Jul 13, 2022
Dude! I found it xD

If you unpack that map file into www>data and overwrite, it'll fix the problem.

Sorry about that mate but thanks for helping me find and fix it! That's crazy though, that bug has been in the game since the first release back in 2021 and I've never had it reported lol!
It only happens when players choose the "Calm Approach" as opposed to slapping Riggs so I guess basically everyone gave Riggs the five finger supreme ^_^!

That depends.. How many men constitutes a gangbang? xD

Honestly that's really not necessary mate! It's an honor to be asked for advice and I'm always happy to help <3
Well I would expect at least 3 men or more :D

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
PaleGrass A bit of a coding slip-up in the Calvin Gunnar scene.

Also, there are still some references to Paul, who I am assuming got axed, in the Byron Hot Tub scenes. Best to review the script and remove all references. Unless you are planning on revamping the character and reusing him?

Who WAS Paul anyway?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
A bit of coding slip up in the Calvin Gunnar scene.

Also, there are still some references to Paul, who I am assuming got axed, in the Byron Hot Tub scenes. Best to review the script and remove all references. Unless you are planning on revamping the character and reusing him?

Who WAS Paul anyway?
Paul was a little shit who made many of us pervs very happy. But not Lisa.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Not "lived with" but came to stay every other weekend... was Sharon's Nephew I believe.
He was Sharon's nephew, but he didn't visit every other weekend. He had come to stay for the summer, because he had joined a tennis club in Renshire. He was away at his club every other day, and staying at Sharon's place when he wasn't at the club.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
He was Sharon's nephew, but he didn't visit every other weekend. He had come to stay for the summer, because he had joined a tennis club in Renshire. He was away at his club every other day, and staying at Sharon's place when he wasn't at the club.
So what kind of fucked up shit was he up to deserving of a deletion?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
From what I gather in the posts above, I rather there be a gang BANG, not a gang RAPE, coz that's a no-no for me. There must have been/be a way to have such content without the explicit need to add rape to the mix. Lisa is open-minded and NEEDY enough to WANT to get gangbanged. No need to force her into it via blackmail. Maybe this could be a consideration and for the theme to be shifted as such to restore the content.

I also hope PaleGrass sees this as I have a few suggestions/comments.

For example, when in the sharing route, after a certain point, Lisa should not need to have to ask Danny for permission and just do whatever she wants, with or without him, knowing full well that that's his thing. At this point of the story, it kinda feels odd for her to feel bad about her actions considering they have an "arrangement" as it is stated. She essentially has a free pass to do whatever she wants with whomever with no need to actually hide it from her BF. She should even be more open as to the mischief that she's been up to with him as it would be a way to get some hot scenes with them together as a result of D getting a rush of excitement.

There should also be a way to break up with him, regardless of the path chosen, as it is clear by now that Danny alone cannot give Lisa what she actually wants: to be public use cum dump by everyone. In the cheating route, since she has a conscience, it would be better for her to just confess and let him go, while in the sharing route, she could just tell him that, while she loves him with all her heart, there are just things that only multiple men can give her.

DEFINITELY restore the glory hole at the school, or just add a new one somewhere, with repeatable events of sorts.

Does this game have a Discord channel?

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki and Sixty

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
From what I gather in the posts above, I rather there be a gang BANG, not a gang RAPE, coz that's a no-no for me.
Not all of the content in the game will be a match for every person's individual preferences, nor does it need to be. If you don't like a particular flavor of content, that's okay. There's nothing wrong with you having your likes and dislikes. The vast majority of the content in the game is optional, so that anyone who doesn't care for that sort of thing can opt out.

There must have been/be a way to have such content without the explicit need to add rape to the mix.
There's no need to have any specific flavor of sexual content in the game. There's no need for cheating scenes, or sharing/swinging scenes, or lesbian scenes. These things are included, not because they must be, but because people like them and they add spice to the story. And if this holds true for the things which you like, then it also holds true for the things which other people like, even if you don't like them.

As stated above, nearly all of the sexual content in the game is optional. No one was ever required to play through the rape or blackmail scenes, in order to continue playing the game.

Lisa is open-minded and NEEDY enough to WANT to get gangbanged. No need to force her into it via blackmail.
This is where you're wrong. Lisa had an intense dislike for Paul. They grew up together, to some extent, and he was always a thorn in her side. She would not have willingly had sex with him. She also would not have willingly had sex with Connor or Marc, because a very hostile and antagonistic relationship was established between her and them from the start, and was reinforced with later events.

Just because a girl is developing a bit of a slutty streak, that doesn't mean that she's going to willingly spread her legs for guys she dislikes.

Maybe this could be a consideration and for the theme to be shifted as such to restore the content.
PaleGrass has already spent more than a month removing all of the content related to Paul and Duncan. He didn't want to do it, but he felt that he had to do it, for his own safety. He didn't spend all of that time and effort, removing content which was hugely popular with many of his supporters, just to later repeat all of that effort to put the characters back into the game in a form which would be deeply offensive to the fans of the removed content.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Does this game have a Discord channel?
It does, but it's mostly a ghost town. PaleGrass is seldom there. He has more of a presence here, in this thread, than in the Discord server.

Most of the activity on the Discord server is just alerts when a new member joins, and myself or one or two other people will occasionally try to answer questions there.

Reactions: Shackie and Sorter

bobdolio

Jun 4, 2017
So is the development of this game still going strong after the patreon set backs? I noticed the subscribestar which I'm not sure if that was there before, but I'll throw a few bucks in for this game. I really like it and hope to at least see the end of the party.

Nicklas1213

Apr 29, 2017
I think it's less the amount of routes problem and more a PaleGrass problem though. I planned E2 so poorly that I'd rather not even talk about it (lol) and this party sequence is an even bigger mistake I think.
One thing I will say is that I think I've actually learned my lesson this time. I can't imagine ever having a content slowdown anything close to this once JP is wrapped up x
For what it's worth, I think JP (even with the developmental issues and complications it has set for you) and the camping trip are the sort of bigger events that sets Lisa apart from other VN's.
In a sense, a lot of RPGM-games just has you going from door to door doing sequential events with one or few characters involved, which ends up feeling like checking boxes most of the time.
The bigger events might be tough to program, but as a player, they really add organic depth to the story and Lisa's development as a character.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes