PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
my character is stuck ig I have to apply frostfix
but I don't no where should I put these files
can u please share the location?
Sure bud it's just in Game>Data and you should be prompted to overwrite the files already in there. Overwrite them and that should be you good to go!

Edit: added screenshot - place the files in the folder selected.

Reactions: ASCAL0N

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Straying in Renshire forest i get a wich from lisa that she does noet want to stray too far. Ignoring it i walk through it and returning to the spot well kinda gets me the same wishing and i am stuck. After getting exhibit. 2
1624998691564.png

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Now we just have to be better than The Witcher 3 and all will be well! :D <33 thanks so so much for your comment :)!!
Thats Funny... I just saw CD Projekt RED claiming they aspire to be as good as you....

But seriously dude... While I want the game to succeed, I am also loving the fact what a great person you are ... wherever the game and success takes you, you will win your patrons over with your attitude... so don't change that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Enjoyed the full "preview" so far!
Would rate it with a 4of5 just because its sometimes weird if you dont rly know what to do...
But the renders and characters are well done so far :)
Hope you keep going!

If some1 knows some games with those scenes we got here after that 3 drinks ;) i would rly enjoy if you tell me (whisper)
It dont have to be that "rape" stuff but i rly enjoy hard scenes (and renders) where women get facefucked and abused a bit. (CoBD)

*Edit* No problems with Bugs or glitches btw and i guess im done for now!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Straying in Renshire forest i get a wich from lisa that she does noet want to stray too far. Ignoring it i walk through it and returning to the spot well kinda gets me the same wishing and i am stuck. After getting exhibit. 2
View attachment 1272321
Yeah that's a known bug, download FORESTFIX attached to the first post and extract it to Game>Data and overwrite it should fix your problem!

Sorry about that though Fatneck :(

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Stuck here after choosing not to go inside
I'm so surprised that one hadn't been mentioned before, thanks a lot for bringing it to my attention man. Sorry that it happened to you but the fix is attached here. Game>Data overwrite.

Sorry once again brother :( x

Calmess

Jun 3, 2017
I'm so surprised that one hadn't been mentioned before, thanks a lot for bringing it to my attention man. Sorry that it happened to you but the fix is attached here. Game>Data overwrite.

Sorry once again brother :( x
Awesome, thanks again.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
There's another problem .... you go to the bathroom ... in the coffee shop .. when she runs away she stays running and does not walk normally:coffee::cry:(y););)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Thats Funny... I just saw CD Projekt RED claiming they aspire to be as good as you....

But seriously dude... While I want the game to succeed, I am also loving the fact what a great person you are ... wherever the game and success takes you, you will win your patrons over with your attitude... so don't change that.
Hahahaha tell 'em to keep dreamin' eh!

Aw man thank you so so much honestly, your review actually made me laugh out loud at how ridiculously out there the game actually sounds, i loved it. But genuinely dude you've been so incredibly kind and it's really eased a lot of the stress over the past couple days. I hope you're around for the long haul while we complete this game :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Enjoyed the full "preview" so far!
Would rate it with a 4of5 just because its sometimes weird if you dont rly know what to do...
But the renders and characters are well done so far :)
Hope you keep going!

If some1 knows some games with those scenes we got here after that 3 drinks ;) i would rly enjoy if you tell me (whisper)
It dont have to be that "rape" stuff but i rly enjoy hard scenes (and renders) where women get facefucked and abused a bit. (CoBD)

*Edit* No problems with Bugs or glitches btw and i guess im done for now!
Thanks Salty! Yeah I'm working on a journal to minimize confusion in the future, it should be ready and released in the next day or so :) thanks for your comment! <33

Reactions: S4lty0n3

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
There's another problem .... you go to the bathroom ... in the coffee shop .. when she runs away she stays running and does not walk normally:coffee::cry:(y););)
Yeah that's another bug from earlier versions. If you goto the square depicted in the attached image Lisa will return to normal. (It's my secret debug spot tehe)

Reactions: Amazonqween

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
some initial thoughts after playing about an hour:

- so far liking the pacing of the game
- it feels like a slow but not too slow corruption type game, which i enjoy
- wishlist would be for hint system to be easily accessible no matter where you go instead of having to go back to your room to the dresser
- second item would be to view your depravity and exhibition levels on the fly too instead of going back to the room
- gallery for a future update?
- it’s been mentioned before and addressed but reduce pauses and transitions whenever possible or have option to skip masturbation or sleep to get to the next day faster

i wish you the best in this project, dev! appreciate that you are active here, through the good and bad

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes