seismyth

Feb 28, 2018
i
Who's gonna be the first one to pop the Anal cherry of LISA? :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 2925105

Cheers :p :p
had a feeling that Paul would have likely been the one as he was the most aggressive of them all. It seems that it was point out to be him as his kept pushing her limits and seem like he was getting more control over her through blackmailing her. At this point its up in the air but i think PG will likely have her transition into through one of the many guys or could occur in a threesome too.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Who's gonna be the first one to pop the Anal cherry of LISA? :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 2925105

Um, Lisa has already had anal sex, depending on player choices. The earliest opportunity in the game for Lisa to lose her anal cherry is the rape by Duncan in the bathroom at the bar. Of course, that's now been eliminated from the game. Since that scene is no longer an option, or for players who never played that scene, the next earliest opportunity in the game for Lisa to lose her anal cherry is with Danny, during the camping trip.

Since you weren't aware that Danny has already fucked Lisa in the ass, I'm guessing that you went a different route with the camping trip. And since you didn't include Danny among the guys in your collage, I'm guessing that you usually don't play his content.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Was about to say Danny already got that honor if story progression is followed, but TheLecher beat me to it. :LOL:

If you don't let him pass out drunk, he ends up being Lisa's first partner for anal. If you do, then the threesome happens and Lisa gets railed by a strapon.

Reactions: LiMp17

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

View attachment 2925105

as earlier said ,danny had the honor of breaking her cherry,but is still was for a short duration i wont considered that her cherry being busted yet!

My guess is huge on troy and jake,they are the next aggresive and the one with experience ,also it was troy who suggested to danny to try lisa's backdoor...

byron is too nice and romantic one also dont know whether he is the guy who can be aggresive...but he is more of a softie yet smooth player though!!

moddy is aggresive but since party is there i dont think he will be the one..

and also considered there are a lot of routes based on choices on whether lisa takes the pill or not...anal cherry being busted may differ...

so for me its like..is lisa takes the pill ,my guess is troy and jake...cant wait to see how the table gets turned when lisa becomes from the girl who holds the power of saying no and later really turns submissive by the advances/push and pull of both jake and troy!!(Mahn really excited for this one)

Whats the point of breaking her taboo without any some skirmish or fight(foreplay)?

on the other hand if she is not taking the pill,i would really like it to see cherry busted in an exhibionist scenario probably with the bad guys or in a scene where she feels uncomfortable but her body says yes....

in anyway though,i reallly want to see lisa stops the guys advances and loses control over the time...and how she orgasms hard from her cherry being busted!...the more she is uncomfortable/not sure feels taboo ...the stronger her orgasm!

• Red Heart
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
as earlier said ,danny had the honor of breaking her cherry,but is still was for a short duration i wont considered that her cherry being busted yet!

My guess is huge on troy and jake,they are the next aggresive and the one with experience ,also it was troy who suggested to danny to try lisa's backdoor...

byron is too nice and romantic one also dont know whether he is the guy who can be aggresive...but he is more of a softie yet smooth player though!!

moddy is aggresive but since party is there i dont think he will be the one..

and also considered there are a lot of routes based on choices on whether lisa takes the pill or not...anal cherry being busted may differ...

so for me its like..is lisa takes the pill ,my guess is troy and jake...cant wait to see how the table gets turned when lisa becomes from the girl who holds the power of saying no and later really turns submissive by the advances/push and pull of both jake and troy!!(Mahn really excited for this one)

Whats the point of breaking her taboo without any some skirmish or fight(foreplay)?

on the other hand if she is not taking the pill,i would really like it to see cherry busted in an exhibionist scenario probably with the bad guys or in a scene where she feels uncomfortable but her body says yes....

in anyway though,i reallly want to see lisa stops the guys advances and loses control over the time...and how she orgasms hard from her cherry being busted!...the more she is uncomfortable/not sure feels taboo ...the stronger her orgasm!
I love your answer... and yeah, I haven't played the route that includes Danny in sexual actions with Lisa. Based on the choices I made, I want Lisa to explore bigger and better options out there. I want her to be a Cute, Sexy and a 'Beverly Hills 90210' Slut.

Jayce and Danny are both similar in behavior... they are good/nice guys. I would put Jake in the same category as Byron... both are nice but smooth guys. But Troy is an aggressive asshole (the bad boy type) who forces Lisa to be submissive...

( If you play the cheating/Danny Leaves route, then there are very specific dialogues between Troy and Lisa that confirm this Dominant and Submissive play where Lisa admits of her wrongdoing behavior but she still doesn't stop Troy from doing what he does to her because she is loving it. )

Patrice-ONeal on Women and Bad Boys.png

There are many things that Patrice O'Neal said, that's right about women.

So me personally... I want Troy to initiate both Piss play and Ass fuck to LISA. Even though she hates his guts, she can't say no to him. Their back and forth... push/pull sexual chemistry is done perfectly !!! PG did an amazing job.

Cheers :cool: :cool:

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
There are many things that Patrice O'Neal said, that's right about women.
Wow it'a been a while since I've thought about Patrice O'Neal.
Always found him to be really funny and talented, but maybe not a role model if you want to have a healthy view on women or relationships in general.
A lot of his views always felt like they maybe came from experiences of rejection and bitterness?

Honestly not trying to diss you, just sharing my own personal experience with him.

Reactions: tubitvdishi2

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I can't get the Byron quest to trigger. I have been leaving it as long as I can because it's new content to me. I've done almost all content except Moddy and the camping trip (and things gated behind that, of course). I've taken 6 Insta pics, wearing the blouse and jeans, and when I go to the shop while he's working there is no Insta sparkle and I can't talk to him.

Any ideas?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I can't get the Byron quest to trigger. I have been leaving it as long as I can because it's new content to me. I've done almost all content except Moddy and the camping trip (and things gated behind that, of course). I've taken 6 Insta pics, wearing the blouse and jeans, and when I go to the shop while he's working there is no Insta sparkle and I can't talk to him.

Any ideas?
IIRC You have to do the Camping Trip first... I might be wrong as it's been awhile but I do believe that's the case.

Reactions: Icekatana
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes