me130

Dec 11, 2017
just tried to start up v2.851a, and when I load any of my old saves (previously played in 2.70b) the in game menu immediately pops up and I can't resume the game. Cancel and/or RMB close the menu but then pings straight back up again, help please
Pressing the 'x' key seems to remove the menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sboz

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
What is new in the recent update?
Ive tried to resume my playthrough, but it seems nothing new has happened the party still ends at the same point and the log says no more content for that update..

Kunstpau

Mar 19, 2022
Lisa Pjs.png

Short Delay
Hello everyone ^_^!

Quick post: I'm working on writing up 2.85b for the next few hours but I think it's unlikely I'll have the update finished tonight. I lost a lot of hours this week but it's just the way things go ^_^ I'm covering tomorrow then meeting some friends in the evening so it's probably Sunday or Monday depending on how well I function with a hangover lol! I don't want to upload two separate uploads for the sake of confusion so I'm just postponing things for a couple of days ^_^

I've added a sneak peek of the pjs Lisa will adorn starting in the next update as recompense lol! I went back and forth on a few different sleep wear options but this one I just loved working with when testing it. The onesie might look at little odd to you guys now but trust! There is some method to my madness lol!

Anyway the new scene's CGs are all finished and edited, I just gotta write n' test it so it won't take too much longer. Following that I'll upload the wallpapers then an update post for what we're looking at for the 2.9 release :))

Much love everyone! <3 x!

//pG

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 2770395

Short Delay
Hello everyone ^_^!

Quick post: I'm working on writing up 2.85b for the next few hours but I think it's unlikely I'll have the update finished tonight. I lost a lot of hours this week but it's just the way things go ^_^ I'm covering tomorrow then meeting some friends in the evening so it's probably Sunday or Monday depending on how well I function with a hangover lol! I don't want to upload two separate uploads for the sake of confusion so I'm just postponing things for a couple of days ^_^

I've added a sneak peek of the pjs Lisa will adorn starting in the next update as recompense lol! I went back and forth on a few different sleep wear options but this one I just loved working with when testing it. The onesie might look at little odd to you guys now but trust! There is some method to my madness lol!

Anyway the new scene's CGs are all finished and edited, I just gotta write n' test it so it won't take too much longer. Following that I'll upload the wallpapers then an update post for what we're looking at for the 2.9 release :))

//pG
Dude dont sweat it. Take your time dont rush anything. Will have an option to make funny bussines with Sophie at the party? Im not into either Jayce, Jack or any of the males. But the girls are hot af :D

Really nice job so far on the game. Just wish there werent so much content with Danny, I dont get what she is together with loser for??

Reactions: RichardJamesMoore

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I dont get what she is together with loser for??
You need to remember that Lisa's story is rooted in a vanilla setting.

She is a run of the mill reserved college lass who is very happy in a steady and comfortable relationship with a matching average joe. There is nothing remarkable about her personality in the beginning. And that is where PG passes the reins to the player.

As you will advance the story further, you can mold her anyway possible. And that is including breaking up with Danny and moving on to other LIs cause her character has now developed into someone who doesn't like him romantically anymore. But most of these possibilities are still under production. The game is less than half finished and still focuses largely on budding attraction to other characters. Danny still being a big part of her life actually makes sense and gives impact to her guilt of fooling around with others.

After-all, you just don't jump relationships that quick in real life either. Perhaps consider following the game's story from Lisa's perspective, rather than your dick's? :ROFLMAO:
/jesting

Reactions: alexferno

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You need to remember that Lisa's story is rooted in a vanilla setting.

She is a run of the mill reserved college lass who is very happy in a steady and comfortable relationship with a matching average joe. There is nothing remarkable about her personality in the beginning. And that is where PG passes the reins to the player.

As you will advance the story further, you can mold her anyway possible. And that is including breaking up with Danny and moving on to other LIs cause her character has now developed into someone who doesn't like him romantically anymore. But most of these possibilities are still under production. The game is less than half finished and still focuses largely on budding attraction to other characters. Danny still being a big part of her life actually makes sense and gives impact to her guilt of fooling around with others.

After-all, you just don't jump relationships that quick in real life either. Perhaps consider following the game's story from Lisa's perspective, rather than your dick's? :ROFLMAO:
/jesting
Nah Danny simply annoys me. Dont care if Lisa hooks up with some one else, but the entire script behind Danny and all the forced events with him, kinda takes a toll. Especially when the saves gets corrupted and you have to them over again :ROFLMAO:

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 2770395

Short Delay
Hello everyone ^_^!

//pG
no worries mate, good stuff worth wait. looking forward to the slutfest that awaits us.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
So this update 2.85b will directly release publically or it will be made first available to patron members and then after 2 weeks to us? Thanks for the answer.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please those in the upcoming story somehow

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Maybe someone is interessted, a little project of mine. I will make some simple slideshows of some scenes of different games. The first test is the the dark drinking night scene ... Enjoy or avoid.

MEGA Folder New Link

P.S.:

What I noticed, "watching" an older scene again. Lisa looks much better than in the current images. I think the newer ones are too overedited?!
Nice work bro

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
So while playing the game I had a question about rpg in general
There is another rpg game caliross that I am also currently playing alongside this one
My question is
When I save my ingame progress is it transferable to the next update or all my saves will get reset and I have to start over again from the beginning after the new update?
Okay so in this game your save will not reset and for other rog games you played i want to tell you something so you can save your save by resetting in every rpg game there is folder called "www" inside it there is a folder called "save" you can copy that save folder into the new updated version of the game at same location and continue your progress.
Sorry if i make any grammar mistakes English is not my first launguage

Reactions: Cabin
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes