• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
I am not saying that rape is mandatory. But I want to see her go through turmoil. Right now (based on the route selection), she is cheating on her boyfriend. That's nothing new these days.

Now, if she, with the help of the cops, goes undercover and has to do certain terrible things... then I would love to see that. I wanna see her maybe go through an identity crisis, depression, or commit murder (for the greater good, of course).

But given that this is a gorgeous looking woman mainly surrounded by "capable" men... some forced or manipulative sexual action would definitely be on the table. That's just human nature..

Best example :

Lisbeth Salander, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - She spent her life completely manipulated and having people trying to control her. Yet, she stood her ground and was 100% herself. She never cared that everyone judged her based on her appearance. Lisbeth was much tougher than your average person because she had to fight for everything in life.

Elinor Dashwood, Sense and Sensibility - She's level-headed, responsible, and kind, all the while knowing that things likely aren't going to go her way. She was fully prepared to live in misery for the rest of her life if it meant her family were as happy as possible given their circumstances.

My idea of her going undercover comes from these images, and I am pretty sure most of us have thought about this too :

View attachment 2858802 View attachment 2858803

View attachment 2858805 View attachment 2858806
View attachment 2858809 View attachment 2858810
View attachment 2858814 View attachment 2858817

View attachment 2858821 View attachment 2858822

Now come on... the collection of pictures would make a fantastic 'LISA goes Undercover' story where she might come across things that she regretfully has to do, like being a Stripper, prostitute, doing hard drugs, or even Shooting up people.

This would take a toll on her morality and shape her personality, either for good or bad.

She would probably go undercover to protect Aoife because of :

View attachment 2858844 View attachment 2858845
View attachment 2858846
Here in 'Aoife college scene' at the end, she admits to herself that she would do anything to protect Aoife.

Now, this is just what I would do with her regarding her character arc:
Beginning - Cute, Bubbly, and Carefree

Middle - Broken, Grizzled and Vengeful
End - In Control, Peaceful and Stoic

Anyways...

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool:
To be fair, the 'rape is mandatory' question was to someone else. I agree with everything you just posted and it would be great, I would love to play through that. The part I disagreed with was trotting out the quintessential incel female protagonist hitlist as a comparison.

Jan 20, 2022
I am not saying that rape is mandatory. But I want to see her go through turmoil. Right now (based on the route selection), she is cheating on her boyfriend. That's nothing new these days.

Now, if she, with the help of the cops, goes undercover and has to do certain terrible things... then I would love to see that. I wanna see her maybe go through an identity crisis, depression, or commit murder (for the greater good, of course).

But given that this is a gorgeous looking woman mainly surrounded by "capable" men... some forced or manipulative sexual action would definitely be on the table. That's just human nature..

Best example :

Lisbeth Salander, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo - She spent her life completely manipulated and having people trying to control her. Yet, she stood her ground and was 100% herself. She never cared that everyone judged her based on her appearance. Lisbeth was much tougher than your average person because she had to fight for everything in life.

Elinor Dashwood, Sense and Sensibility - She's level-headed, responsible, and kind, all the while knowing that things likely aren't going to go her way. She was fully prepared to live in misery for the rest of her life if it meant her family were as happy as possible given their circumstances.

My idea of her going undercover comes from these images, and I am pretty sure most of us have thought about this too :

Now come on... the collection of pictures would make a fantastic 'LISA goes Undercover' story where she might come across things that she regretfully has to do, like being a Stripper, prostitute, doing hard drugs, or even Shooting up people.

This would take a toll on her morality and shape her personality, either for good or bad.

View attachment 2858846
Here in 'Aoife college scene' at the end, she admits to herself that she would do anything to protect Aoife.

Anyways...

Going undercover seems fantastic idea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
To be fair, the 'rape is mandatory' question was to someone else.
I haven't seen anyone in this thread make a claim that rape is mandatory to tell a story with dark themes. However, rape is one of the themes which was present in this story, and it's entirely legitimate that it should be. And, being present, rape content in this game was one of the stronger elements which pushed the game's story further into having a dark tone. The fact that these themes cannot now be explored in the game, regardless of whose fault that is or isn't, certainly takes some of the bite out of the story and lowers the stakes. To suggest that this is not the case is, in my opinion, either dishonest or naïve.

Hey PG! could you maybe add a cherry on the cake by making some animations to the scenes?
This has already been answered in this thread. PaleGrass will not be adding animations to the game, at least for the foreseeable future.

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Is rape seriously the only way someone can experience hardship to you?

YEAH! And don't forget about Captain America! Can you imagine how much cooler and darkerer it would be if they all gang raped him in the elevator in Winter Soldier? Freakin' gutless Disney writers.
mahn,you are totally missing the point here,i am not telling rape is mandatory to feel for someone character,but it does shape up the character,and helps in the story...and again i am not judging anyone on their dark fantasies here ...to each their own...again i am saying scenes like irreversible might make anyone uncomfortable watching through it..and that whats it makes to stand out as you go through certain emotions that you feel disgusted or horrified!!(i think no one wants to get raped in real life,but the emotion you feel when watching and connencting with a character that is just being projected on a white screen is what i really love about this medium)

The game does have dark fantasies and due to some bastard reporting it and palegrass and now need to cut down certain scenes and not pushing the potential of the story is what concerning me here..

and again this is a medium that can be expressed freely their kinks and desires and yet you can tell a very compelling story using sex as an important factor..now it being censored and you cant write certain scenes is what irritating me..

i am not comparing that all scenes cut down need to be replaced...paul and duncan were optional routes which can be played if u need to but wont affect much the story,but if u played u can expect of whats gonna come in future and also certain kinks if ur into it...now aoife story is crucial to the main plot...cutting down the tone of scene or reducing the darker vibes in the main plot is concering me for future scenes!

as tubitvdishi2 said,you need the character to go through lots of ups and down for an effecting comeback,and how they become stronger later is very inspiring and good story to tell...

now i again not saying that rape should be present and its crucial but,given that how palegrass has set up and with the lot of wallpapers...he had made very well of joining the kinks/fetishes and story together that even something darker appears it doesnt feel out of place but rather an important element in the story!

now some random guy reporting it and PaleGrass getting corcerned and some elements need to be removed which was earlier very well fitting with the story and now you can't expect the darker vibes which was well suited to the story earlier is what i am having concern about!

Again you cant judge the person on their kinks/fetishes here(to each their own).

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
mahn,you are totally missing the point here,i am not telling rape is mandatory to feel for someone character,but it does shape up the character,and helps in the story...and again i am not judging anyone on their dark fantasies here ...to each their own...again i am saying scenes like irreversible might make anyone uncomfortable watching through it..and that whats it makes to stand out as you go through certain emotions that you feel disgusted or horrified!!

The game does have dark fantasies and due to some bastard reporting it and palegrass and now need to cut down certain scenes and not pushing the potential of the story is what concerning me here..

and again this is a medium that can be expressed freely their kinks and desires and yet you can tell a very compelling story using sex as an important factor..now it being censored and you cant write certain scenes is what irritating me..

and again i am not comparing that all scenes cut down need to be replaced...paul and duncan were optional routes which can be played if u need to but wont affect much the story,but if u played u can get a sense of lisa going through...now aoife story is crucial to the main plot...cutting down the tone of scene or reducing the darker vibes in the main plot is concering me for future scenes!

as tubitvdishi2 said,you need the character to go through lots of ups and down for an effecting comeback,and how they become stronger later is very inspiring and good story to tell...

now i again not saying that rape should be present and its crucial but,given that how palegrass has set up and with the lot of wallpapers...he had made very well of joining the kinks/fetishes and story together that even something darker appears it doesnt feel out of place but rather an important element in the story!

now some random guy reporting it and PaleGrass getting corcerned and some elements need to be removed which was earlier very well fitting with the story and now you can't expect the darker vibes which was well suited to the story earlier is what i am having concern about!

Again you cant judge the person on their kinks/fetishes here(to each their own).
OK but let me offer you another perspective, when I played the first time I kept the blackmail path on and saw the rape scene (which I hated) but what made it worse was that the next scene I saw after sleeping was the Byron beach date.

Seeing those scenes, in that order, was completely game breaking and I stopped playing for months afterwards, deleting my save and, after not playing for 2 months, quietly pulling my patreon support

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
OK but let me offer you another perspective, when I played the first time I kept the blackmail path on and saw the rape scene (which I hated) but what made it worse was that the next scene I saw after sleeping was the Byron beach date.

Seeing those scenes, in that order, was completely game breaking and I stopped playing for months afterwards, deleting my save and, after not playing for 2 months, quietly pulling my patreon support
yeah there are scenes when u play u will feel out of place,since its in developing stage i am ready to push it away,maybe palegrass will tidy a bit in the final version of the game though!..i think byron,paul are all optional routes i hope its just for the kinks dont know how it will merge/branch out!

but the story with aoife is really different ..i think the brava scene and malik character is a crucial one,you can see what type of grey shades character gonna be in upcoming and furtur episodes!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yeah there are scenes when u play u will feel out of place,since its in developing stage i am ready to push it away,maybe palegrass will tidy a bit in the final version of the game though!..i think byron,paul are all optional routes i hope its just for the kinks dont know how it will merge/branch out!

but the story with aoife is really different ..i think the brava scene and malik character is a crucial one,you can see what type of grey shades character gonna be in upcoming and furtur episodes!
That scene feels like it could be salvaged with a little tweaking of the dialogue, like, we could see Riggs and the girl trying to persuade Aoife to blow him, arguing how does she know she isn't into it if she hasn't tried it, but getting carried away fucking her face

I feel this works because it doesn't rule out Aoife being bi or pan-sexual, just that she doesn't enjoy choking on the dick of someone she doesn't like, which leaves open the possibility that she might be into sex with Calvin and/or Danny. It also gives a way to get rid of Riggs because while, from everything we've learnt so far her Dad isn't super supportive of her transition, he'd definitely have Riggs killed for taking liberties

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
That scene feels like it could be salvaged with a little tweaking of the dialogue, like, we could see Riggs and the girl trying to persuade Aoife to blow him, arguing how does she know she isn't into it if she hasn't tried it, but getting carried away fucking her face

I feel this works because it doesn't rule out Aoife being bi or pan-sexual, just that she doesn't enjoy choking on the dick of someone she doesn't like, which leaves open the possibility that she might be into sex with Calvin and/or Danny. It also gives a way to get rid of Riggs because while, from everything we've learnt so far her Dad isn't super supportive of her transition, he'd definitely have Riggs killed for taking liberties
This doesn't save the scene, from a storyline point of view, because Aoife being forced by Riggs played a big part in motivating Lisa to try to protect Aoife. And Lisa wanting to protect Aoife is supposed to be a central element of the plot as the story progresses.

As I said before, Lisa can still be motivated to help Aoife by seeing her anxiety and fear during the meeting at the coffee shop and when they go shopping, but it will be less compelling.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021

Best example :

View attachment 2858846

Anyways...

This made me sad honestly. I had never seen these pictures and now I can't help thinking what could have been with this game... I don't care at all about the boyfriend and if the Aiofe route is "broken" too, then for me the only interesting route now would be the Viv romance. It would have been one thing if the dev somehow fucked up, but the fact that it's not his fault makes it in a strange way tougher to swallow.. I wish he could find some magical solution, like maybe send the game to someone he trusts in another country to post on his behalf, but I know that's wishful thinking. Still I wish he could take a moment longer before going into drastic measures just in case. Damn, what a sad state of affairs...

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
This doesn't save the scene, from a storyline point of view, because Aoife being forced by Riggs played a big part in motivating Lisa to try to protect Aoife. And Lisa wanting to protect Aoife is supposed to be a central element of the plot as the story progresses.

As I said before, Lisa can still be motivated to help Aoife by seeing her anxiety and fear during the meeting at the coffee shop and when they go shopping, but it will be less compelling.
Precisely my thoughts. Seeing Aoife stressed would definitely make Lisa want to help, but seeing Aoife raped would make Lisa go above and beyond. There's a big difference plot-wise.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm okay with not having Aoife depicted as being explicitly and forcibly raped. Just seeing them being mistreated by the family is sufficient reason for a kindhearted Lisa to want to help. It isn't that great that the dimension of the storyline is being removed under duress but if one aspect of it needed to go and there was no other choice it isn't a loss that can't be recovered from.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

OK, just rewatched the scene via the recollection room and, while I'm no lawyer and certainly no expert in Irish legal codes, I feel like with a few dialogue tweaks the scene ought to work, specifically Lisa's line to Theo about standing by while Aoife is raped

Lose that line and, on an initial viewing, the scene appears to be one of a shy girl giving into peer pressure (and then being taken advantage of as, in the background and out of focus, Riggs is going balls deep on a first timer). This, when put into context by the later scenes of Aoife having to go with with Riggs and the Viv scene in the diner let's everyone (or those capable of finding the save location by reading the OP anyway :p) conclude that it was a forced scene but leaves plausible deniability

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
Is the MC this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have a strong personality or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Hello friends
Is the MC this game easy girl or hard girl ( or lady ) ? I mean, do she have a strong personality or do she quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship ? I hope she have sufficient and necessary resistance
She sure has a strong personality, but she can also be emotional and you may choose if she's faithful to her boyfriend or open to others (as well). She's popular and not only because of her looks :love:

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Without the aoife scene,i dont know why lisa is gonna worry about saving her from tony,i can understand the need of taking out paul and duncan(eventhough its frustrating to see these scenes being cut),i dont know why aoife scenes being cut down ,i think its part of the story and keeping scenes like that is essential for the BANG at the later stages!
Okay I definitely worded that post extremely poorly, the Aoife scene isn't "changing" per say. The CGs just won't depict the assault so it can't be viewed as "pornographic material." When I say "rewrite" here I mean that I'm effectively writing as I would now and not as I would 3 years ago because I find my older scribblings kinda cringe lol!

and also i can understand the need of quitting duncan and paul paths as they were additional stuffs,but i think PaleGrass ,need to clarify us on what can we expect from here on ?

and also think of a scene having lisa being passed down by men taking turns and how she turns around in later stage and kills the same guys who treated her as a piece of meat...and i dont think it would make a bad story,rather breaking the norms of what makes one stronger!
There are a only a few instances of forced sexual content in the game's story, one of which is Aoife at the back of Theo's. The others haven't been seen yet. All of these situations will remain in the game but the renders won't show the full scene so as not to be construed as pornographic material x

I just don't want her to turn into... the (all perfect, all strong, flawless, can solve problems perfectly and most importantly, Can't fucking relate to) female protagonist of today's Hollywood.

Examples are : Rey Skywalker, Captain Marvel, She Hulk, Anastasia Steele (Fifty Shades of Grey), Bella Swan (The Twilight Saga), and recently.... fucking Barbie!. These are just a bunch of factory developed characters made for sissies and pussified people.

Due to this, LISA actually felt like a real person... If I'm going through this, just imagine what PaleGrass must be going through, as he is the one who created her. My condolences to PG regarding all the dark stuff he had planned in the story.

I wanted Lisa to be like Jane Chapman from BIG LITTLE LIES played by Shailene Woodley. What an amazing character arc she has in the show! WOW! Now that is a real character, very much closer to real life. I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't watched it.
I think you might be over-estimating how much is actually changing ^_^ same Lisa, same story (I promise x)

Aoife's scene with Riggs is being changed because Riggs forced Aoife to give him a blowjob. Depending on local legal definitions, this is sexual assault at the least, and rape at the worst. And Lisa uses the word "rape" at least twice in her dialogue with Theo during that scene. So I imagine that PaleGrass will be changing her dialogue, to remove those instances of that now forbidden word. And I'm sure that he'll also be reworking the renders and other dialogue, to make it seem that Aoife has no objection to sucking Riggs' cock.
I really whiffed on that last post, sorry! I swear that scene isn't changing guys x

The subject matter remains exactly the same, I just want to update the writing to better reflect it.

We also know, from posts which PaleGrass made earlier in this thread, that there were future scenes of sexual peril planned for Jo and Viv. It's a pretty safe bet that those scenes will now not appear in the game.
The scenes themselves will be a TINY bit different but the actual story is unchanged. I can't divulge too much but because Lisa isn't actually involved in these scenes, they weren't initially viewable anyway. Lisa sort of comes in later x

Best example :

View attachment 2858846
Your posts are always so great dude, I love to read them ^_^!

I hope more than anything that the twists and turns in the game's story catch people off guard, some things you might see coming but others might creep on ya! Maybe.. x)

This is amazing. It might be kind of cookie cutter hero tale but I get such vivid visualizations of Lisa in each of these stages. It's awesome how simple vocabulary can spark the imagination ^_^

All in all, that's pretty much the story in a nutshell lol!

Hey PG! could you maybe add a cherry on the cake by making some animations to the scenes?
I think I'll probably try an animation in a Renshire Story or for Character ends but probably not before mate x

I don't think the removal of Paul & Duncan will cause any darker content to be surprising in the story, I think the sinister undertones of the game are slowly filtered through from early on. Maybe I'm wrong though ^_^ I still have to play the game start to finish to wrap up the changes (I keep getting distracted and working on JP instead lol!)

Yeah this is one of the difficulties of having so many side routes, creating "sleeping gaps" (of which there are many already) between every conceivable interaction is probably something I won't fully fix until final touches on the finished product x

Why is it popular? Being chaste? position? wealth ? Too much kindness?
They're all paid actors, no-one plays this game >)

---------------------------------

Okay I've really fucked up on the recent post. The Aoife scene isn't changing in narrative, only in how it's displayed. I am slightly rewriting the scene but only because I feel I'm a better writer today than I was three years ago (it's why I also remastered the graphics because I'm just more learned now). I'm sorry, I really should've been more clear ^_^

I know the recent changes to the game aren't great but Lisa isn't gonna become a Disney movie because of it. The themes in the original story haven't changed x

I fear now that if the game isn't sufficiently "dark" that it'll be blamed on the Paul & Duncan's removal or if it's too dark then it'll be compensatory lol! But I assure you guys that the story isn't changing whatsoever nor are any of the "blasphemous" themes. When I released E1 there was a lot of chatter about mandatory sexual content and I really took that and applied a choice to basically everything after the first release, there wasn't to be a single sexual scene that was unavoidable after that point and the story was written around that so the story functions on it's own completely even without sexual content if that makes sense.

Now I gotta go edit that post! lol! ^_^

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Okay I definitely worded that post extremely poorly, the Aoife scene isn't "changing" per say. The CGs just won't depict the assault so it can't be viewed as "pornographic material." When I say "rewrite" here I mean that I'm effectively writing as I would now and not as I would 3 years ago because I find my older scribblings kinda cringe lol!

There are a only a few instances of forced sexual content in the game's story, one of which is Aoife at the back of Theo's. The others haven't been seen yet. All of these situations will remain in the game but the renders won't show the full scene so as not to be construed as pornographic material x

I think you might be over-estimating how much is actually changing ^_^ same Lisa, same story (I promise x)

I really whiffed on that last post, sorry! I swear that scene isn't changing guys x

The subject matter remains exactly the same, I just want to update the writing to better reflect it.

The scenes themselves will be a TINY bit different but the actual story is unchanged. I can't divulge too much but because Lisa isn't actually involved in these scenes, they weren't initially viewable anyway. Lisa sort of comes in later x

Your posts are always so great dude, I love to read them ^_^!

I hope more than anything that the twists and turns in the game's story catch people off guard, some things you might see coming but others might creep on ya! Maybe.. x)

This is amazing. It might be kind of cookie cutter hero tale but I get such vivid visualizations of Lisa in each of these stages. It's awesome how simple vocabulary can spark the imagination ^_^

All in all, that's pretty much the story in a nutshell lol!

I think I'll probably try an animation in a Renshire Story or for Character ends but probably not before mate x

I don't think the removal of Paul & Duncan will cause any darker content to be surprising in the story, I think the sinister undertones of the game are slowly filtered through from early on. Maybe I'm wrong though ^_^ I still have to play the game start to finish to wrap up the changes (I keep getting distracted and working on JP instead lol!)

Yeah this is one of the difficulties of having so many side routes, creating "sleeping gaps" (of which there are many already) between every conceivable interaction is probably something I won't fully fix until final touches on the finished product x

They're all paid actors, no-one plays this game >)

---------------------------------

Okay I've really fucked up on the recent post. The Aoife scene isn't changing in narrative, only in how it's displayed. I am slightly rewriting the scene but only because I feel I'm a better writer today than I was three years ago (it's why I also remastered the graphics because I'm just more learned now). I'm sorry, I really should've been more clear ^_^

I know the recent changes to the game aren't great but Lisa isn't gonna become a Disney movie because of it. The themes in the original story haven't changed x

I fear now that if the game isn't sufficiently "dark" that it'll be blamed on the Paul & Duncan's removal or if it's too dark then it'll be compensatory lol! But I assure you guys that the story isn't changing whatsoever nor are any of the "blasphemous" themes. When I released E1 there was a lot of chatter about mandatory sexual content and I really took that and applied a choice to basically everything after the first release, there wasn't to be a single sexual scene that was unavoidable after that point and the story was written around that so the story functions on it's own completely even without sexual content if that makes sense.

Now I gotta go edit that post! lol! ^_^

I didn't mean that MC is not famous

It was just a question to know if this game is my type or not, and if so, to follow it

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes