Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Do you not know that patreon forbids incest?
If i recall correctly, Sharon and Touma are step-mom and step-father of Lisa, because her real parents are dead and the couple have adopted her… so they can have sex acts involving Lisa because they are not blood related

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
If i recall correctly, Sharon and Touma are step-mom and step-father of Lisa, because her real parents are dead and the couple have adopted her… so they can have sex acts involving Lisa because they are not blood related
I was just reading that Patreon have their own "definition" of incest and even if Lisa calls Sharon "Mom" it violates their terms :\

Reactions: Priappus

Ren34

Jan 25, 2019
Love the game so far, does anyone know how to get to the outskirts to increase fitness? I know it's near the house buy I can't find the area.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Love the game so far, does anyone know how to get to the outskirts to increase fitness? I know it's near the house buy I can't find the area.
It's just beside Lisa's house on the way to the residential area but it'll only show if you're wearing the black sports set :)

Reactions: Ren34

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Yeah it seems it's a recurring issue, players feeling lost. I will implement some sort of "quest" system to help condense and simplify gameplay going forward.

The summer blouse & jeans is the outfit Lisa's Mom leaves her when she returns from the swim trip.
The wardrobe automatically updates as new clothings are unlocked (currently 3 outfits in the game)
Neon is located in the RLD which is inaccessible in Episode 1 and Rubbins just has the introduction event with 2 routes.
Sounds like you're at the end of Marcus' events also (if you try to further that event by interacting with the Hub board it should nform you that you've reached the end of content)
There is a lot of foreshadowing happening in the game with things like the Origamis and the Deloitte family but currently no further content.

The forest bug I've literally just noticed, I'll upload a mapfix to the first post - thanks for that
I'll check out the Theos-Tom image bug now too - thanks for letting me know.
The savefix on post#1 should fix the ESC issue I think.

I will speed up the fade transitions on episode 2, I feel your pain there :)
I had originally tried a message history plugin but it conflicted with another plugin (it was early in development so I can't remember which) but i've noted it down to revisit that (i'm significantly more proficient with rpgm than I was then), I totally agree with you it is a real blessing just in case you ever accidentally skipped some important text.

Anyway I hope I got everything there? A big thank-you Dgunslinger for the feedback, it's so so helpful to have input from players and I genuinely REALLY appreciate it. <333!
You, my friend, are awesome!. it is plain to see that you are invested in the game and actively engaging with the players.

I am not sure how long you can sustain this, but as a new developer (or any other initial endeavor really), there is nothing more important than to have your finger on the pulse of the people who use your product.

Quick question: so since I picked up the Neon job, and its inaccessible, no Rubbins for me? I guess I was a little trigger happy and clicked once too often when I picked up the job, and don't know what to do..SMH. also, the game let me pick it up without talking to Jack about the videogame job step 2... now he only greets me..

And one more recommendation... I think it is time for you to emerge from the Grocery store... I think Roscoe's may be a better hiding place for you

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
You, my friend, are awesome!. it is plain to see that you are invested in the game and actively engaging with the players.

I am not sure how long you can sustain this, but as a new developer (or any other initial endeavor really), there is nothing more important than to have your finger on the pulse of the people who use your product.

Quick question: so since I picked up the Neon job, and its inaccessible, no Rubbins for me? I guess I was a little trigger happy and clicked once too often when I picked up the job, and don't know what to do..SMH. also, the game let me pick it up without talking to Jack about the videogame job step 2... now he only greets me..

And one more recommendation... I think it is time for you to emerge from the Grocery store... I think Roscoe's may be a better hiding place for you
I was incredibly nervous uploading the game but now after speaking to everyone and with such positive feedback I'm perhaps more motivated than ever so sustainability certainly isn't a concern for now, the only concern is delivering a polished product :)

Anyway Rubbins! When you interact with the job board in the hub are you given the option for Rubbins? Basically the board wont let you accept the Neon job without 3+ Exhibitionism which isn't attainable in this episode so theoretically it shouldn't be a problem but I may have missed something somewhere.

Regarding Jock, have you seen the meeting with Esmy, Eva and Marcus yet? It does sound like something's gone awry honestly.

Try sleeping and returning to Albiss wearing the Summer Blouse outfit or I could have a look at the save file for you :)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hahahahahahaha I kinda love that idea, maybe next Episode I'll cameo in a little cubby hole in the ladies bath ;)

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
My game seems to stop after i have picked clothes with the mom. no movement or anything
Yeah sorry about that Spicy it's a known bug with the original version. The fix is on the first post download the attachments and extract them to Game>Data and overwrite. :)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Swim Trip...

I've been running around for days and can't advance (Speak with Jock) as I do not have the blouse, etc. Reading through the posts I see that the clothes should appear after the swim trip. I've also read that the swim trip should occur before the trip to the woods with Danny. I've been to the woods with Danny, but no swim trip.

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Swim Trip...

I've been running around for days and can't advance (Speak with Jock) as I do not have the blouse, etc. Reading through the posts I see that the clothes should appear after the swim trip. I've also read that the swim trip should occur before the trip to the woods with Danny. I've been to the woods with Danny, but no swim trip.
Date with Danny is a prerequisite to leave for the trip so definitely not :)

To trigger the trip:

9+ Deviancy
Both Student Council jobs completed
Date with Danny done

If you have all of these you're ready to go! Just speak to Ms Short in her room in the West wing of the college :) A few players have also mentioned that Ms Short was still out front of the toilets but if you just sleep 1 night she returns to her room!

Spideroth

Apr 21, 2019
Very impressive first release, I'm looking forward to more Sharon content especially since she has those gorgeous tan lines.

Reactions: Priappus

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
its working now might have my internet connection thnx for being so touched to the community and would love to see more the game dude thnx for creating such a nice game
Ah that's sick! It's my pleasure Dia, so very glad you got it sorted <3

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Date with Danny is a prerequisite to leave for the trip so definitely not :)
Ok, my bad. I took the following quote to mean the forest date, but apparently that's different.

nny Night One is triggered on your bedroom door, it's a random variable when you enter the room at NIGHT (after the swim trip) so if you haven't seen it yet I'd recommend bashing your bedroom door a few times till you get a phonecall hehe!

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
Very nice first release, also love the Drinking Night side story, will be following the development of this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I was incredibly nervous uploading the game but now after speaking to everyone and with such positive feedback I'm perhaps more motivated than ever so sustainability certainly isn't a concern for now, the only concern is delivering a polished product :)

Anyway Rubbins! When you interact with the job board in the hub are you given the option for Rubbins? Basically the board wont let you accept the Neon job without 3+ Exhibitionism which isn't attainable in this episode so theoretically it shouldn't be a problem but I may have missed something somewhere.

Regarding Jock, have you seen the meeting with Esmy, Eva and Marcus yet? It does sound like something's gone awry honestly.

Try sleeping and returning to Albiss wearing the Summer Blouse outfit or I could have a look at the save file for you :)
So the only doable job is Marcus?
somehow, after the first meeting with Marcus, the board let me pick the Neon Job and now it says I need to complete the job I am on to interact more with the board. I am assuming its the Neon Job (no way to confirm), and Jack wont talk to me, only greet me.

Most likely my ham fisted cheating broke something LOL.. I want Maximum perversion, and I want it NOW! Haha

Anyhow I am on the swim trip so it will have to wait.

I will figure it out . I anyway might end up playing it through one more time to get my bearings by the time you come out with Episode 2

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes