maiie

Apr 10, 2020
PG - There's a lot of talk going on here and while it's too bad that you can't create what you want to, the game is still the best one I've played. It's true that I played the game in SPITE of the scenes, but I hope the response doesn't discourage you too much.

Reactions: Skorm007

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018

AUG 02, 2023 03:59 PM
Changes to the game.

Hi guys.

Sorry for the absence recently.

Sadly I'm not returning with any good news but I just need to rip the band aid off and say it straight because I've been shaking at the thought of dropping this news for a week now. Two routes in the game are being removed entirely being Paul's route and Duncan's route. I know these routes in particular are where a lot of my notoriety came from and I know the popularity of the game will take a major hit seeing these routes go but believe me when I say; I didn't make this decision lightly. I recently posted about my Mega account being removed and though Mega's terms & conditions are very open to interpretation due to how loosely they're written; the law leaves no wiggle room. I really just want to make a great game with something for everyone, a lasting experience for those that play but I won't break the law to do it. Around six months into making Episode 1 I looked into the legal side of things when considering Duncan but I stopped thinking that "so many others are doing it, it's probably fine." This is true for most of the game's content but I really should've been more thorough. The law is extremely clear in how it's written and that's the bottom line for me. Some may think this is an unreasonable reaction but please consider yourself in this situation. Possession is one thing but creation and distribution is another.

Duncan will remain in the game as a key component in Riggs' operations but without Paul's routes I see little reason to keep his character in the game. The main story will remain unchanged.

I am so, so sorry to every and anyone who was looking forward to these routes.

Over the next few days I'll be working on an adapted version of the master file with these routes removed, after it's ready I'll re-upload the game. This will undoubtedly create a lot of issues in the coming months but it's a hurdle I'll tackle as we come to it.

I really am sorry but there's no way around it.

//pG
I don't know about but.. I don't think I'll be playing for long after this, the dark side of this game it was what makes he different from so many other with the same aspects... really sad, now it will just be another cheating game with a lot of sex

Reactions: Remigio

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
I've been playing this game since the beginning and I liked it right away. I'm surprised that some talk about not playing just for 2 scenes anymore when the game has dozens of scenes all very well done with great realism and a magnificent character. the story and this game does not stop at 2 scenes!
PG, continue your work as you wish and you will always have the fans of your game to follow you.
Congratulations on your work and we look forward to the rest.

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018
I've been playing this game since the beginning and I liked it right away. I'm surprised that some talk about not playing just for 2 scenes anymore when the game has dozens of scenes all very well done with great realism and a magnificent character. the story and this game does not stop at 2 scenes!
PG, continue your work as you wish and you will always have the fans of your game to follow you.
Congratulations on your work and we look forward to the rest.
It's not just 2 scenes, It's the whole plot behind it, lisa it's fun cause whatever you choose, leads you in a whole different path, taking away this paths It's painful, and you missed the part where it's not just about having a lot of sex, every game here on f95 have it.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
It's not just 2 scenes, It's the whole plot behind it, lisa it's fun cause whatever you choose, leads you in a whole different path, taking away this paths It's painful, and you missed the part where it's not just about having a lot of sex, every game here on f95 have it.
Sure it sucks for people who loved those scenes, but acting like the game has lost all of it's dark edge is ridiculous.
As I said in a previous post: palegrass has said the game will be steadily becoming darker. However that never meant it was going in the direction those routes went as they were entirely optional and with a big warning up front. There are other ways to show darkness and edge other than outright sexual violence and I think PG has earned more credit than some people here are seemingly willing to give him.

And if you are disappointed and don't want to play the game anymore, that's your choice and that's fine. But acting like the game has lost all merit is extremely weird considering how small of a part those routes are.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Sure it sucks for people who loved those scenes, but acting like the game has lost all of it's dark edge is ridiculous.
As I said in a previous post: palegrass has said the game will be steadily becoming darker. However that never meant it was going in the direction those routes went as they were entirely optional and with a big warning up front. There are other ways to show darkness and edge other than outright sexual violence and I think PG has earned more credit than some people here are seemingly willing to give him.

And if you are disappointed and don't want to play the game anymore, that's your choice and that's fine. But acting like the game has lost all merit is extremely weird considering how small of a part those routes are.
My friend, what remain of Lisa if there is no adult branch?!?

Some romantic teenager cheating story?!?
Some sexual discovery of a young girl?!?

Those characters that have been cancelled by the middle age censorship, were giving a more adult view on this game, elevating from a standard teenager story to a wider audience.

Anyway, art and crafting will be always amazing!!!

Wish all the best for this game but it lost a big edge

PsychoKayron

Aug 15, 2018

Those characters that have been cancelled by the middle age censorship, were giving a more adult view on this game, elevating from a standard teenager story to a wider audience.

Yes, just liked I said and I think he didn't get it, it's not about just the sex, it's the whole plot and how this affects lisa, I play this game since his beginning and it's was never just about the sex.

Reactions: TicTacPack

maiie

Apr 10, 2020

Yes, just liked I said and I think he didn't get it, it's not about just the sex, it's the whole plot and how this affects lisa, I play this game since his beginning and it's was never just about the sex.

It clearly IS about the sex.

This doesn't affect Lisa because it's entirely optional. Whether the player encounters these scenes or not has zero impact on the main plot.

Harvey_Rabbit_2077

Jun 10, 2022
Let's clarify things (for those who haven't been paying attention):
  1. Some asshole named RanCor decided to report games that had female protagonists because they're such a disgusting incel they won't even jerk themselves off.
  2. MEGA took a look and said, "Well, there's some illegal content here. We have to ban it."
  3. PG took a look and said, "Well, fuck. There is some illegal content in my country. Regrettably, I'll have to remove it."
  4. Some people on this F95 thread took a look at that and (to paraphrase) said, "Fuck your country. Fuck your laws. Fuck your game. Fuck you."

Sound about right? Great.

Now for an unordered list:
  • PG is going to make a game that he can promote on Patreon, distribute through MEGA, etc.
  • PG is NOT going to make an obvious patch for the game
    • That would violate Patreon rules (they do check F95 and other sites)
    • That might violate MEGA rules (not sure if they check F95 or other sites, but it is kinda moot.)
  • The 2 side quests that need to be removed will NOT break the game.
    • No, not even for people like me who jerked off repeatedly to those side quests.
  • PG MIGHT choose to make an unobvious patch for the game, which people on F95 will certainly discover within hours/days of the next release.
    • However, this will not happen IF YOU SHOUT IT TO EVERYONE IN AN OPEN FORUM.
    • More likely, and hopefully, some 3rd party who has nothing to do with PG will do this and leave PG out of it.
  • The person or group who does the Ren'Py updates has said they WILL NOT do any Ren'Py updates until the "Party" is complete.
    • Whether they choose to do an update sooner is up to them - not you.
    • Drop a heart emoji and appreciate their previous work.
    • Don't be an asshole making demands of someone doing an incredible job with zero to gain.
    • If they have a Patreon, subscribestar, or other way to give them money let me know - I would happily donate!
  • Last I heard, the "Party" was going to wrap up around Feb 2024.
    • That was BEFORE RanCor decided to fuck us all in the ass for liking a game with a female protagonist
    • Again, don't be an entitled asshole making demands of someone with zero to gain. Appreciate what they have done for you and leave it at that.
  • If you want to undertake your own Unofficial Ren'Py Conversion... guess what? Nothing is stopping you.
    • That's what makes it Unofficial.
      • No, it is not as easy as you think.
      • If you think it is, then try it.
    • Demanding that someone else should do so is just ridiculous.
      • I WILL SHOUT LOUD ENOUGH THAT SOMEONE WILL HEAR ME AND OBEY!!!
To wrap up, let's just say that everyone is trying to do the best they can with the information available and that a lot of people in this world are cunts &/or assholes. Please try not to be a cunt &/or asshole.

[honestly not sure if I'm going to get praised or banned from F95 for this.]​

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Let's clarify things (for those who haven't been paying attention):
  1. Some asshole named RanCor decided to report games that had female protagonists because they're such a disgusting incel they won't even jerk themselves off.
  2. MEGA took a look and said, "Well, there's some illegal content here. We have to ban it."
  3. PG took a look and said, "Well, fuck. There is some illegal content in my country. Regrettably, I'll have to remove it."
  4. Some people on this F95 thread took a look at that and (to paraphrase) said, "Fuck your country. Fuck your laws. Fuck your game. Fuck you."

Sound about right? Great.

Now for an unordered list:
  • PG is going to make a game that he can promote on Patreon, distribute through MEGA, etc.
  • PG is NOT going to make an obvious patch for the game
    • That would violate Patreon rules (they do check F95 and other sites)
    • That might violate MEGA rules (not sure if they check F95 or other sites, but it is kinda moot.)
  • The 2 side quests that need to be removed will NOT break the game.
    • No, not even for people like me who jerked off repeatedly to those side quests.
  • PG MIGHT choose to make an unobvious patch for the game, which people on F95 will certainly discover within hours/days of the next release.
    • However, this will not happen IF YOU SHOUT IT TO EVERYONE IN AN OPEN FORUM.
    • More likely, and hopefully, some 3rd party who has nothing to do with PG will do this and leave PG out of it.
  • The person or group who does the Ren'Py updates has said they WILL NOT do any Ren'Py updates until the "Party" is complete.
    • Whether they choose to do an update sooner is up to them - not you.
    • Drop a heart emoji and appreciate their previous work.
    • Don't be an asshole making demands of someone doing an incredible job with zero to gain.
    • If they have a Patreon, subscribestar, or other way to give them money let me know - I would happily donate!
  • Last I heard, the "Party" was going to wrap up around Feb 2024.
    • That was BEFORE RanCor decided to fuck us all in the ass for liking a game with a female protagonist
    • Again, don't be an entitled asshole making demands of someone with zero to gain. Appreciate what they have done for you and leave it at that.
  • If you want to undertake your own Unofficial Ren'Py Conversion... guess what? Nothing is stopping you.
    • That's what makes it Unofficial.
      • No, it is not as easy as you think.
      • If you think it is, then try it.
    • Demanding that someone else should do so is just ridiculous.
      • I WILL SHOUT LOUD ENOUGH THAT SOMEONE WILL HEAR ME AND OBEY!!!
To wrap up, let's just say that everyone is trying to do the best they can with the information available and that a lot of people in this world are cunts &/or assholes. Please try not to be a cunt &/or asshole.

[honestly not sure if I'm going to get praised or banned from F95 for this.]​
Just middle age censorship in 21st century sauce.

History always repeat itself with different flavours.

Hadus

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for mac with all the scene up till now? I lost all my files for some reason, would really appreciate it if anyone could share their saves.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Do you mean "middle age" (i.e. 40 to 60 yrs old) or "middle ages" (5th to 15th centuries A.D.)?
Also, are you referring to 1) RanCor, 2) MEGA, 3) the laws in the country PG lives in, or 4) PG?
Middle ages 5th century where books were burned because they didn't respect the rules.

Here is the same scenario, something that was allowed easily in the 80/90/00 now is forbidden.

I am referring about the fact an artist is forced to cancel his job because it doesn't respect the "rules"...

Called censorship!

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for mac with all the scene up till now? I lost all my files for some reason, would really appreciate it if anyone could share their saves.
I think windows save works on MAC because they works on Android too

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes