PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yes, that's good, I already know! But it would be better if those already done were marked with a different color.

So you know exactly what still needs to be done, right?
The attached map will show the hidden events as "Completed" if you have already seen them :)

Reactions: rnzn

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
For some reason checking tutoring on the to do list cause instant crashing .. consistently

I get this every time

View attachment 1278774
Hi again Marox9, sorry once more for this happening to you but I think I may have found the problem.

I've attached a potential fix to be extracted to Game>www>js and overwrite.

I threw the journal together pretty quickly and it's built using a plugin I'm not familiar with at all so I've probably just screwed things up left and right but hopefully the attached file fixes the problem for you x<3

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
The attached map will show the hidden events as "Completed" if you have already seen them :)
Excuse my question, is this mapp006 file new compared to the last version or is it the same as the one in u5? I'm asking because we are translating your game and every time you make a change the translator has to start over. For heaven's sake, your interventions are welcome, if all DEVs were so thoughtful, in fact we have waited until now to translate. Thanks for your attention.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Excuse my question, is this mapp006 file new compared to the last version or is it the same as the one in u5? I'm asking because we are translating your game and every time you make a change the translator has to start over. For heaven's sake, your interventions are welcome, if all DEVs were so thoughtful, in fact we have waited until now to translate. Thanks for your attention.
That map006 file is SLIGHTLY different from u5, it simply adds a COMPLETED - line before each of the hidden scenes and isn't actually necessary. If the translator has already translated map006 I would recommend just leaving it as it is as the edit is only a small quality of life update :)

That's so awesome that you're translating it though! There is quite a lot of dialogue in the game so you have my every sympathy and I wish you all the very best! xd <3x

Last edited:
Reactions: JimMorrison19

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
That map006 file is SLIGHTLY different from u5, it simply adds a COMPLETED - line before each of the hidden scenes and isn't actually necessary. If the translator has already translated map006 I would recommend just leaving it as it is as the edit is only a small quality of life update :)

That's so awesome that you're translating it though! There is quite a lot of dialogue in the game so you have my every sympathy and I wish you all the very best! xd <3x
I'm not the one who translates fortunately :ROFLMAO: , but to do the translation, in my language that is more understandable, is done automatically, the complex thing for RPGM games is only technical because it must extract from the game the dialogues translate them and put them back in the game and many times you can not extract everything. Also the file you posted now "plugins" I guess is new. tnks a lot

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'm not the one who translates fortunately :ROFLMAO: , but to do the translation, in my language that is more understandable, is done automatically, the complex thing for RPGM games is only technical because it must extract from the game the dialogues translate them and put them back in the game and many times you can not extract everything. Also the file you posted now "plugins" I guess is new. tnks a lot
Yes my brother the updated plugins.js is a critical update for the journal to function correctly <3

• Love
Reactions: Geko1711
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes