Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Hello, could anyone please help? How do I reach exhib 2? I completed all the school tasks but when I speak to Mrs Short she mentions a school trip, which does not start as it always says it's tomorrow morning. What am I missin? Thanks!
u need to get Lisa to go on a date with the bf when he msg her at night at the first floor then finish all school tasks then talk with miss short the trip should get triggered automatically

Darvin

May 27, 2017
This game definitely deserves a donate. I hope tomorrow in new month more of people support u =) Good luck Dev! And hope that you will not abandon it, because it will be a big loss for everyone!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
u need to get Lisa to go on a date with the bf when he msg her at night at the first floor then finish all school tasks then talk with miss short the trip should get triggered automatically
I think I did all these, but the trip does not start? I go to school in the morning but there is no cut scene. Maybe because I went to the date with Danny before I reached 10 in deviancy?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
game straight forward u don't need a guide but if u are stuck u can always check lisa nightstand for some information

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I want to be able to cheat on Danny without Jo ever getting angry about it
Then in future episodes you'll want to abstain from sex with Danny so that he breaks up with you :) I don't want to reveal too much but I have a lot of ideas bogglin' around in my head regarding Danny and his routes. It seems like the playerbase is pretty split on him as a character and I want players to have as much freedom as I can offer. Hope this helps bud x

Reactions: Jon3ezio

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I think I did all these, but the trip does not start? I go to school in the morning but there is no cut scene. Maybe because I went to the date with Danny before I reached 10 in deviancy?
that's the issue u should not manually go the trip should work automatically once Lisa woke up

Reactions: meanguy

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
i found a bug at the spa after Lisa gets her massage from troy (advertisement job) once u get back into free roam mode
if u go back inside there are 2 doors which once u access them the game just stuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll drop also the save file if anyone wants to check it
View attachment 1273705

Ps: the game is amazing, keep up the great work :)
Oo nice catch on the first one, the massage room bug has been fixed in the upcoming patch but the other hasn't YET!

That's awesome man thank you so much for letting me know! <33!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Hello, could anyone please help? How do I reach exhib 2? I completed all the school tasks but when I speak to Mrs Short she mentions a school trip, which does not start as it always says it's tomorrow morning. What am I missin? Thanks!
That sounds like a weird new one! So Ms Short has told you the swim is a go but even after you sleep it doesn't trigger? If you could link me your save so I can check it out that'd be great bud, sorry about that one :(

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Oo nice catch on the first one, the massage room bug has been fixed in the upcoming patch but the other hasn't YET!

That's awesome man thank you so much for letting me know! <33!
np i'll try and look if i can find any more bugs to report :p:p

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
This game definitely deserves a donate. I hope tomorrow in new month more of people support u =) Good luck Dev! And hope that you will not abandon it, because it will be a big loss for everyone!!
Thanks a bunch Darvin and for the rate! I really appreciate it man, much love <33!!

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
That sounds like a weird new one! So Ms Short has told you the swim is a go but even after you sleep it doesn't trigger? If you could link me your save so I can check it out that'd be great bud, sorry about that one :(
I tried to attach it as a file, but won't let me. I'll try to play again to that point, maybe it's a one off thing. Thanks!

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
I tried to attach it as a file, but won't let me. I'll try to play again to that point, maybe it's a one off thing. Thanks!
If you right click > add to archive then you can send it, have you slept in game and it's still not triggering the swim trip to start? At the point you're mentioning the switch is on Lisa's bed when she sleeps the swim trip autoruns the following day :)

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
If you right click > add to archive then you can send it, have you slept in game and it's still not triggering the swim trip to start? At the point you're mentioning the switch is on Lisa's bed when she sleeps the swim trip autoruns the following day :)
Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
compress it into a rar folder then it will be uploaded i had the same issue when uploading my save

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes