Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
question about the shared bath is it available for this update or till the next

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Yeah it's inaccessible in Episode 1, Lisa will be handheld there in Episode 2 by a familiar face :)
Please oh please let it be Sharon who goes there to satisfy her more depraved kinks of humiliation and rough play.... Maybe she serves at a gloryhole in glorious anonymity, or a reverse gloryhole a la chezav style.... She will be the perfect guide and motivator for Lisa.. Gina would work too, but I really want it to be Sharon! The ONLY better option will be for Aiofe to force Lisa to work there to pay off a debt in kind.

What I would REALLY like to see is The boyfriend get on the wrong side of Aiofe and watch Lisa get fucked by him and Aiofe forcing the newly minted Tranny to fuck Lisa while Aiofe fucks 'her' tranny ass!

A Gym locker gangbang of Lisa, Gina and Jo by the whole team wont be half bad either.

Or maybe Sharon hosting a masked swingers party at home and watches Lisa taken by a group of men and women. Touma gets to partake in it too!

some other fetishes like lactation, urination, bimbofication (Lisa already has the body..she just needs the attire)

How about a tattoo and piercing parlor where the monkey boyfriend watches Lisa squirt as she gets her clit pierced, and then lets the tattoo guy fuck her!

man oh man I have so many ideas, my mind is tripping over itself!

Question of the day is When a Tranny goes to Roscoe's (to service PaleGrass, who is hiding there, hopefully), do they go to the left, or the right??

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Please oh please let it be Sharon who goes there to satisfy her more depraved kinks of humiliation and rough play.... Maybe she serves at a gloryhole in glorious anonymity, or a reverse gloryhole a la chezav style.... She will be the perfect guide and motivator for Lisa.. Gina would work too, but I really want it to be Sharon! The ONLY better option will be for Aiofe to force Lisa to work there to pay off a debt in kind.

What I would REALLY like to see is The boyfriend get on the wrong side of Aiofe and watch Lisa get fucked by him and Aiofe forcing the newly minted Tranny to fuck Lisa while Aiofe fucks 'her' tranny ass!

A Gym locker gangbang of Lisa, Gina and Jo by the whole team wont be half bad either.

Or maybe Sharon hosting a masked swingers party at home and watches Lisa taken by a group of men and women. Touma gets to partake in it too!

some other fetishes like lactation, urination, bimbofication (Lisa already has the body..she just needs the attire)

How about a tattoo and piercing parlor where the monkey boyfriend watches Lisa squirt as she gets her clit pierced, and then lets the tattoo guy fuck her!

Sounds like I have a LOT of work to do, huh!? xd

Question of the day is When a Tranny goes to Roscoe's (to service PaleGrass, who is hiding there, hopefully), do they go to the left, or the right??
HAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT ROSCO'S IN THE MIDST OF A POLITICAL SCANDAL NOW !

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
cannot interact nor gets close to these guys at all :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1274141
Yeah those market boxes were being a nuisance, I was fiddling with the priorities and how the player and npcs interact with them and I just lost interest and gave up until I actually put something in there xd

Reactions: Killer94

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

the best character that should go with her there is viv tbh

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
ok so I checked and double-checked again and couldn't find additional bugs :)
You're the hero I don't deserve killer, I love you <3

Well that's that then I'm gonna upload the fixed version with the journal included. I have tested the first half of the journal but if I have to look at RPGM for another second today my brain is gonna come oozing out ear xd

ONTO EPISODE 2

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes