tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
The way PaleGrass tells the story—the specific Duncan bathroom scene, Paul's cinema scene, and then the continued bathroom scene... The lighting in those scenes, Lisa's expressions, and the way the entire scene is carried out in its progression... Its perfection!!!

Those dark moments made me feel again.

I have been numb for a long time watching Hollywood movies where the lead is a Female protagonist. They have no hardship, no growth in strength as well as in character, no big emotional sacrifices...

I just don't want her to turn into... the (all perfect, all strong, flawless, can solve problems perfectly and most importantly, Can't fucking relate to) female protagonist of today's Hollywood.

Examples are : Rey Skywalker, Captain Marvel, She Hulk, Anastasia Steele (Fifty Shades of Grey), Bella Swan (The Twilight Saga), and recently.... fucking Barbie!. These are just a bunch of factory developed characters made for sissies and pussified people.

Due to this, LISA actually felt like a real person... If I'm going through this, just imagine what PaleGrass must be going through, as he is the one who created her. My condolences to PG regarding all the dark stuff he had planned in the story.

I wanted Lisa to be like Jane Chapman from BIG LITTLE LIES played by Shailene Woodley. What an amazing character arc she has in the show! WOW! Now that is a real character, very much closer to real life. I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't watched it.

But this is exactly what life is. We go through terrible things just to come out on the other side much stronger, with a stronger character, and much wiser.

All characters must be... well, I'll let my boy Heisenberg say it:

growth decay transformation.gif

There's no Transformation without Decay.

Anyway, let's see how this unfolds. I am still very excited for the next big update!

I am loving those pajamas on Lisa by the way... she looks like she is the perfect combination of cute and sexy in those pajamas.

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Well, what can I say, just advise for those who interested not to put "update" on top of old game, but to save it in new folder. And there it’s already up to you to decide what to leave as a keepsake from available material (pictures/slide show with text/walkthrough vid), and then get rid of old version ...this all is just sad.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The way PaleGrass tells the story—the specific Duncan bathroom scene, Paul's cinema scene, and then the continued bathroom scene... The lighting in those scenes, Lisa's expressions, and the way the entire scene is carried out in its progression... Its perfection!!!

Those dark moments made me feel again.

I have been numb for a long time watching Hollywood movies where the lead is a Female protagonist. They have no hardship, no growth in strength as well as in character, no big emotional sacrifices...

I just don't want her to turn into... the (all perfect, all strong, flawless, can solve problems perfectly and most importantly, Can't fucking relate to) female protagonist of today's Hollywood.

Examples are : Rey Skywalker, Captain Marvel, She Hulk, Anastasia Steele (Fifty Shades of Grey), Bella Swan (The Twilight Saga), and recently.... fucking Barbie!. These are just a bunch of factory developed characters made for sissies and pussified people.

Due to this, LISA actually felt like a real person... If I'm going through this, just imagine what PaleGrass must be going through, as he is the one who created her. My condolences to PG regarding all the dark stuff he had planned in the story.

I wanted Lisa to be like Jane Chapman from BIG LITTLE LIES played by Shailene Woodley. What an amazing character arc she has in the show! WOW! Now that is a real character, very much closer to real life. I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't watched it.

But this is exactly what life is. We go through terrible things just to come out on the other side much stronger, with a stronger character, and much wiser.

All characters must be... well, I'll let my boy Heisenberg say it:

View attachment 2855789

There's no Transformation without Decay.

Anyway, let's see how this unfolds. I am still very excited for the next big update!

I am loving those pajamas on Lisa by the way... she looks like she is the perfect combination of cute and sexy in those pajamas.

Brother I love rape and all this shit, but your comment is amazing.

it is almost a interion introspection!

No rape, no blackmails, no gangbang...we will die all "equals", all with the same tastes, all with the same ideas, all free and don't dare to think otherwise.

Welcome in the beautiful Western 21th Century..

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Without the aoife scene,i dont know why lisa is gonna worry about saving her from tony,i can understand the need of taking out paul and duncan(eventhough its frustrating to see these scenes being cut),i dont know why aoife scenes being cut down ,i think its part of the story and keeping scenes like that is essential for the BANG at the later stages!
Aoife's scene with Riggs is being changed because Riggs forced Aoife to give him a blowjob. Depending on local legal definitions, this is sexual assault at the least, and rape at the worst. And Lisa uses the word "rape" at least twice in her dialogue with Theo during that scene. So I imagine that PaleGrass will be changing her dialogue, to remove those instances of that now forbidden word. And I'm sure that he'll also be reworking the renders and other dialogue, to make it seem that Aoife has no objection to sucking Riggs' cock.

As for Lisa's motivation to rescue Aoife, going forward, I suppose it will just be that Aoife seems sad and anxious when Lisa talks with her at the coffee shop and when they go shopping.

now i am really worried about what all changes gonna come in the future?no scenes of depicting how cruel riggs and his men are,so there wont be scenes where lisa is kinda of put in place by circumstances to do stuffs she is not comfortable with(SO BYE BYE TO DARK GANGBANGS STUFFS with bad guys),so it would be just pretty lame fight of riggs threatening lisa and her friends and whoo without any cruels acts she is gonna rise up and defeat all of them...
We also know, from posts which PaleGrass made earlier in this thread, that there were future scenes of sexual peril planned for Jo and Viv. It's a pretty safe bet that those scenes will now not appear in the game.

So yes, this change will not only affect the current Paul and Duncan paths and one scene with Aoife, but will certainly also affect future content in the game.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Aoife's scene with Riggs is being changed because Riggs forced Aoife to give him a blowjob. Depending on local legal definitions, this is sexual assault at the least, and rape at the worst. And Lisa uses the word "rape" at least twice in her dialogue with Theo during that scene. So I imagine that PaleGrass will be changing her dialogue, to remove those instances of that now forbidden word. And I'm sure that he'll also be reworking the renders and other dialogue, to make it seem that Aoife has no objection to sucking Riggs' cock.

As for Lisa's motivation to rescue Aoife, going forward, I suppose it will just be that Aoife seems sad and anxious when Lisa talks with her at the coffee shop and when they go shopping.

We also know, from posts which PaleGrass made earlier in this thread, that there were future scenes of sexual peril planned for Jo and Viv. It's a pretty safe bet that those scenes will now not appear in the game.

So yes, this change will not only affect the current Paul and Duncan paths and one scene with Aoife, but will certainly also affect future content in the game.
discussing definition of sexual assault in a pixelated game is the most odd thing I would have expected in my life.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017

It's been a while since I last played this game. What were the Paul and Duncan parts focused on again? Were they problematic for the same reason as Aoife's scene?

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
It's been a while since I last played this game. What were the Paul and Duncan parts focused on again? Were they problematic for the same reason as Aoife's scene?
Kind of, .

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Nope.. There is a camping trip later on, with Lisa alone with the boys.. I do believe you need to be a bit into Moodys quest before it unlocks..
Is this camping trip/quest related to Byron quest? Is Byron one of the "boys"? I think I'm far cause Moody's quest don't click anything to me. At least for now

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
I was subbed on Patreon, but I'm canceling at the end of the month. I feel bad for Palegrass and understand none of this is his fault, but I'm just not interested in any of the other routes. This all just really sucks. I want to hope for a possible patch one day with the continuation of the old content. I just don't know how that would be possible unless someone Pale trust were to post it for him.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Kind of, .
Aah thanks, that does explain a lot. Not allowing that in a fictional work is kind of a bummer though :/

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Tried search but didn't find any recent info when ren'py version is going to be updated?
So just asking...

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
The amount of times this question is asked has me convinced that alot of people on this site is colorblind. Aleast to the color of yellow lmao

Reactions: jacksparrow

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Nope.. There is a camping trip later on, with Lisa alone with the boys.. I do believe you need to be a bit into Moodys quest before it unlocks..
Ok I finally came across Byron's text to go to the beach and suddenly everything seems to be unfolding and falling into place. I found Aoife so Marcus appears and invites her to the campsite and so on. I just wait to trigger the Moodys thing
Thanks

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok I finally came across Byron's text to go to the beach and suddenly everything seems to be unfolding and falling into place. I found Aoife so Marcus appears and invites her to the campsite and so on. I just wait to trigger the Moodys thing
Thanks
No worries.. Danni invites Lisa to come by Moodys shop at one point. You can find the place after meeting Aoife at the restaurant where Calvin works..

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Without the aoife scene,i dont know why lisa is gonna worry about saving her from tony,i can understand the need of taking out paul and duncan(eventhough its frustrating to see these scenes being cut),i dont know why aoife scenes being cut down ,i think its part of the story and keeping scenes like that is essential for the BANG at the later stages!

now i am really worried about what all changes gonna come in the future?no scenes of depicting how cruel riggs and his men are,so there wont be scenes where lisa is kinda of put in place by circumstances to do stuffs she is not comfortable with(SO BYE BYE TO DARK GANGBANGS STUFFS with bad guys),so it would be just pretty lame fight of riggs threatening lisa and her friends and whoo without any cruels acts she is gonna rise up and defeat all of them...

just think about the kill bill scene(where uma thurman begs to save her child)/r*** scene(monica belluci r***d in subway) in irreversible,without those scene it just would have some another news journal that you would have gone through and forget it once you exit the place...because of these scenes being present and you suffocate while you watch it and the emotion u go through is what makes these movies stand out from the rest of the crap!

and also i can understand the need of quitting duncan and paul paths as they were additional stuffs,but i think PaleGrass ,need to clarify us on what can we expect from here on ?

and also think of a scene having lisa being passed down by men taking turns and how she turns around in later stage and kills the same guys who treated her as a piece of meat...and i dont think it would make a bad story,rather breaking the norms of what makes one stronger!
Is rape seriously the only way someone can experience hardship to you?

YEAH! And don't forget about Captain America! Can you imagine how much cooler and darkerer it would be if they all gang raped him in the elevator in Winter Soldier? Freakin' gutless Disney writers.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Is rape seriously the only way someone can experience hardship to you?

YEAH! And don't forget about Captain America! Can you imagine how much cooler and darkerer it would be if they all gang raped him in the elevator in Winter Soldier? Freakin' gutless Disney writers.
I am not saying that rape is mandatory. But I want to see her go through turmoil. Right now (based on the route selection), she is cheating on her boyfriend. That's nothing new these days.

Now, if she, with the help of the cops, goes undercover and has to do certain terrible things... then I would love to see that. I wanna see her maybe go through an identity crisis, depression, or commit murder (for the greater good, of course).

But given that this is a gorgeous looking woman mainly surrounded by "capable" men... some forced or manipulative sexual action would definitely be on the table. That's just human nature..

Best example :

Lisbeth Salander, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - She spent her life completely manipulated and having people trying to control her. Yet, she stood her ground and was 100% herself. She never cared that everyone judged her based on her appearance. Lisbeth was much tougher than your average person because she had to fight for everything in life.

Elinor Dashwood, Sense and Sensibility - She's level-headed, responsible, and kind, all the while knowing that things likely aren't going to go her way. She was fully prepared to live in misery for the rest of her life if it meant her family were as happy as possible given their circumstances.

My idea of her going undercover comes from these images, and I am pretty sure most of us have thought about this too :

December_RiverCompound.png October_2_RLDanger.png

Theycome (1).png VivN.png
Backstage.png Bunker.png
DL.png Imagen_de_publicacion_de_Patreon (1).png

December_Throwback.png Alley (1).png

Now come on... the collection of pictures would make a fantastic 'LISA goes Undercover' story where she might come across things that she regretfully has to do, like being a Stripper, prostitute, doing hard drugs, or even Shooting up people.

This would take a toll on her morality and shape her personality, either for good or bad.

She would probably go undercover to protect Aoife because of :

Aoife College 2-2-52.jpg Aoife College 2-2-54.jpg
Aoife College 3-1-2.jpg
Here in 'Aoife college scene' at the end, she admits to herself that she would do anything to protect Aoife.

Now, this is just what I would do with her regarding her character arc:
Beginning - Cute, Bubbly, and Carefree

Middle - Broken, Grizzled and Vengeful
End - In Control, Peaceful and Stoic

Anyways...

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes