tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
What settings are using for Automatic1111? You inspired me to install it and all I get is smudged messes when I try to generate images.

View attachment 3002756
Its all trial and error. Try with different LORAS and use precise prompts. I don't always get the best results the first or second time... its usually the tenth or fifteenth time I get the desired result. Just keep trying / experimenting. Also, watch a couple of tutorials on creating NSFW on SD on YouTube. It will help.

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
Its all trial and error. Try with different LORAS and use precise prompts. I don't always get the best results the first or second time... its usually the tenth or fifteenth time I get the desired result. Just keep trying / experimenting. Also, watch a couple of tutorials on creating NSFW on SD on YouTube. It will help.
Thanks. I'll keep messing around until I get it. You make it look easy. Definitely not.

What model are you using? F222 or a different one?

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Thanks. I'll keep messing around until I get it. You make it look easy. Definitely not.

What model are you using? F222 or a different one?
I do use F222 but I also experiment with many different ones like Cyber realistic, Animerge, 9realisticSDXL, realvisXL2.0 and Juggernaut XL. These six models are my go to but I also fuck around with a bunch more....

But keep experimenting (y)(y)

Gulagurag

Oct 4, 2021
I do use F222 but I also experiment with many different ones like Cyber realistic, Animerge, 9realisticSDXL, realvisXL2.0 and Juggernaut XL. These six models are my go to but I also fuck around with a bunch more....

But keep experimenting (y)(y)

Thanks for the help. Took one of your images and used an Arcane Lora on it for a test. This is a pretty deep rabbit hole.

1697217776682.png

Can't get the head position right but will try to figure that out next.

Val8

Oct 25, 2018
I really like the married man idea, that's new! Could be a cool idea for later on ^_^ The wee heart events sorta have to include characters that aren't in the game (except a few ideas I have which will start in 3.0).

Stripping / Teasing folks will be included in the Exhibitionist series too :)

Train stuff to be added with the inclusion of Night events (Neon) but of course this has to start quite slow. I have some very cool ideas for this one though! The plan for Neon is that Lisa can choose to go alone or go with someone so the added "someone" gives way to all sorts of variants later! ^_^

Love this idea too Shelby ^_^

I wonder if I have a cane asset :unsure: lol!

Cheating can be activated at any point, it's only to signify that Lisa is no longer faithful <3

There will be one later but it doesn't result in forced sexual content x

Yeah the original writing for that route was bad but it was changed and had some small scenes added to bolster it :)

:rolleyes: :sneaky: ^_^!

At the same time? xD

The dragon's are coming to roost in Renshire soon!

Oh dear, sorry about that mate. I wasn't actually aware of that bug :eek:

Do you have a save of it happening or just before it?

To get rid of it try changing clothes or sleeping perhaps, if you can still move the screen around that is x
More exhibitionism content please! I want to see Lisa fully naked anytime, anywhere by her will! And thx for the hard work!

cloud09

May 16, 2020
For Mac users. Took me a bit to figure this out but you have to edit the save files to look like this: "Default\Lisa\file17.rpgsave". You have to type in "Default\Lisa\" to the front of each file. Then drop them in the folder: Library/Application Support. No new folder needed in the Application Support folder. New save files will look the same and be found there.
Thanks.

kaifin1

Aug 6, 2023
hey guys, how do i put in full screen mode, i'm losing details with fake mode screen with white border, I can't believe it's not possible to put it in full screen mode, but only in window

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Thank you very much, this game has some shortcuts that are not usual, I was trying to alt+enter, its possible making the text box invisible , decreasing opacity, and only leaving the letters, is it possible?
Making the text box invisible : Shift
I don't know the last two

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes