PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I downloaded the game 2 days ago, not sure how i can check the exact version

Here is my save. Thank you in advance
That should be you sorted now frankmtl, sorry about that buddy. Latest update filename has "u4" at the end

If you run into anything else be sure to let me know :) enjoy!

napapadaan

Mar 7, 2018
Hey PalesGrass this game is superb i really like the story and beautiful renders keep up the good work and i am definitely keep an eye on this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Extract into Game>Data and overwrite and that should stop the drink bug happening anymore (i hope xd) that was a really sweet find though, I honestly never would've spotted that one so thank you dude!
I would suggest the game corrected to return to F95 and download it again.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
OK I've got a question, I'm just about to choose between kissing Calvin or pulling away, if I kiss him will it ruin Lisa's friendship with Jo? Is there any way I can cheat on Danny without destroying her friendship with Jo, if so what do I need to do?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
OK I've got a question, I'm just about to choose between kissing Calvin or pulling away, if I kiss him will it ruin Lisa's friendship with Jo? Is there any way I can cheat on Danny without destroying her friendship with Jo, if so what do I need to do?
Neither of those decisions will ruin your friendship with Jo. In a later episode you will be given warning about a decision that will though.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well I kind of feel a bit screwed then, I don't want to ruin Lisa's friendship with Jo but at the same time I don't want to be faithful to Danny because I really don't like the guy, he just feels like a prick to me. But I also don't want him to give her a green light to have sex with other guys because that'll just be boring, I want to be able to cheat on Danny without Jo ever getting angry about it but I kind of feel like that's not going to be possible so I've boxed myself into a corner and feel like I can't carry on with the game

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i found a bug at the spa after Lisa gets her massage from troy (advertisement job) once u get back into free roam mode
if u go back inside there are 2 doors which once u access them the game just stuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll drop also the save file if anyone wants to check it
View attachment file9.rar

Ps: the game is amazing, keep up the great work :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, could anyone please help? How do I reach exhib 2? I completed all the school tasks but when I speak to Mrs Short she mentions a school trip, which does not start as it always says it's tomorrow morning. What am I missin? Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes