PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I really hope Lisa can help Luca and his mom, that scene where she got drunk and upset was just so sad, so I hope Lisa will be able to help make them happy
Oh boy and you've seen nothing yet! When I got to writing the final scenes of their "darker" arc I was genuinely welling up irl. I can't WAIT to share it with everyone!

But of course there is a happy ending for them too, one in which they find peace <3 (but personally I love a good tragedy)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Unfortunately, it didnt work for me. Extracted the rar in the folder Lisa - Episode 1 WIN u5\www\data\ and replaced the original file. Didnt work, still not able to save. Thanks again.
nope, pressing esc key in game causes only scrolling of text. I haven't got access to menu
Give me one second to upload the master common events again, I genuinely don't know why it's not working for you guys. I've tested and re-tested it on my own u5 and it's been working just fine. But we'll try this one second you two and apologies about this!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Unfortunately, it didnt work for me. Extracted the rar in the folder Lisa - Episode 1 WIN u5\www\data\ and replaced the original file. Didnt work, still not able to save. Thanks again.
nope, pressing esc key in game causes only scrolling of text. I haven't got access to menu
Try extracting this into Game>Data and see if it fixes it, I'm honestly baffled by it

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I found sharing option here,but any swinging scene available in this episode?if yes plz discribe which scene?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Another thing that caught my attention and I'm really interested dev is the story behind that man who made the explosion, which was reported on the news, because my Lisa had a little encounter with him while the police were chasing him and she says something like: "I will recognize that man if I see him again" (They are not exactly her words but it was something similar) Please Dev tell me that you are planning something really interesting with that characters in future updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Another thing that caught my attention and I'm really interested dev is the story behind that man who made the explosion, which was reported on the news, because my Lisa had a little encounter with him while the police were chasing him and she says something like: "I will recognize that man if I see him again" (They are not exactly her words but it was something similar) Please Dev tell me that you are planning something really interesting with that characters in future updates
It's all foreshadowing for what's to come, both the explosion in the Town and the one at the river near where Lisa lives (it's inaccessible until later but the event shows a man running through the market near home) there's some more brief encounters scheduled in Episode 2 but things are planned to really escalate as Lisa gets close to graduating ;)

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
It's all foreshadowing for what's to come, both the explosion in the Town and the one at the river near where Lisa lives (it's inaccessible until later but the event shows a man running through the market near home) there's some more brief encounters scheduled in Episode 2 but things are planned to really escalate as Lisa gets close to graduating ;)
Happy to hear that mate, thank you so much

Work at the massage place only has that scene with the black guy in Episode 1, right?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I'm aiming for September personally but it's a pretty loose deadline honestly. I've considered attempting to hit a monthly schedule but I'm not how exactly I could fit it together per update :\
Well honestly a two month per update is just great but I would like to give you some advice and it is please do not set exact dates for each update, because that always leads to certain conflicts between you (the game developer) and people like me who are just waiting for the game. (i'm patreon btw)
Because if you give dates, there are people who simply will not understand that many times the new update will not come out on that date and those people begin to demand more than necessary and cannot understand that anything can happen in your life or with your equipment work for the game that may delay the release of the new update. It is preferable that you give a date when the update is practically ready and you are 100% sure that you are going to release it on that date

• Red Heart

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I'm aiming for September personally but it's a pretty loose deadline honestly. I've considered attempting to hit a monthly schedule but I'm not how exactly I could fit it together per update :\
Just Joined your Patreon site. Great start to this game. If you stay consistant with updates I will also and upgrade as I go.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes