Nov 4, 2020
What a great game... I'm also quite happy that the dev is interacting a lot with people here. Not sure if others might have suggested this already, but I'd love a "cheat menu" with teleport option. I find walking around in RPGM games very annoying.

Some sort of in-game guide with tasks that help you progress on the different story paths would also be very helpful. On this note, is there some sort of checklist of content from v0.1 so I can be sure that I did everything? It feels like I did, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Can she break up with the boyfriend or, as usual, he is just there to make routes and tags possible?

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
It's a nearly perfect game but the dialogues are painfully slow at times, especially the ones that pop up. Would prefer smoother dialogues over the visual effects/pauses, etc. Slow dialogues just make me not want to read them at all and just skip to the next thing because it's stuff like "errrrr" "ummmm" taking up 2-3 seconds.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
It's a nearly perfect game but the dialogues are painfully slow at times, especially the ones that pop up. Would prefer smoother dialogues over the visual effects/pauses, etc. Slow dialogues just make me not want to read them at all and just skip to the next thing because it's stuff like "errrrr" "ummmm" taking up 2-3 seconds.
Ya it's been a recurring compaint from players, I will drastically reduce any text speed plugin use in future episodes and will do my best to minimize pauses between dialogue alongside increased image transition speed. But some cutscenes for example with the speech bubbles are pretty limited by RPGM as an engine and the pauses are added strategically and carefully to avoid bugs so I don't have so much wiggle room in those situations.

It is noted though pussyreaper, I'm improving as we go! Thanks so much for dropping by and checking it out brother! <3

Reactions: pussyreaperxxx

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hi, great game dude.... But how or when the mol return? Im at 25/2/5... Seen all other events... But the Fing mom didnt return.... She abandoned me?... Feelint lonely in the house...mooom... Come baaack.... Im gonna end it all!!!!!... Ok... Now seriusly... How... Or when?.. txs... Again, great game sir :)
Hi Warrol! Sharons returns once the following criteria is met:

Instagram has been unlocked > Visit the 7/11 wearing Summer Blouse
Rubbins 1 has been seen (Albiss)

Goto second floor on Lisa's house and you'll receive a phonecall from Gina which starts the ball rolling to her return! :D

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
What a great game... I'm also quite happy that the dev is interacting a lot with people here. Not sure if others might have suggested this already, but I'd love a "cheat menu" with teleport option. I find walking around in RPGM games very annoying.

Some sort of in-game guide with tasks that help you progress on the different story paths would also be very helpful. On this note, is there some sort of checklist of content from v0.1 so I can be sure that I did everything? It feels like I did, but I'm not 100% sure of that.
Walkthrough?
I'm working on a journal as we speak, it will be uploaded to mirrors in the next day or so. Unfortunately due to it being a new plugin with new plugin commands attached to events it won't apply to old saves and I apologize for that but I promise you'll be lost no more once it's up and working as intended!

I haven't considered a teleport option as of yet but I am going to implement other locations in which Lisa can change clothing :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Can she break up with the boyfriend or, as usual, he is just there to make routes and tags possible?
Hi Kartolas, you will have the option to separate from Danny later in the game. (He will also leave Lisa in certain situations)

There are three planned events concerning Danny in Episode 2 and I'm debating whether his presence is a choice the player can make. If it is I gotta render 3 versions of each of the scenes so it eats a lot of render time. Will likely poll it when I come to those events :)

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
Can someone tell me how to start the swim trip please? Keep being told the bus will leave from the college gates in the morning but I cannot find these fabled gates!

Zitso

Jan 29, 2020
Date with Danny is a prerequisite to leave for the trip so definitely not :)

To trigger the trip:

9+ Deviancy
Both Student Council jobs completed
Date with Danny done

If you have all of these you're ready to go! Just speak to Ms Short in her room in the West wing of the college :) A few players have also mentioned that Ms Short was still out front of the toilets but if you just sleep 1 night she returns to her room!
i slept 3 nights and she still out front of the toilets !!
any help ??

Gattaca1997

Feb 10, 2019
Dev should focus on the cheating route cause there are similar girl corruption games like this but the good route doesn't have many choices, being faithful is just boring. The MC is hot so the corruption route would be fantastic

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Can someone tell me how to start the swim trip please? Keep being told the bus will leave from the college gates in the morning but I cannot find these fabled gates!
When you goto the train steps in Renshire Outskirt it should transfer you directly to the school gates (it's a map built for the swim trip only) and begin the trip, is it not working?

Reactions: NunyaBiznez

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Dev should focus on the cheating route cause there are similar girl corruption games like this but the good route doesn't have many choices, being faithful is just boring. The MC is hot so the corruption route would be fantastic
Cheating is always an option and will become more applicable to scenes as time goes on and Lisa becomes more depraved.
The cheating route applies specifically to her relationship with Danny so for example if you choose to avoid the hotwife route AND continue down the cheating line, Danny isn't going to be a happy boy but if you cheat alongside the hotwife route perhaps he'll simply jerk himself into a coma as Lisa plants herself atop the dicks of Renshire. Or alternatively if you chose to become a "hotwife" and don't cheat at all then this sounds like Danny's ideal situation! xd The final route with Danny will be unveiled at the end of Episode 2.

I'm super concious of the pacing in the game, I do enjoy gradual corruption and with the open world style of this game I have to be careful with how fast/slow some routes are progressing compared to others.

As for the faithful route, yeah I'm not much of a fan of those in hgames but I know some people are and I've put it in NOW so I don't have to go back and do it later. I have some ideas for how that route shapes but I'll likely leave the final decision to polls.

Anyway thanks for trying out the game brother! xo

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes