cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Is anyone else seeing an issue that after a cut scene at night where Lisa goes to bed, the jobs don't advance to the next day and you have to manually sleep to work again.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Lisa v2.70b
(Unofficial Ren'Py Version)

[New update will come out once the Jayce Party event is finished!]

Windows/Linux and Mac [820 MB]:
GDrive Mega Workupload

Android [878 MB] (ported by cebs ):
Click here
Hey there,

Don't know if it's something that's on by default in Ren'Py or what, but this Ren'Py version gets added to my Discord registered games list, and there doesn't seem to be a button to turn that off.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

sboz

Dec 15, 2019
just tried to start up v2.851a, and when I load any of my old saves (previously played in 2.70b) the in game menu immediately pops up and I can't resume the game. Cancel and/or RMB close the menu but then pings straight back up again, help please

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
hi I would like to ask you a question I am playing with the cheating/sharing path Hot Wife, Lisa is in line at the market to get a drink she is being bothered by a person I can access all the scenes thanks to the level of deviance level 2 25, the problem reaches all ' last scene when Lisa has to turn around, at that moment it is not implemented, what did I do wrong in the path, thanks for the answer I wish you a good evening
I don't know what your first language is, but this question does not make sense in English, which may be why no one has given you an answer. Try rephrasing the question, and perhaps someone will be able to help you.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
just tried to start up v2.851a, and when I load any of my old saves (previously played in 2.70b) the in game menu immediately pops up and I can't resume the game. Cancel and/or RMB close the menu but then pings straight back up again, help please
To load an old save properly, you must put it here:
Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa and have an occupied slot in the game to rename the old save with that number and overwrite

sboz

Dec 15, 2019
To load an old save properly, you must put it here:
Windows: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\Lisa and have an occupied slot in the game to rename the old save with that number and overwrite
Thanks fo the help, but the saves I'm trying to load were already in that location, regardless of which folder they're in it's still happening.

I've also tried deleting all game files and replacing from dowloaded package.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Thanks fo the help, but the saves I'm trying to load were already in that location, regardless of which folder they're in it's still happening.

I've also tried deleting all game files and replacing from dowloaded package.
Yes, but when you start the game, do you have the slot occupied where the save you need should be overwritten? If not, when you go to load the game, it does not read it.

sboz

Dec 15, 2019
Yes, but when you start the game, do you have the slot occupied where the save you need should be overwritten? If not, when you go to load the game, it does not read it.
yes, I'm able to load the game, it seems to load all my progress, it just immediatley pops up with the in-game menu and won't let me return to the game

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
And once those updates are out finishing up the party, game story will pick considerable pace for other routes.

At least that is what PG hopes will happen. Lets all hope together as well, brothers.

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
Looking forward to an update to finish the party events, which seems to have climaxed in terms of MC's corruption.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes