LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
There is only 1 thing i can't understand! Obviously there are 4 paths - "faitful";"cheating";"hotwife"; and "sharing"! I see that the first 2 (faithful and cheating) can be mixed with some of the other 2(hotwife and sharing) but i can't understand why when Lisa is on that holiday vacation with Jo,in the hotel room when she speak with Dany there are only 2 choices - to not try hers mother theory or to try that theory and tease Dany but in that case the option hotwife and sharing are together and not separated...is it not possible to choose only hotwife or only sharing instead both together? I think if there was a option to be separated and some of us choose only the hotwife,then may be there was going to have a another option for Lisa to cheat on Dany with Calvin :D and only if you choose the option sharing to be in a threesome with Dany and Calvin,because right now is look more like a sharing instead to have two separated paths(hotwife and sharing) :D Or is that just to activate to have this two options available in later game?

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
If you right click > add to archive then you can send it, have you slept in game and it's still not triggering the swim trip to start? At the point you're mentioning the switch is on Lisa's bed when she sleeps the swim trip autoruns the following day :)
Give me main scenes list bro

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
If I choose the cheating option with Calvin, then don't choose the hotwife option later on, does that mean I'm on a purely cheating path going forward?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hey again, there will be the opportunity to break up with Danny (around lisa's graduation) but that's few episodes away if that's what you're interested in knowing? :) I'll try come up with a more comprehensive breakdown of future content and explanations of routes & choices while I'm away over the weekend. I'm honestly finding it hard to compress my thoughts into easily digestible bites.

Much love brother, thank you <3
I just played it. So if we have the opportunity to break with Danny, what happens to ALL the routes? If you ask me it would destroy the entire premise of the game. Faithful to what? Cheating who? Sharing what?! That being said, I'm curious how will she deals with Danny after the massage incident.

P.S. I just can't let it pass: the blonde one at the beach is a man.

Last edited:

Shadow2799

Feb 28, 2018
This is a great game. Hopefully it will be popular in the future. May I ask if Lisa has a chance with Theo in the future?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
There is only 1 thing i can't understand! Obviously there are 4 paths - "faitful";"cheating";"hotwife"; and "sharing"! I see that the first 2 (faithful and cheating) can be mixed with some of the other 2(hotwife and sharing) but i can't understand why when Lisa is on that holiday vacation with Jo,in the hotel room when she speak with Dany there are only 2 choices - to not try hers mother theory or to try that theory and tease Dany but in that case the option hotwife and sharing are together and not separated...is it not possible to choose only hotwife or only sharing instead both together? I think if there was a option to be separated and some of us choose only the hotwife,then may be there was going to have a another option for Lisa to cheat on Dany with Calvin :D and only if you choose the option sharing to be in a threesome with Dany and Calvin,because right now is look more like a sharing instead to have two separated paths(hotwife and sharing) :D Or is that just to activate to have this two options available in later game?
The four routes for Lisa & Danny are Faithful, Cheating, Hotwife, ???. The fourth wasn't revealed in Episode 1 :) it will be unveiled at the very end of episode 2! x

Reactions: LoveWhores

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I just played it. So if we have the opportunity to break with Danny, what happens to ALL the routes? If you ask me it would destroy the entire premise of the game. Faithful to what? Cheating who? Sharing what?! That being said, I'm curious how will she deals with Danny after the massage incident.

P.S. I just can't let it pass: the blonde one at the beach is a man.
Hey man! Yeah the routes in question are specific to Lisa's relationship with Danny only. The opportunity to leave Danny won't be for a while yet :) just offering as much freedom to players as I can manage xo

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
how do I change the relationship, not able to delete Landlady.
Hi Jib, is the Esc / Cancel button not working to delete the pre-input text? I had to include this as patreon does not like even the feintest idea of incest; blood related or not x

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
should I visit danny where can I find him?
For the date with danny (before swim trip) the requirements are 7+ deviancy and theos 1 complete. Then goto Lisa's house 1F

For Danny Night visits the first is triggered by interacting with lisas bedroom door (exiting and re-entering the room with fix it as it's a random variable; 50% chance)

Danny Night 2 requires Rubbins 1 complete, Instagram unlocked and visit lisa's house 2F in the morning.

Good luck brother xo<3

Reactions: David9sk

Jibmeister

Mar 19, 2021
Hi Jib, is the Esc / Cancel button not working to delete the pre-input text? I had to include this as patreon does not like even the feintest idea of incest; blood related or not x
Hey thanks, able to delete with the Esc button. Completely understand the patreon issue. Just wanted to check, do you have any plan to release a Renpy version? Just that I enjoy playing the Renpy engine more than RPGM, just checking.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes