tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Any word on when the update is coming out
Maybe monday. PG is going through the entire game and on Sept 12, he finished the Camping Trip part of the game. He is remastering the renders. He has also changed costumes and dialogue as well. That's why I am thinking Monday.

But my prediction could also be false,

Cheers. :cool::cool:

Bugster555

Oct 1, 2021
在推销按摩院时,收到促销品后不知道下一步该做什么。按摩院老板不在,我也找不到人。谁能告诉我吗?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
kind went more than that but didnt find still
The situation was referenced on page 400 and explained in more detail on pages 398 and 399, all of which are within the past four pages. Read pages 398-400, and you should have a clear picture of what's going on.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Does the new update will only remove Paul or there will be some new scenes as well? Thanks for answering.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Does the new update will only remove Paul or there will be some new scenes as well? Thanks for answering.
It will mainly be a rework of the older stuff (removing Paul, improving the visuals on early game scenes, changing some outfits, ...), don't think any new stuff will be added but we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: sguru

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
So, with the new update coming in a few days...

Someone help me run down the routes in Jayce party regarding what choices to make to trigger different routes mentioned below...

** Danny Leaves - It triggers when Lisa denies Danny to take the X drug. They argue... she screams at him... then he leaves.

** Danny Stays (Cheating) - Don't know how to trigger.. Please help !! (What choices to make ?)

** Danny Stays (Sharing) - Don't know how to trigger.. Please help !! (What choices to make ?)

I only viewed Danny Stays (Cheating and Sharing) scenes in the gallery. But I don't know how to trigger these both routes in the gameplay... ( What selections should I be making ? )

Your tips and help will be much appreciated..

Thanks people

Cheers

Last edited:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021

Lets run down the routes in Jayce party.

** Danny Leaves - It triggers when Lisa denies Danny to take the X drug. They argue... she screams at him... then he leaves.

** Danny Stays (Cheating) - Don't know how to trigger.. Please help !! (What choices to make ?)

** Danny Stays (Sharing) - Don't know how to trigger.. Please help !! (What choices to make ?)

I viewed Danny Stays (Cheating and Sharing) scenes in the gallery. But I don't know how to trigger these both routes in the gameplay... ( What selections should I be making ? )

Thanks people

Cheers
"Lets rundown the routes in Jayce Party", and then proceed to ask how to trigger those routes and not to rundown them at all:

1694966500524.png

• Haha
Reactions: tubitvdishi2

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

Someone help me run down the routes in Jayce party regarding what choices to make to trigger different routes mentioned below...

I only viewed Danny Stays (Cheating and Sharing) scenes in the gallery. But I don't know how to trigger these both routes in the gameplay... ( What selections should I be making ? )

Thanks people

Cheers
Didn't know that update will be having new scenes of the party!

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Didn't know that update will be having new scenes of the party!
I am guessing it will have new scenes. Not only PG is removing certain stuff but he is also remastering old renders and adding new outfits. Including this, he is also adding new renders for the upcoming update. I read this in his post a few pages back.

But i could be wrong.. we'll see

Cheers

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021

** Danny Stays (Cheating) or (Sharing) - I dont' know how to trigger some scenes (below in the spoilers). Please help...

HOW DO I GET THESE SCENES???

For Example :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I miss something?

Do we have to select which route we are on (Cheating or Sharing) before the Ginas game begins?

Thanks...

Cheers :cool: :cool:

Feb 7, 2021
He hates any female protag games being on the main Fapnation home page, he reports and spams comments on them all, he or someone else reported all his comments on Lisa page for them to be removed and all replies that everyone was giving him was also removed as well, the night he reported the links, people were trash commenting him and he seen his ass

I will provide you all proof that this Rancor has multiple profiles on Fapnation, all the same words with different names
View attachment 2898908
View attachment 2899046
View attachment 2899049
View attachment 2899050
View attachment 2899052
I am just sorry, I did not screenshot his comment admitting he reported the links
But why would this push PG to remove Paul content?
And would the future planned "dark content" be cancelled too? That'd be just sad honestly.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
But why would this push PG to remove Paul content?
And would the future planned "dark content" be cancelled too? That'd be just sad honestly.
If you would read the page from which you quoted that post (page 399), and the previous page (398), then you will know why PG has removed all of Paul's content, all of Duncan's sexual content, has removed the sexually explicit images from Aoife's scene with Riggs, and will be cutting all such future content.

Edit - Page 397 actually has more pertinent information than page 398.

Reactions: Plasticsboygab
4.30 star(s) 113 Votes