• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 6, 2018
windows defender says file is clean on my machine, too.

(I've definitely had windows defender insta-delete a file that turned out to be a false positive, for what it's worth)

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Then I'm not sure my bro, I spent the last 8 months building this episode and I wouldn't in a million years consider uploading it after all of that work if I thought it was unsafe (wouldn't be very good marketing).

My anti-virus software claims there's nothing wrong with any of the files and I'm not "techy" enough to dive any deeper myself so I'm not really sure how to fix the problem. I of course want to help in any way I can and I want every player to have an incredibly positive experience but I'm at a loss on this one buddy. If anyone else in here with any more appropriate knowledge on the subject could weigh in I'd greatly appreciate it <3
The game is OK, it's only the patches you posted for the journal bug which seem to contain a virus.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
The game is OK, it's only the patches you posted for the journal bug which seem to contain a virus.
Which is super weird because they are both from the same directory :\ it's just the plugins.js was updated a day~ after i uploaded ver u5 of the game

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
I'm sure that I've tried to download the files posted by the developer of the game and nobody is tampering with my connection, which is secure. I know how to keep my network and devices secured.
Well, then it has to be a false positive because as said 1. the rar just contains plugins.js, 2. plugins.js just assigns a json array variable.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Well, then it has to be a false positive because as said 1. the rar just contains plugins.js, 2. plugins.js just assigns a json array variable.
Then the virus is in the rar. Someone upload it as another type of file (for example .zip)

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Then the virus is in the rar. Someone upload it as another type of file (for example .zip)
You can copy the spoiler-quoted contents of plugins.js from the last page and replace the content of www/js/plugins.js with it.

kiren04

Mar 18, 2019
Rubbins 1 is doable also, it's actually a requirement for finishing the episode.

Hahahahahaha I know that feeling all too well, if you're stuck in a loop because of accepting the neon job use a cheat engine to change variable #0009 to 0 and it should fix the board in the hub :)!
is it possible too change using saveeditor too?By the way nice game and Lisa threesome in pub and swimming pool hotel really hot.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
To unlock Instagram goto the 7/11 in Renshire Town Center wearing your Summer Blouse and interact with the candy!

The 1on1 lessons occur automatically after a couple of days in game have passed so if you haven't seen the dinner event just sleep a couple times to see it. The dinner event is only available after lisa gains level 2 exhibitionism :)
Thank you so much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
PaleGrass In the stats info, other than "Deviancy", Exhibitionist" and "Fitness" i'd put also the routes selected, for to remember during the game which route the player have choosen

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
How to get drink night event, my game is almost completed but didnt got that one?
20+ Deviancy and drink 3 times at Mac & Dee's bar (Renshire Town Center) at night wearing Summer Blouse :)

is it possible too change using saveeditor too?By the way nice game and Lisa threesome in pub and swimming pool hotel really hot.
I assume so brother, now I'm not too familiar with either but if it allows you to change variables then it should be possible but I wouldn't mess around with them as they're extremely likely to break the game <3

why some job require date with danny it is like forced sex scene not avoidble
The earlier scenes with Danny in Episode 1 specifically are mandatory to progress the story, Lisa's relationship with him will be significantly more based on player choice in future episodes xo

PaleGrass In the stats info, other than "Deviancy", Exhibitionist" and "Fitness" i'd put also the routes selected, for to remember during the game which route the player have choosen
That's actually a fantastic idea Claudio! As each of the quests / credits are going to have their own routes too I may add the route chosen for them to the journal for save clarity. But yes! Thanks for that brother, it'll be implemented in the next update :)

Reactions: Claudio83
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes