisa-PALEGRASS-2.852b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes