LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The frame of the game (when you press the game icon and then the game start and shows the menu) and also the game mode a little bit reminds me of Lida's Adventure :D I guess the developer is inspired by that game but of course it's a whole new game with other characters :D Anyway - the game it's really good and i like it - hope in future there will have a lot more sex scenes and possibilities for Lisa to cheat on her boyfriend (yeah,that's the path i decide to play because that's what i realy like :D) !
PS: When it will come the next update if it's not a secret? :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
You're the hero I don't deserve killer, I love you <3

Well that's that then I'm gonna upload the fixed version with the journal included. I have tested the first half of the journal but if I have to look at RPGM for another second today my brain is gonna come oozing out ear xd

ONTO EPISODE 2
Glad to help

Reactions: Freki.g

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
The frame of the game (when you press the game icon and then the game start and shows the menu) and also the game mode a little bit reminds me of Lida's Adventure :D I guess the developer is inspired by that game but of course it's a whole new game with other characters :D Anyway - the game it's really good and i like it - hope in future there will have a lot more sex scenes and possibilities for Lisa to cheat on her boyfriend (yeah,that's the path i decide to play because that's what i realy like :D) !
PS: When it will come the next update if it's not a secret? :)
Oh there will be PLENTY of opportunities to run wild and cheat (poor Danny..)

No date specified for next release yet, I'm considering an attempt at monthly releases but I need to organise said releases first so I don't trip over my own feet doing so :)

Reactions: LoveWhores

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Here, and thanks for such a quick response, the game is good
The attached save is just after the Gina guide, if you run through the event yourself even without my save it should work if you aren't skipping text. That bug is fixed in the updated versions :)

Apologies again x

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes