PockeX

Jun 7, 2020
The bell rings, mother goes out of the kitchen into the livingroom, I follow and once in the livingroom lisa is stuck watching the door she just came from :( I cant do anything besides pressing f5

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Note to developer: When Lisa's Mom return's after being gone a few days and goes upstairs to give Danny and Lisa their clothes, She is simultaneously shown outside Lisa's room and in her own room sleeping on her bed. You should probably fix that at some point.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
PaleGrass I have completed all the main quests and the side quests and i have saved at night before go to bed when i have completed the last side quest in the free roaming mode, in this way my saving will be compatible with the next update (no bug or script errors)?
I have selected the cheating path and the hotwife/sharing path, the game says that there will be a last choice regarding the hotwife/sharing path (my favourite) in the next version, what will it be?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
If you have the rubbins quest there will be an interactable circle outside the parlor :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
PaleGrass I have completed all the main quests and the side quests and i have saved at night before go to bed when i have completed the last side quest in the free roaming mode, in this way my saving will be compatible with the next update (no bug or script errors)?
I have selected the cheating path and the hotwife/sharing path, the game says that there will be a last choice regarding the hotwife/sharing path (my favourite) in the next version, what will it be?
Yes my dude that'll be perfect!

You'll have to wait to find out <333! ;)

Reactions: Claudio83

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
The bell rings, mother goes out of the kitchen into the livingroom, I follow and once in the livingroom lisa is stuck watching the door she just came from :( I cant do anything besides pressing f5
Yeah sorry about that PockeX, it was one of the earlier bugs. It's fixed in updated versions but I've attached a map here that should fix it for you extract into Game>Data and overwrite x<3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Note to developer: When Lisa's Mom return's after being gone a few days and goes upstairs to give Danny and Lisa their clothes, She is simultaneously shown outside Lisa's room and in her own room sleeping on her bed. You should probably fix that at some point.
Whoops! Fixed now, thanks for letting me know dude! <3

Reactions: JimMorrison19

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
This is only for the main part! not for the side quest or maybe hidden things
Once you've completed the Episode a new option is added to the dresser beside Lisa's bed which will direct you toward any content you may have missed :)

Marox9

Oct 29, 2018
For some reason checking tutoring on the to do list cause instant crashing .. consistently

I get this every time

b7d2162e3bf82e6decb143b91f1a397e.png

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes