PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
some initial thoughts after playing about an hour:

- so far liking the pacing of the game
- it feels like a slow but not too slow corruption type game, which i enjoy
- wishlist would be for hint system to be easily accessible no matter where you go instead of having to go back to your room to the dresser
- second item would be to view your depravity and exhibition levels on the fly too instead of going back to the room
- gallery for a future update?
- it’s been mentioned before and addressed but reduce pauses and transitions whenever possible or have option to skip masturbation or sleep to get to the next day faster

i wish you the best in this project, dev! appreciate that you are active here, through the good and bad
Hi atlas! A journal is en-route, will be updated for Episode 1 in the next day or 2 and of course updated going forward into future episodes :)

When you press Esc are the values of Deviancy, Exh and fitness not appearing around the menu choice box (as shown in attached)? Perhaps there's a problem with the plugin I need to address.

I will definitely add a skip option for already seen scenes (seen seens?)

Thanks so much for your comment though Atlas, I hope you enjoy the rest of the episode :)<33!

Reactions: atlas114

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
You dont need to play anymore... just go and develop more content :LOL:

If you done with the game im pretty sure you will get your pc for cyberpunk :giggle:
Now you're speaking my language! Let's get this render machine SMOKING! xd

D

Deleted member 3743066

And unoffical renpy remake too .
I think the structure of this game itself seems better suited for Renpy than rpgm for the most part tbh. It's most plot oriented.

I think there are certain parts though that may be a bit annoying to implement in Renpy though, like building a city to move around is easier to implement in RPGM since RPGM has its own map maker. Creating maps in Renpy is a bit of more work, I'm guessing. You have to draw it all out and highlight the right spots.

In this game, you have times when having a map makes sense: like where you want to go and whatjobs you want to do.

Reactions: 0culus
D

Deleted member 3743066

Interact with Lisa's bedroom door at night :) it's a 50% chance to trigger once you return from the swim trip
I've played several days since and even skipped days. Still haven't gotten it for some reason...

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I've played several days since and even skipped days. Still haven't gotten it for some reason...
Yeah it seems a lot of players are getting pretty flippin' unlucky with that door! You've completed the swim trip though yeah? You can just exit and re-enter the room to really force it

D

Deleted member 3743066

Yeah it seems a lot of players are getting pretty flippin' unlucky with that door! You've completed the swim trip though yeah? You can just exit and re-enter the room to really force it
Oh. At night. Okay. I was just skipping days then lol. Like waking up and going to bet and skipping the day.

Imo, this probably needs to be added as a hint since I think it can be easily missed.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Oh. At night. Okay. I was just skipping days then lol. Like waking up and going to bet and skipping the day.

Imo, this probably needs to be added as a hint since I think it can be easily missed.
Agreed, it's in the upcoming journal! :)

I think I just assumed there would be enough content that the player would be returning to sleep several times before Danny Night was really necessary but alas, win some & lose some xd

Glad you got it sorted maniac! <3

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Josh turned Aoife is the only planned transexual character in the game as of now. She's had breast implants but still has her bulge.

She's introduced in a few scenes in episode 1 and will be an integral part of the game moving forward. There is of course a choice as to whether you seek a sexual relatonship with her or not. Content regarding her as of now is semi-forced foreplay. (It is NOT with the player.)

Yes there is a lesbian character with 3 planned routes. Lesbian, Bi-sexual, No romance. Current sexual content with her is minimal.
Will there be only one lesbian character? Or are you planning to do more?

Warrol

Mar 22, 2020
Hi, great game dude.... But how or when the mol return? Im at 25/2/5... Seen all other events... But the Fing mom didnt return.... She abandoned me?... Feelint lonely in the house...mooom... Come baaack.... Im gonna end it all!!!!!... Ok... Now seriusly... How... Or when?.. txs... Again, great game sir :)

Reactions: Priappus
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes