diegao

Nov 27, 2018
This game is awesome dev! I'm going to support right away & keep up the good work.
I have a question, in this update you can't work in the club, right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
This game is awesome dev! I'm going to support right away & keep up the good work.
I have a question, in this update you can't work in the club, right?
Hey Diegao! Yeah neither Neon nor the upstairs in Theo's is accessible in this version :)

Thanks so much brother, glad you're enjoying it!<333

• Red Heart
Reactions: diegao

Knight D

Jun 19, 2020
This is a Really nice game in future animated scenes are planned this will be an outstanding game to look for nice work..

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Yo sorry i have another question: You need to have 3 in exhibitionism to work in the Neon, but you can't reach that level in this update, right?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Yo sorry i have another question: You need to have 3 in exhibitionism to work in the Neon, but you can't reach that level in this update, right?
Yeah Exhib 2 is the max in Ep 1, currently I have Exhib 3 lined up to be gained at the final scene in Ep 2 :)

& no, thanks to you for this promising game & i hope it last for a long time
As do I brother, this stuff is crazy fun and this community is crazy lovely so here's to a long ride together <3

Reactions: diegao

Darvin

May 27, 2017
I have one request if it possible =) Make repeatable quests(bathing and etc) faster or with the possibility of skipping(if its without new content). Just faster be enough, then we won't miss any new content =))

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
where i can meet danny ? i didn't meet him at at the forest, pls help me guys
he needs to call u and then the game automatically moves forward if u wanna force the trigger just get out and in from the house until u receive a msg from him at night then accept to hang out with him

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I have one request if it possible =) Make repeatable quests(bathing and etc) faster or with the possibility of skipping(if its without new content). Just faster be enough, then we won't miss any new content =))
Hey again Darvin, yeah I have exactly those two on my to-do list for skip buttons for easier Deviancy gain and like you say to make it obvious to players when there is no new content <3:)

Reactions: Darvin

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
i slept 3 nights and she still out front of the toilets !!
any help ??
There's something you're missin that increases a stat point Im guessing. Mine was the tutoring thing with the mothers friends son. Has that triggered for you?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
A couple of minor bugs that I found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as usual, I'll link a save for this bellow
View attachment 1273827
Not sure why the first image isn't working at all now looking at it, I'll check the save.

The second image has been fixed for the updated epi 1 :)

The third though, now that's a juicy one. That's not supposed to spawn when wearing the sports set. It is getting the fixhammer

Thank you one again Killer it's greatly appreciated!! <33

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
When you goto the train steps in Renshire Outskirt it should transfer you directly to the school gates (it's a map built for the swim trip only) and begin the trip, is it not working?
I am sure its working, I just couldn't figure out where to go! Will try this. Thankyou!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes