PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
where i can meet danny ? i didn't meet him at at the forest, pls help me guys
Hi Vin! To trigger Danny's phonecall Theo's bar first event must be complete and you must be at least 7 Deviancy :) then just goto the 1f in lisa house and you'll get a phonecall x

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Not sure why the first image isn't working at all now looking at it, I'll check the save.

The second image has been fixed for the updated epi 1 :)

The third though, now that's a juicy one. That's not supposed to spawn when wearing the sports set. It is getting the fixhammer

Thank you one again Killer it's greatly appreciated!! <33
np glad to help

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Man is even finished planning for next episode damn dude its really good hope more devs were like ya . The events are a bit longer than i thought it would be as its a rpgm game but man love the art style and hope u get the help u need for your development I'm going to sign up as well . Would love some things that i absolutely love to see our Lisa wearing or something like that:whistle:

• Red Heart

Vin Hyakku

Oct 18, 2019
he needs to call u and then the game automatically moves forward if u wanna force the trigger just get out and in from the house until u receive a msg from him at night then accept to hang out with him
i tried, but he still doesn't call

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Man is even finished planning for next episode damn dude its really good hope more devs were like ya . The events are a bit longer than i thought it would be as its a rpgm game but man love the art style and hope u get the help u need for your development I'm going to sign up as well . Would love some things that i absolutely love to see our Lisa wearing or something like that:whistle:
I'm always open to new ideas! Just plop em in here and I'll see what I can muster up :) <3

Thank you my dude, so very much xo

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm always open to new ideas! Just plop em in here and I'll see what I can muster up :) <3

Thank you my dude, so very much xo
the only most important idea the possibility to kick the monkey danny out of Lisa's life in the next update :p:p

• Haha

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
Hi, would anyone mind adding there save files as ive deleted mine as i tried transferring from winebottler to windows bootcamp.
(could someone add there deviancy route)
thanks alot

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
Finally!! Thank u so much
Aw that's SUPER dude! Glad you got sorted! Sorry things are little difficult to navigate right now but I'm a good chunk into the implementation of this journal which should make everyone's lives a lot easier.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game brother :)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
question how to access the light district (Lisa always says she needs to go there with someone else and not alone) or is not possible to do so in this update

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
question how to access the light district (Lisa always says she needs to go there with someone else and not alone) or is not possible to do so in this update
Yeah it's inaccessible in Episode 1, Lisa will be handheld there in Episode 2 by a familiar face :)

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes