LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020

Resident Post: What 2024 looks like.

Yeeeeaaaaahhh! Another week in the bag x)

Hi everyone!!

I wasn't really sure what to make an update about this week, I'm sure my teasing JP for the fortieth week in a row is getting old at this point but someone mentioned last week that they'd like to know what's in store for the future so I'm gonna talk in a little more detail about what the map of development looks like after JP is finished so hopefully it'll clear any confusion and get some wide eyes cooking! :)

Patreon September 27.png
I'm genuinely gonna miss this set :') RUUNNN!

From my pov when returning from JP it should be the largest change in Renshire and in the game to date because not only will it unlock the continuation of every credit quest / side quest / character quest but it also unlocks the RLD (Red Light District) and the East District (Wealthy side of Renshire) so it's pretty massive to say the least.

The challenge therein lies in how to decide which content to release first. I've mentioned this many times but a lot of the content will be decided by you guys through polling, though there are important story related events that I'll be releasing with every major update. The first three of these events are to be released in the first update post JP: 3.0.

1:
Lisa's new Confidence 3 clothing. The poll for this is still in the works because I can't for the life of me find a fourth option and believe me when I say; I've spent HOURS upon HOURS testing and playing with different assets. It may actually end up being a 3 way poll instead of a 4 way poll but I'm not in a rush yet so I'll give it a few more weeks :)
Honestly this event is kinda undecided on how it plays, my original idea was that Jo and Lisa went shopping (throwback) then I thought it might be cool to do it with Sharon which is another throwback but also brings Sharon in a bit, I have cool dialogue ideas here given that it's now Confidence level 3 and Lisa's not the same girl as she was shopping for tutor clothes.
What do you guys think? These aren't the only two options obviously, we could skip shopping altogether and have Lisa buy them online to save my having to render anything xD
That way the Delivery man Keegan could appear again? It's not terribly important how she attains the clothes and I'm flexible here ^_^

2:
This is a pretty frickin' large story event that's probably comparable to the Malik Brava sequence. This event unlocks the East District and covers several different storylines all in one large series of events. It'll probably see around 200~CG (which in pG terms means it's gonna be 500 xD) but it's spread over an entire 24 hour day, it isn't really played like the typical VN until the final section as it also has a fair bit of player input required in RPGM as you'll be running around the city for a portion of it being introduced to new areas (the event is sort of laid out to introduce the East District like Gina introduced Renshire at the start of the game). I'm SO excited for this one for a ton of reasons, it's a pretty traumatic scene start to finish but it's got all sorts of twists tied to it that won't be apparent until later and I really wanna put a few little easter eggs in it that can be reviewed by the perceptive players later. It also introduces a new character (one of Riggs' goons) who I can't really say too much about without major spoilers but even though he doesn't see a whole lot of screen time, his role in the story is quite important. The few lines of dialogue that he has in the scene send shivers down Lisa's spine, it's super exciting x)

Then finally to round out the whole series of events the player is suddenly thrown headfirst into a sad scene (insert piano music here) with an entirely different cast. I can't even forgive myself for writing this whole plotline, it's fucking tragic. Some of you have mentioned this concept as a potential plotline in the past when discussing the game so it likely won't come as a shock to at least some of you. The storylines in 3.X will begin the trend into darker territory, some of you voiced sympathy for Malik after I released that patch which was one of the most gratifying things I've read when it comes to Lisa's story because that was the intention, to humanize a demon in very limited time. But seeing horrible things happen to "bad" people is a lot more palatable than seeing horrible things happen to those most innocent.

3:
I've lost where I am now.. (j/k) This being the last "mandatory" event in 3.0 is the event to unlock the RLD. It's potentially the shortest of the 3 and for anyone that's been around for over a year you'll remember I was going to include this event in Ep2. I even had the scene rendered but that's since been scrapped and I'll be re-rendering the entire scene. Nothing too exciting here for now honestly, Neon won't have any content in the first 3.0 release because I need to work on some easier scenes for a bit. Neon is a densely packed nightclub and after working on JP for a year I need some 2-3 person scenes so I can melt through content like a knife through butter ^_^

The other point of interest in the RLD is the sex shop which I have already attempted (and failed) to make but it's content is tied to other things so the RLD isn't terribly interesting to start at least.

--------------

Patreon September 28.png
"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Welcome back Bo <3

That sounds like an update in itself, doesn't it? xD Well that's probably about 40% of an update I'd say. I'm gonna make continuations of the small heart events and new IG photos on my own time, I don't see a point including those in polls as they're only a few CG big and I can filter them in over time.

ebaa7092-4e7c-4917-832d-8ea8790dac5e.png
Joe (Bo's fuckboy) takes a liking to Lisa though who could blame him? ^_^

So that just leaves the other 80% of the game! I've decided that instead of using the same poll for the entirety, I'll instead be creating a new poll with each new cycle of patch release to add new content that was perhaps locked due to other routes. I've compiled a very rough (this will need properly checked off before it's finalized) list of some of the umbrella events that can be voted on:

Albiss - Marcus (includes the poster reveal and followups)
Albiss - Rubbins
Albiss - Neon (Will be ignored at least for the first patch)
Bathhouse (there are many events in this but it includes the first mixed bath! ^_^)
Brava (several events both on desk and on turn down)
Byron Collab & Personable
Calvin Apt (includes all routes and follow)
Detective Dan (unsure whether this one will be a vote or my deliberation yet)
Exhibitionist (locked behind Photography Club)
Instagram Ad
Jade Tutor 2+ (locked behind Neon)
Luca Fitness / Voyeur (these are separate but I'll put them as one for now)
Mod Shop (the three usual suspects have additional events + follow)
Photography Club / Damien
Theo's Day (work)
Theo's Night (Daisy)
Theo (locked behind Theos Day)
Troy (locked behind Rubbins)
Viv "Fun" shopping

I've likely missed bits and pieces here but most of the things that aren't listed are either included in the story elements like Aoife for example or they're locked inside the umbrellas above like Gavin in Neon.

I'll just quickly reiterate how the polling will work; I'll be taking the highest voted option and the lowest voted option and working on those first and based on time and complexity I'll scoop the next highest and lowest after that until I hit what I consider a substantive release. The same will continue with every update cycle and new poll until we're ready to move on :)
We might even get to see Lisa graduate one day lol!

I hope this alleviates any confusion about what's next!

I really love doing this kind of post, it gets me so pumped and excited because I just wanna make it all!

As for work this week, I've completed GG and it's Cuck route up to the sex scenes and I'm literally like 3-4 CGs away from completing the Sharing one too so this week coming up I have to go back and re-render probably something like 50 CG(?) that assumed the player had opted into fun with Troy. So hopefully I can get that wrapped up within 20~ hours and get started on the DL content ASAP :)

Patreon September 30.png
A new heart balloon scene!

I also took a couple of hour break from GG during the week (writing sexual content really is exhausting and some time away is awfully good for rhythm I find) and made another "heart" event for Renshire at night. This one's available from Episode 1 so it's basically the only night event outside of Theo's in the game for a long while but it's quite cool. It'll feature similar scaling to the Queue event in Renshire in that the higher Deviancy Lisa is, the more sexual it becomes. It'll also come with a totally different variant if Lisa's inebriated but for the time being the "inebriated" state in Renshire Town is locked behind Neon so that's something to look forward to as well! ^_^

I really am committed to making a lot of these heart events, they're chill to make once I have the idea in mind and I know you guys really like them so expect to see more in the coming months too <3

----

For not knowing what to talk about I sure talk a LOT! That's my cue to see myself out the door I think ^_^

Hope you're all SUPER well and I really hope this post has excited some of you as it has me lol! Talk soon everyone, sending my love :)) <3 x

//pG

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Fellas. I m on Lisa 2.852b Version and "Lisa" disappeard after the Cinema Scene with Gina and Joe. I didn t find a solution for this bug and yes, i ve used the search function. There are a few ideas, but i can t get rid of this bug. I cannot bring Lisa back "to life". Does anyone have a solution please? I ve already started a fresh new game..but the bug is still there. :confused:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The one good thing about the purge is no more whiplash. Dont have her getting brutally assaulted one second just to be happy go lucky and horny the next day

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hi Fellas. I m on Lisa 2.852b Version and "Lisa" disappeard after the Cinema Scene with Gina and Joe. I didn t find a solution for this bug and yes, i ve used the search function. There are a few ideas, but i can t get rid of this bug. I cannot bring Lisa back "to life". Does anyone have a solution please? I ve already started a fresh new game..but the bug is still there. :confused:
Try changing the clothes

PaleGrass

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2021
* Going with Luca to a Prom Night as his date... there, something sweet and spicy can happen.

* Being all hot and bothered with Moddy in his office while Flat and Danny worked outside.

* Flirting with Flat. (Flat needs some Lisa love too.)

* Maybe she is dared to flirt with a married man behind his wife's back.

* Maybe she teases a bunch of old retired guys sitting on a park bench.

* Maybe she has to conjure up a courage to clumsily do a strip show for someone.

* Someone makes her masturbate in public at a sports event or at a restaurant.

* Someone gropes her in train and she lets it happen because it feels good and is a bit naughty.

* Taking a risk to wee in alley because "when you gotta go, you gotta go."

Well, these are just some of my examples...

Cheers :p :p :p
I really like the married man idea, that's new! Could be a cool idea for later on ^_^ The wee heart events sorta have to include characters that aren't in the game (except a few ideas I have which will start in 3.0).

Stripping / Teasing folks will be included in the Exhibitionist series too :)

Train stuff to be added with the inclusion of Night events (Neon) but of course this has to start quite slow. I have some very cool ideas for this one though! The plan for Neon is that Lisa can choose to go alone or go with someone so the added "someone" gives way to all sorts of variants later! ^_^

would be really great how she gives signals to guys she likes but they dont get the hint to approach her and how she is frustrated,may be the same guy can meet her in a different sitting where she needs to take up /seduce the guy for the mission..
Love this idea too Shelby ^_^

The suggestion about a group of old men sitting on a park bench is pretty close to what I was going to suggest. I was thinking one old guy sitting on a bench - either the bench by Sharon's house in Renshire Outskirts or one of the benches in the park in Renshire Town Center - and if Lisa walks by in a dress or skirt, he uses his cane to lift up her skirt and have a peek.
I wonder if I have a cane asset :unsure: lol!

Hello, I'm starting out in the game and I'm at the bathing event with Calvin, can I skip the cheating decision now and make it later? And if I can do it later, will it give me a more satisfactory slowburn?
Cheating can be activated at any point, it's only to signify that Lisa is no longer faithful <3

so no more blackmail routes anymore?
There will be one later but it doesn't result in forced sexual content x

No but honestly the game is better without it, it was never remotely believable that Lisa would believe her relationship with Viv would upset Sharon so Paul never had any power
Yeah the original writing for that route was bad but it was changed and had some small scenes added to bolster it :)

I even like the couple that was touching themselves in frond of Lisa while she was tutoring the girl in her room I think...don´t remember exactly. That situation I like as well that at some point with a turn of events that guy could seduce Lisa and she blows him and they fuck.
:rolleyes: :sneaky: ^_^!

I just want Lisa to "do" Marcus.
At the same time? xD

add bdsm and moster sex and medival root
The dragon's are coming to roost in Renshire soon!

Oh dear, sorry about that mate. I wasn't actually aware of that bug :eek:

Do you have a save of it happening or just before it?

To get rid of it try changing clothes or sleeping perhaps, if you can still move the screen around that is x

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Followed this game for a while now.
Regarding the latest event involving some cuck on Patreon who report this game i guess it's gonna be Disney world now...
No more blackmail or dark baskstory, just some gangster plot with consensual sex scene...
This was one of the most promising game story...

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Followed this game for a while now.
Regarding the latest event involving some cuck on Patreon who report this game i guess it's gonna be Disney world now...
No more blackmail or dark baskstory, just some gangster plot with consensual sex scene...
This was one of the most promising game story...
Read pg's post above you.
Also there is quite a large margin between Disney world and forced sex. (Never thought I'd write that sentence)
PG has said the tone of the game won't change much (and was never gonna have tons of non consensual sex) so have some faith and at least wait a while before coming to conclusions.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes