tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
i been also trying to create images like these using stable diffusion and loras but i am missing something :) can u share ur settings & prompts if u dont mind
Hey so, it will only work with SDXL checkpoints... 1.5 is terrible. My goto are Juggernaut and epicrealism XL. you can use loras if you want... for prompts... i use for styles and prompts.. you can mix them for different results...

For getting LISA... create a LORA using KOHYAss with about 20 pics for reference... OR use IP Adapter for face (i do both)... tons of tutorials for IP Adapter on youtube... pick any.... you can also play with controlnet for getting accurate face.

However... this is a long hassle so don't throw out patience, and all the files needed for this are huge... atleast have 30gb of storage free. But also remember, its a lot of trial and error

Anyways... cheers and have fun :cool: :cool: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PaleGrass

cihaom

Jul 20, 2017
Hey so, it will only work with SDXL checkpoints... 1.5 is terrible. My goto are Juggernaut and epicrealism XL. you can use loras if you want... for prompts... i use for styles and prompts.. you can mix them for different results...

For getting LISA... create a LORA using KOHYAss with about 20 pics for reference... OR use IP Adapter for face (i do both)... tons of tutorials for IP Adapter on youtube... pick any.... you can also play with controlnet for getting accurate face.

However... this is a long hassle so don't throw out patience, and all the files needed for this are huge... atleast have 30gb of storage free. But also remember, its a lot of trial and error

bro, thanks for long and detailed comment :). I am running it via Google Colab and using drive for long files. I was exploring simple loras and models. I will definitely try this method :) thanks again.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
bro, thanks for long and detailed comment :). I am running it via Google Colab and using drive for long files. I was exploring simple loras and models. I will definitely try this method :) thanks again.
just a heads up... collab wont help you in a long run (i tried it).. if you dont have monster pc, then look into RUNDIFFUSION (its a little cheaper than other services out there)

:giggle: :giggle:

Reactions: cihaom

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017

what about training it on civit.ai?

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
I NEED HELP,

its might be a stupid question... but being new to DAZ, i gotta ask... watching tutorials about it just gave me confusion...

Basically, how the fuck do I grab and squeeze tits, grab some ass. also how to interact with clothes?...
The hands and/or objects are just going through it.... how do i make this shit happen????

like this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone can help me out in detail step by step then I would really appreciate it.

Cheers peeps :giggle::cool:

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
I NEED HELP,

its might be a stupid question... but being new to DAZ, i gotta ask... watching tutorials about it just gave me confusion...

Basically, how the fuck do I grab and squeeze tits, grab some ass. also how to interact with clothes?...
The hands and/or objects are just going through it.... how do i make this shit happen????

like this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone can help me out in detail step by step then I would really appreciate it.

Cheers peeps :giggle::cool:
as per my knowledge there are 3 ways
1- the character has dforce breast so you need to spent some time learning dforce, how to pose it which method to be used etc. fair warning dforce can be pretty impressive or it can become pain in the ass real quick.
2-you need to export your model in blender in blender you can do any type of squishing then you have to import that scene into daz for rendering. (you need to spent a lot of time learning blender its not easy as daz).
3- you can find many custom squish morphs breastacular is one example. its the easiest way but it has limitations you can only use this morphs only with very few poses.
(my suggestion if you are new spent some time learning how things works in daz first before jumping on to make similar renders as above they are not easy even for someone who has decent knowledge of daz.)

as for clothes there are many creators who gives you pre built morphs for clothing for interactions( show tits, lift skirt etc) i will suggest use clothing from these creators mattio, liliflame , nirvy for the start.
the dress she is wearing above is from lilflame its called Ocassion dress you can find it on render-state.to
you can also use "fit control" product it cleates morphs for any clothing item but you need to learn how to use it.

tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
as per my knowledge there are 3 ways
1- the character has dforce breast so you need to spent some time learning dforce, how to pose it which method to be used etc. fair warning dforce can be pretty impressive or it can become pain in the ass real quick.
2-you need to export your model in blender in blender you can do any type of squishing then you have to import that scene into daz for rendering. (you need to spent a lot of time learning blender its not easy as daz).
3- you can find many custom squish morphs breastacular is one example. its the easiest way but it has limitations you can only use this morphs only with very few poses.
(my suggestion if you are new spent some time learning how things works in daz first before jumping on to make similar renders as above they are not easy even for someone who has decent knowledge of daz.)

as for clothes there are many creators who gives you pre built morphs for clothing for interactions( show tits, lift skirt etc) i will suggest use clothing from these creators mattio, liliflame , nirvy for the start.
the dress she is wearing above is from lilflame its called Ocassion dress you can find it on render-state.to
you can also use "fit control" product it cleates morphs for any clothing item but you need to learn how to use it.
Thanks for taking time for the reply... I also looked into meshgrabber... that shit is expensive.
imma look into you suggestions and try learning Blender....

Thanks again:):)

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I never seen this one. is this already in the game or it's in the next update?
I do believe it's in the game, but a lot of players end up missing this story-line cause it involves Lisa being hyperactive on instagram(or whatever it is called in-game) and then interactt with the Barista in her hometown(shop near the subway). I won't go in too much spoilers as you might like to explore the branch yourself. Just make sure that Lisa is active on the internet and you will find your way to those scenes.

• Red Heart

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
I never seen this one. is this already in the game or it's in the next update?
It's already in the game. Visit the cafe twice when Byron is working, you can choose this option for the second time , the second scene changes for each outfit.
( your picture needs the cardigan and comisole )

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Leavealone234

Jun 10, 2023
Mac users!!! here is a fix to run the app if you have issues starting and get an error that the game can't be opened.

Once downloaded and extracted the game replace Versions and MacOS folders with the one's from "Lisa Mac Files". Then run the app.

the file isnt available anymore, can you reupload it please? or is there any new fix

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Calm, my dude. No dev makes money by delaying releases. PG will release it when it's ready to be released.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes