iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The reason PG is removing the scenes has NOTHING to do with player feedback or complaints about the material here on this forum.
Some asshat who had an issue with him reported his Mega upload link and Mega forwarded the complaint to his local authorities. The laws in his country make it illegal to produce artwork, images, stories or other media depicting non-consensual sexual activities no matter how or where they are distributed. If you have a problem with someone trying to avoid legal entanglements then I suggest you take it up with the Irish Republic since it's their laws that are forcing PG to alter the game.

Maybe next time actually bother to read and learn what is happening before posting?
I don't think it is the Irish Republic in this case. I think it is the twa faced 'Cry Was No Surrender' Thugs and the we have never been to a church ever 'My Father Wore a Sash' Hypocrites and wannabee Brits when the English would gleefully ditch them..

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone know if PG has actually appealed his Mega account closure?, if he has not, then, got some good news for him, your details have not been passed on to the authorities, they are only shared with New Zealand authorities only if you appeal your account closure, please see notice below from Mega within transparency

"Appeals against account closure for holding alleged objectionable material are referred to the New Zealand Authorities for adjudication of the content. The account can be reinstated if the content is determined to be not illegal. Very few accounts have been reinstated after appeal"
That would be a nice if he tries.

Reactions: TicTacPack

Karryn's Mouth

Jun 25, 2019
From what I understood, they are going to eliminate this character and this scene, will they also not create anything else similar? If it is towards what a fucking disappointment.
View attachment 2832150
About Paul the nephew he doesn't attract my attention but bad luck for his fans.
I prefer playing slutty characters to rape victims, so I wouldn't mind if this scene was edited to be consensual, but I still hate censorship and would prefer all the content I enough to be free of censorship.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone know if PG has actually appealed his Mega account closure?, if he has not, then, got some good news for him, your details have not been passed on to the authorities, they are only shared with New Zealand authorities only if you appeal your account closure, please see notice below from Mega within transparency

"Appeals against account closure for holding alleged objectionable material are referred to the New Zealand Authorities for adjudication of the content. The account can be reinstated if the content is determined to be not illegal. Very few accounts have been reinstated after appeal"
Any hope is good hope

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
-I was reported to Mega
-Mega banned my account and forwarded my details to the authorities
-I read the laws and realized the content I've been producing is illegal in my country
-Paul & Duncan's sexual content is being removed from the game

Hope your exams went well mate! x
Hi I thought your country the republic of Ireland and not Northern Ireland, was more permissive than some Anglo-Saxon states...I feel you man you would like to sleep peacefully at night.
Personally I am not a fan of Paul, but if you are intent on neutering the game, I am sure it will result in a no longer genuine and original Lisa that reflects your great imagination and personality that you were able to create even if it is made by the same author.
To keep what you are doing, I think the only solution may be additional patches, as did the game "Project Myriam" version of Patreon without incest and bestiality and apart from the patch containing them, certainly not on Mega :p
I have been following you for years and I would hate to blow this game away CIAO! My friend

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hi I thought your country the republic of Ireland and not Northern Ireland, was more permissive than some Anglo-Saxon states...I feel you man you would like to sleep peacefully at night.
Personally I am not a fan of Paul, but if you are intent on neutering the game, I am sure it will result in a no longer genuine and original Lisa that reflects your great imagination and personality that you were able to create even if it is made by the same author.
To keep what you are doing, I think the only solution may be additional patches, as did the game "Project Myriam" version of Patreon without incest and bestiality and apart from the patch containing them, certainly not on Mega :p
I have been following you for years and I would hate to blow this game away CIAO! My friend
Patches is the best solution for this situation because many people including me love those routes and i want to explore more on thise routes but it's upon PG how he will proceed further.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
PaleGrass--the patches are the solutions to your problem, as other DEVs have done before, you can't remove those paths because the game would become too linear afterwards. The pub scene with Duncan is one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever played in a game, for plot, facial expressions and the background music. What sets Lisa apart from other games is just the alternate paths you created (Paul and Duncan) I'm sorry but if you take away those two paths you will lose a lot of people's interest in this game, think about it.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
PaleGrass--the patches are the solutions to your problem, as other DEVs have done before, you can't remove those paths because the game would become too linear afterwards. The pub scene with Duncan is one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever played in a game, for plot, facial expressions and the background music. What sets Lisa apart from other games is just the alternate paths you created (Paul and Duncan) I'm sorry but if you take away those two paths you will lose a lot of people's interest in this game, think about it.
I agree. Watering down the game will make it no good.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I agree. Watering down the game will make it no good.
Look I enjoy what the Paul and Duncan scenes bring to the game and agree it will be diminished with their removal, but look guys, simply adding the content in a patch as project Myriam does is not a solution as the creation of the material is still illegal under the laws of PG's country. The problem doesn't lie with where or how the content is distributed but the fact that he can get punished for the mere act of creating it in the first place.

It sucks yeah, but isn't it better to at least have the game continue than to have it end because PaleGrass gets arrested for trying to appease a bunch of horny strangers like us? LOL

• Angry
Reactions: TicTacPack

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Look I enjoy what the Paul and Duncan scenes bring to the game and agree it will be diminished with their removal, but look guys, simply adding the content in a patch as project Myriam does is not a solution as the creation of the material is still illegal under the laws of PG's country. The problem doesn't lie with where or how the content is distributed but the fact that he can get punished for the mere act of creating it in the first place.

It sucks yeah, but isn't it better to at least have the game continue than to have it end because PaleGrass gets arrested for trying to appease a bunch of horny strangers like us? LOL
We are not saying to publish those patches on mega or patreon he can publish thise patches here those two routes are optional anyway. So he can post it here.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
We are not saying to publish those patches on mega or patreon he can publish thise patches here those two routes are optional anyway. So he can post it here.
Let me break it down for you since you just can't seem to understand it...

It's not illegal for him to post them here, on Mega or even solely to share with only one person.
It IS illegal for him to even CREATE them while he live in his own country.
Even if he just creates them and never shares them with anyone is enough for him to be charged if the authorities in his country find out about it and since he has already been reported to said authorities you can be damned sure they are watching.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Let me break it down for you since you just can't seem to understand it...

It's not illegal for him to post them here, on Mega or even solely to share with only one person.
It IS illegal for him to even CREATE them while he live in his own country.
Even if he just creates them and never shares them with anyone is enough for him to be charged if the authorities in his country find out about it and since he has already been reported to said authorities you can be damned sure they are watching.
But how can they claim that he did it if he did not sign the patches in the case? Now they are all under PG's house waiting for his illicit creations. Please-do we want to believe in fairy tales?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
I just downloaded and did extract and run but encountered an error message. Does anyone have a solution to this?

View attachment 2837225
Just close it or click ok it's NW.js error it happens when you play lots of rpgm games every game have different NW.js because of that this error popsup you can goole this error there is way to fix this but this error can't hurt your gampaly experience anyway

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
But how can they claim that he did it if he did not sign the patches in the case? Now they are all under PG's house waiting for his illicit creations. Please-do we want to believe in fairy tales?
Are you laboring under the illusion that the internet is in any way anonymous these days? Especially when it comes to the government? Do you have any idea of the number of people prosecuted every year because they harbor that same illusion?

His personal information which was required to be paid via Mega was forwarded to authorities by Mega (which had to have them so he could be paid) for investigation and potential legal repercussions. Yet you want him to risk his posible freedom or face financial ruin simply because you want to whack off? It's simply not worth the risk.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes