D

Deleted member 3743066

Theo seems my fave character rn tbh. Probably has the most interesting history and personality thus far.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hi Kartolas, you will have the option to separate from Danny later in the game. (He will also leave Lisa in certain situations)

There are three planned events concerning Danny in Episode 2 and I'm debating whether his presence is a choice the player can make. If it is I gotta render 3 versions of each of the scenes so it eats a lot of render time. Will likely poll it when I come to those events :)
Hi. I asked because I'm not into the avoidable tags like sharing and cheating but if I avoid them what I'll be left with? Also the renders look great and wanted to try it. Playing corruption female games while being faithful isn't also my thing and I'm already following some of them like Anna EA. Anyway, I'll keep checking. Thank you and good luck.

Reactions: Amazonqween

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hi. I asked because I'm not into the avoidable tags like sharing and cheating but if I avoid them what I'll be left with? Also the renders look great and wanted to try it. Playing corruption female games while being faithful isn't also my thing and I'm already following some of them like Anna EA. Anyway, I'll keep checking. Thank you and good luck.
Hey again, there will be the opportunity to break up with Danny (around lisa's graduation) but that's few episodes away if that's what you're interested in knowing? :) I'll try come up with a more comprehensive breakdown of future content and explanations of routes & choices while I'm away over the weekend. I'm honestly finding it hard to compress my thoughts into easily digestible bites.

Much love brother, thank you <3

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Hey again, there will be the opportunity to break up with Danny (around lisa's graduation) but that's few episodes away if that's what you're interested in knowing? :) I'll try come up with a more comprehensive breakdown of future content and explanations of routes & choices while I'm away over the weekend. I'm honestly finding it hard to compress my thoughts into easily digestible bites.

Much love brother, thank you <3
Crystal clear. Ty.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
dont wry i just restart the game and it worked fine
btw ur game is a masterpiece
I wonder what was causing it.. Anyway that's great you got it working! Thank you so much Zitso and I hope you enjoy the rest of the episode my dude! <33

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zitso

vetera

Sep 8, 2016
could anyone help me i did everthing but my exhabitionism is 2 (( cant get it on 3 to do last job

D

Deleted member 3743066

could anyone help me i did everthing but my exhabitionism is 2 (( cant get it on 3 to do last job
I'm pretty sure if you check the cupboard in your room, it states that the max exhibitionism for this update is 2.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Exhibitionism 2 is the max for Episode 1 :) If it's Neon you're talking about it there is no content there yet !<3

Reactions: LiMp17
May 8, 2019
Wow. This may be the best female prot. game in this forum. Not joking. It's nice to see some people know how to make female prot. game. It seems there is a bug for me. In the daytime, the MC drinks two and says that she should drink the third at the night. And in the nighttime, she does not drink any. Like it's not even coming to the third. I click on drink but nothing happens.

Edit: Yeah. I see the problem now. With the default clothes, she drinks until three, and says that she should wear blue jeans for the third. What is awkward is that she wears blue jeans in the CGI when she is drinking (even though she wears default clothes). And when I change the clothes to blue jeans nothing happens.

Last edited:

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020
I've moved Lisa from where she was stuck, throw that in your save folder and let me know if it works. I hope and pray that it does my friend :( x
Same thing happened to me after RLD. I get this error when i try to quit the game. Any chance that i can manually move the caracter position somehow?

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Totally. Supporting on patreon as much as I can. Love the imagination the dev has in making all the scenes.
Thanks so much my brother, so SO glad you have enjoyed thus far <3!

Wow. This may be the best female prot. game in this forum. Not joking. It's nice to see some people know how to make female prot. game. It seems there is a bug for me. In the daytime, the MC drinks two and says that she should drink the third at the night. And in the nighttime, she does not drink any. Like it's not even coming to the third. I click on drink but nothing happens.
Oo might be a new bug, let me have a look at the event here buddy I may well have overlooked something there, good to see there are still folks out there that enjoy female protag games!

Thanks so much Toothy, I'll get back to you once I check the bar event sorry about that one xo

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Edit: Yeah. I see the problem now. With the default clothes, she drinks until three, and says that she should wear blue jeans for the third. What is awkward is that she wears blue jeans in the CGI when she is drinking (even though she wears default clothes). And when I change the clothes to blue jeans nothing happens.
Honestly I just completely forgot to render out 2 drinking CG with the Camisole & Cardigan - thanks for pointing that out to me dude, whoops.. :eek: (will fix for update)

If you sleep it resets the drink counter so until I sort a fix here it might be quicker just to pop home sleep it off and retry, sorry again bud

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Same thing happened to me after RLD. I get this error when i try to quit the game. Any chance that i can manually move the caracter position somehow?
If you send me your save file I'll unstuck you :) also is that an old version? I just want to know if that bug is still happening after bugfix was applied

May 8, 2019
good to see there are still folks out there that enjoy female protag games!
I can't even enjoy male prot. games anymore tbh. Same content, same characters, same grinding etc... And there are so little games that has sharing/swinging content. This game is just my cup of tea lol.

If you sleep it resets the drink counter so until I sort a fix here it might be quicker just to pop home sleep it off and retry, sorry again bud
Yeah I just realized that now too. After I immediately go to drinking in the night it seems she can buy drinks. Thanks for the info tho!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021

Extract into Game>Data and overwrite and that should stop the drink bug happening anymore (i hope xd) that was a really sweet find though, I honestly never would've spotted that one so thank you dude!

May 8, 2019
Extract into Game>Data and overwrite and that should stop the drink bug happening anymore (i hope xd) that was a really sweet find though, I honestly never would've spotted that one so thank you dude!
You're welcome bro. It should be me who should thank you actually. It is not common that devs here come and actually care about people's opinions and try to fix bugs lol

frankmtl

Feb 18, 2020
If you send me your save file I'll unstuck you :) also is that an old version? I just want to know if that bug is still happening after bugfix was applied
I downloaded the game 2 days ago, not sure how i can check the exact version

Here is my save. Thank you in advance

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes