diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Another thing that I have to highlight about this game and I have actually only seen it in one or two other games on this site apart from this one (Lisa) and that touch of reality in the sex scenes with the characters and that is the sweat .. Oh God that touch is perfect dev and I hope you don't remove it from any scene

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
But do the 5 files on the first page have to be added to the game or are they already included? The game I downloaded today.
No I just left them up there for folks with older versions, files with the suffix "u5" have all known bugfixes applied :)

Reactions: Viking808

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Another thing that I have to highlight about this game and I have actually only seen it in one or two other games on this site apart from this one (Lisa) and that touch of reality in the sex scenes with the characters and that is the sweat .. Oh God that touch is perfect dev and I hope you don't remove it from any scene
Aw man it's awesome to hear the little details are appreciated! <33!

Reactions: diegao

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think this is probably the first game tagged with corruption i've found myself getting into.

It's not often there are games like this that have good routes as well as the corrupt ones. So far there are 3 routes I need to see, Nia's especially after that kiss at Theo's and Aoife cos she's super adorable.

Feel a bit bad for her boyfriend, i'm gonna be dumping him as soon as it's possible. I have nothing against him I will just be turning his girlfriend to the dyke side.

Wondering if Lisa's friends will also get happy endings, I like Jo, she should. I love her mother too, she's an awesome character. Not often you see the mother figure try and push to open up their kids sexually but she's quite playful with it which i've enjoyed.

While I do want to do the lesbo romances and Aoife's i'd love to have some mother daughter bondage ... er ... I meant bonding. Yes, bonding.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I think this is probably the first game tagged with corruption i've found myself getting into.

It's not often there are games like this that have good routes as well as the corrupt ones. So far there are 3 routes I need to see, Nia's especially after that kiss at Theo's and Aoife cos she's super adorable.

Feel a bit bad for her boyfriend, i'm gonna be dumping him as soon as it's possible. I have nothing against him I will just be turning his girlfriend to the dyke side.

Wondering if Lisa's friends will also get happy endings, I like Jo, she should. I love her mother too, she's an awesome character. Not often you see the mother figure try and push to open up their kids sexually but she's quite playful with it which i've enjoyed.
I guess the game has corruption elements but I didn't have a vision of a "corruption" game going into it, I like engaging stories and lots of meaningful choices in games personally and I think I'm veering into creating something like that accidentally perhaps? :)

I have lots in store for how each of their stories unfold and all being well - the player will be able to affect their outcomes dramatically. Expect plenty of joy and perhaps in even measure; tragedy.

While I do want to do the lesbo romances and Aoife's i'd love to have some mother daughter bondage ... er ... I meant bonding. Yes, bonding.
I'm super excited for some in-house bonding too ;)

Thanks for giving it a shot even with the corruption tag though Avaron, I hope I can keep your interest into future updates too <3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and perhaps in even measure; tragedy.
I'm expecting that. Can't really have a story that's happy all the way through, it has to have it's dramatic moments for a happy ending to feel worth it.

Can't imagine Aoife's story being happy all the way through. While I will totally expect her to have a happy ending with Lisa I do also expect her situation and family will bring a ton of drama with it.

While I am more for the happy endings and romance, I don't mind a bit of drama or tragedy as long as it leads somewhere in the story.

Thanks for giving it a shot even with the corruption tag though Avaron, I hope I can keep your interest into future updates too <3
Hun, you offered me 2 lesbian romances and Aoife, pretty safe to say you're stuck with me now.

So much so that after i've seen the routes I want i'll probably go back and try some of the straight ones. I am tempted to see what happens with Lisa and her boyfriends kink of seeing her with other people.

While lesbo stuff is obviously my thing I don't mind straight sex. Seeing hot women get fucked is still fun.

While I was a bit sad at how Aoife was treated i'll make sure to make her happy with Lisa.

Quite liked Theo too even though he only appeared briefly. He seemed to take on the protective friend role quite quickly and their banter was fun to watch.

• Red Heart

Vin Hyakku

Oct 18, 2019
Aw that's SUPER dude! Glad you got sorted! Sorry things are little difficult to navigate right now but I'm a good chunk into the implementation of this journal which should make everyone's lives a lot easier.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game brother :)
for the hidden content at the cafe, how can i get 5 pictures insta?, I'm not sure if i have 5 pictures, i've talked to baristas black guy, ask for job, and nothing happened.

Vin Hyakku

Oct 18, 2019
a
Aw that's SUPER dude! Glad you got sorted! Sorry things are little difficult to navigate right now but I'm a good chunk into the implementation of this journal which should make everyone's lives a lot easier.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game brother :)
anyway man, i love the game, i love lisa.
just can't wait for ep 2

• Red Heart

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i apologize, i sincerely thought I reported these bugs yesterday when I said (i found no additional bugs) but it's better late than never
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now I can safely say once again after these reported there are no additional bugs...
Although I have a suggestion to speed up Marcus' quest..

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
for the hidden content at the cafe, how can i get 5 pictures insta?, I'm not sure if i have 5 pictures, i've talked to baristas black guy, ask for job, and nothing happened.

Instagram:

Beach - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Tom Hortons - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
School Lounge (Game start) - Camisole & Cardigan (Afternoon)
School Art Room (East Wing) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Afternoon)
Shower (Lisa's House 2F) - Any clothing (Any time)
Renshire Forest - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)
Renshire Town Center (Near the clothes shop) - Black Sports Set (Morning / Afternoon)
Albiss Hub (MUST HAVE WORKED THAT DAY) - Summer Blouse & Jeans (Morning / Afternoon)

And I think that's all for now :)
Here you go bud! <3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
i apologize, i sincerely thought I reported these bugs yesterday when I said (i found no additional bugs) but it's better late than never
Dude that's an actual insane find holy crap, I don't think I ever in a million years would've spotted that one hahahahaha!

It's fixed in master version now but i'll prob not upload the entire thing again as it isn't too game-breaking. For now just enjoy a little indoor sprinkling xD!

The speed bug is already fixed in u5 on the first post :)

Although I have a suggestion to speed up Marcus' quest..

That's a fair idea, I had considered rendering out that quest with Lisa wearing the CardiCami but figured it's probably a waste of render time. I think the Albiss Hub is gonna be one of the other locations Lisa can change clothes alongside lockers in College and in the Hotel Brava once she starts working there :) Just a few renders for changing but i'll include that in Episode 2 I think!

Love you man, thanks once again! <3

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Dude that's an actual insane find holy crap, I don't think I ever in a million years would've spotted that one hahahahaha!

It's fixed in master version now but i'll prob not upload the entire thing again as it isn't too game-breaking. For now just enjoy a little indoor sprinkling xD!

The speed bug is already fixed in u5 on the first post :)

That's a fair idea, I had considered rendering out that quest with Lisa wearing the CardiCami but figured it's probably a waste of render time. I think the Albiss Hub is gonna be one of the other locations Lisa can change clothes alongside lockers in College and in the Hotel Brava once she starts working there :) Just a few renders for changing but i'll include that in Episode 2 I think!

Love you man, thanks once again! <3
happy to help :)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes