Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can play Nia's route as pure lesbian and choose to avoid all other sexual content if you wish :)

I misspoke when I mentioned in an earlier post about 1 lesbian route there is 2 with the other being Viv.
Sorry to bother you again hun but it Aoife going to get a route or is that part of a different story?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hey thanks, able to delete with the Esc button. Completely understand the patreon issue. Just wanted to check, do you have any plan to release a Renpy version? Just that I enjoy playing the Renpy engine more than RPGM, just checking.
I probably won't divert my attention from RPGM until I finish the whole story so if I ever were to throw it into Ren'py it'd be quite a long time away buddy <33

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Sorry to bother you again hun but it Aoife going to get a route or is that part of a different story?
Hi again Avaron! :) There's two routes with Aoife being Romantic and No romance regarding sexual content for now. She's deeply involved in the main story and there will be several major choices regarding Aoife's "fate" but I'm assuming you're after sexy content so yeah! Two for now but all is subject to change (maybe more if polls decide it?) xd much love brother <3

David9sk

May 17, 2020
For the date with danny (before swim trip) the requirements are 7+ deviancy and theos 1 complete. Then goto Lisa's house 1F

For Danny Night visits the first is triggered by interacting with lisas bedroom door (exiting and re-entering the room with fix it as it's a random variable; 50% chance)

Danny Night 2 requires Rubbins 1 complete, Instagram unlocked and visit lisa's house 2F in the morning.

Good luck brother xo<3
also a small problem I refused a date another time what should I do?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi again Avaron! :) There's two routes with Aoife being Romantic and No romance regarding sexual content for now. She's deeply involved in the main story and there will be several major choices regarding Aoife's "fate" but I'm assuming you're after sexy content so yeah!
I'm more for romance but won't say no to sexy content....

much love brother
*Sister....

I'm missing vital tackle to be a brother and seem to have a hole there instead :p

• Haha
Reactions: PaleGrass

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hey man! Yeah the routes in question are specific to Lisa's relationship with Danny only. The opportunity to leave Danny won't be for a while yet :) just offering as much freedom to players as I can manage xo
Game's good mate. Tried all routes. I just wish there were more games with female protagonists that are not centered in corruption. Bit tired to be honest. Keep it up!

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I'm more for romance but won't say no to sexy content....

*Sister....

I'm missing vital tackle to be a brother and seem to have a hole there instead :p
Oh shit! My bad Avaron <3

But yeah the planned arc for Aoife is romantic involvement as it stands currently, she's involved in several of Ep2's scenes :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Game's good mate. Tried all routes. I just wish there were more games with female protagonists that are not centered in corruption. Bit tired to be honest. Keep it up!
I will do my utmost to keep it up, KEEP IT ALL UPPP! Thanks Kartolas <3!

faddy_007

May 11, 2020
Swim Trip .After night event with Calvin .. I am stuck couldnt find Jo or I mean how to find Jo .. Any idea guys .. !!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Swim Trip .After night event with Calvin .. I am stuck couldnt find Jo or I mean how to find Jo .. Any idea guys .. !!
If you leave the hotel and enter the little wooden building just at the exit she may be creepin' about in there ;)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I am waiting for the corrected version, when anyone please let us know to download it.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
This game went straight into my top 5 and I fell madly in love with Sharon. Only flaw, but I just started playing it so I don't know if it changes later, that there are no animations. Otherwise it is one of those games that you wish would never end

• Red Heart

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I am waiting for the corrected version, when anyone please let us know to download it.
Good morning bud! All of the links on the first post have been updated to u5 which includes all known bugfixes and the journal implemented (untested)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
This game went straight into my top 5 and I fell madly in love with Sharon. Only flaw, but I just started playing it so I don't know if it changes later, that there are no animations. Otherwise it is one of those games that you wish would never end
Aw man! Top 5 is a bargain! I may attempt animation when I can upgrade my hardware :) the only reason this game is in 720p for example is because my PC kept crashing when consistently rendering larger dimensions

Glad you enjoyed it though mate! <33

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
But do the 5 files on the first page have to be added to the game or are they already included? The game I downloaded today.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes