母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
You've made a most terrific game ever at the first place and for the first time! And i doubt about the "first", because there's such experience here. Breath-taking renders and the story is made itself equally clever, between the flow and the intension. Your super smart engine-using of RPGM ever without annoying player but inducing people to go with the flow to get more rousingly. You make yourself a top dev to my list this year and i'm truly looking forward to very next updates!

By the way i cannot make through the payment to your Patreon because of the Pound currency. Can any change it to USD?

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Enjoying it so far.. but I'm a little exhausted trying to find games like this where the protag female isn't wide as a bus. If anyone has any suggestions, please hit me up.

kyawlin

Mar 19, 2018
Exhibitionism rank=2 is max for this version?If not how can I up exhibitionism rank? Please let me know

Marox9

Oct 29, 2018
Hi again Marox9, sorry once more for this happening to you but I think I may have found the problem.

I've attached a potential fix to be extracted to Game>www>js and overwrite.

I threw the journal together pretty quickly and it's built using a plugin I'm not familiar with at all so I've probably just screwed things up left and right but hopefully the attached file fixes the problem for you x<3
Fix worked (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Enjoying it so far.. but I'm a little exhausted trying to find games like this where the protag female isn't wide as a bus. If anyone has any suggestions, please hit me up.
A new dawn, lily of the valley , Anna Exciting Affection , Casey's Fall, Chronicles of Leridia ,
Cyberslayers ,Defenestration, Downfall: A Story Of Corruption, Third Crisis

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Yo yo I fucking loved this game! I just wrote a review for this gem of a game and in the review I mentioned some thoughts I had on the NTR/cheating path so here they are...
My favorite path and the main reason I picked this up was the NTR/cheating path, and its a great path, works perfectly with the corruption theme, but after playing the "hotwife / sharing" or cuck route I realized that they got an extra pool threesome scene which is fine but multiple renders from that scene could have been used for the NTR scene too bro! Plus that whole threesome pool scene has a strong NTR feel to it as well. When Calvin is fucking Lisa after her BF passes out that could be straight up used in the NTR path! Also I was honestly thinking you missed a huge opportunity to have some NTR moments while Calvin and the BF were both together with Lisa and the gang, like in the ruins? or while the BF is drunk as fuck in the room or by the pool? It seemed like it was even hinted by you because Lisa is worried Cavlin is going to blackmail her or something. Maybe you thought it was too soon for that kind of stuff or maybe Calvin wouldn't do that? Or Lisa wouldn't do that (yet)? I donno.

Either way its just a suggestion I had, like I said I loved the game and just wrote a huge essay review haha, this suggestion just didn't quite fit in the review area.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
You've made a most terrific game ever at the first place and for the first time! And i doubt about the "first", because there's such experience here. Breath-taking renders and the story is made itself equally clever, between the flow and the intension. Your super smart engine-using of RPGM ever without annoying player but inducing people to go with the flow to get more rousingly. You make yourself a top dev to my list this year and i'm truly looking forward to very next updates!

By the way i cannot make through the payment to your Patreon because of the Pound currency. Can any change it to USD?
I'm honored that you feel the episode was crafted by a creator with "experience" and I thank you deeply for such a kind remark <3 I downloaded both RPGM & Daz in October for the first time and have tirelessly spent my free time since learning to wield both in a way that produces a product worth playing. Thank you :)

The pound currency is Native to me as I'm in England unfortunately, I don't know if I can change it or use patreon to accept other currencies. I am a total layman when it comes to all of this xo

Reactions: ohhaiguize

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yo yo I fucking loved this game! I just wrote a review for this gem of a game and in the review I mentioned some thoughts I had on the NTR/cheating path so here they are...
My favorite path and the main reason I picked this up was the NTR/cheating path, and its a great path, works perfectly with the corruption theme, but after playing the "hotwife / sharing" or cuck route I realized that they got an extra pool threesome scene which is fine but multiple renders from that scene could have been used for the NTR scene too bro! Plus that whole threesome pool scene has a strong NTR feel to it as well. When Calvin is fucking Lisa after her BF passes out that could be straight up used in the NTR path! Also I was honestly thinking you missed a huge opportunity to have some NTR moments while Calvin and the BF were both together with Lisa and the gang, like in the ruins? or while the BF is drunk as fuck in the room or by the pool? It seemed like it was even hinted by you because Lisa is worried Cavlin is going to blackmail her or something. Maybe you thought it was too soon for that kind of stuff or maybe Calvin wouldn't do that? Or Lisa wouldn't do that (yet)? I donno.

Either way its just a suggestion I had, like I said I loved the game and just wrote a huge essay review haha, this suggestion just didn't quite fit in the review area.
Hey brother! Thanks so much for the awesome review!

Ya when it comes to the pace of the game I'm trying to tread extremely cautiously, I felt the previous night with Calvin (the first opportunity to jump onto the cheating path) then followed with another with her boyfriend in the room was a little quick but the introduction of the hotwife route certainly needed some juice. I wanted Episode 1 to be broad enough to give a sneak peek into a wide variety of the sexual encounters and the differences within but also not turn into a rampant free-for-all sex frenzy xd

I don't think Calvin would stoop to blackmail, he admires Lisa and feels himself unworthy.

Also it sounds like you may have an older version of the game, on the main post the links have been updated with u5 vers which include a functional(?) journal xd (one noted bug with the tutoring quest of it but the bugfix is also attached to the main post) and in regards to Lisa changing at home in the next update I will have additional places to change being in Albiss, College and in Brava once you've started working there (i just need to render a few changing cgs for each :))

But thank you so so much brother, love hearing from all you guys and I take every single idea / critique and note it down. The game will certainly get significantly better with everyone's help and I'll be forever grateful for it <33!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ohhaiguize

mide

Nov 28, 2017
this is legit top 10 games iv played on this site, i just for the life of me cant find out why its made in rgpm and not repny. this game is great its just way to many times you take control over the character or dont let us save or get break points enough. the text speed is also starting to get to me.

this is a great game, and i really love it. but man the limitations of rgpm is starting to get to me...but not enough to stop me from playing. please think about porting it over, or better yet have someone else do it. im really thinking about backing this.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
this is legit top 10 games iv played on this site, i just for the life of me cant find out why its made in rgpm and not repny. this game is great its just way to many times you take control over the character or dont let us save or get break points enough. the text speed is also starting to get to me.

this is a great game, and i really love it. but man the limitations of rgpm is starting to get to me...but not enough to stop me from playing. please think about porting it over, or better yet have someone else do it. im really thinking about backing this.
The RPGM choice wasn't one made easily, I knew a lot of folks would be deterred by the engine due to how poorly it's been utilized by western developers specifically but I have a real soft spot for it personally. I love the feeling of control moving between scenes giving the player some sense of decision even in how they choose to spend their day which I often find Ren'py misses. I recall fondly the old days of JRPGs and then more recently RPGM h games and I guess I wanted to try recapture that feeling and perhaps bring a little faith back to RPGM.

It does seem like RPGM is the primary divide in the playerbase as it stands but it's unlikely I'll switch engines now in the middle of this project (i've never used Ren'py and I want to keep making new content). But if someone wanted to create a Ren'py version I would certainly help as much as I could. (I know it's probably difficult as they'd have to either make it sandbox due to the amount of minor scenes scattered in the world or implement the minor scenes into major events which is a lot of work compared to a copy / paste job)

I don't imagine this game will be completed even within the next 2 years but if I am fortunate enough to complete this project I would 110% give Ren'py a shot for my next, mostly because I enjoy trying new things :)

But thank-you so much for trying out the game brother and for your lovely words! I hope you stick around for future episodes and that I can make the "RPGM" experience as painless as possible for you <33!xx

• Red Heart
Reactions: ohhaiguize and mide

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey, I usually don't post in threads but I really like the characters you've put out.
I came for a wank but what came out was my heart <3
Hahahahahaha thanks Jorge! I'm honored to be your first post and I look forward to further pulling on those heart strings as things develop <33!

Much love my brother x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hi everyone! how to sunbathing with mom?
Hi chiankato! You can sunbath with Sharon out at the pool any afternoon that she's there. If she's off visiting Touma then you'll have to continue the story for her to return. If you're talking about the hidden scene with her sunbathing then the same applies but Lisa must have 19+ deviancy.

Have fun brother <3 xx

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes